• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
(XD MHMMMM)
Graham smiled as he kissed his cheek, "i'm not. You're not . . . technically wrong. I can be a handful, i know."

Reaver looked over after the kiss before offering up a small smile. "Yer never too bad though."

Graham gasped, "reaaaaaaally? Is that true or are you just saying that to make me happy?"

Reaver looked to Graham fully, now smiling. "Graham, ya do know if y'were ever too much I'd kick yer butt, yeah? Yer fine."

Graham sighed, "good. I know you will. This is your second job after all."

Reaver snickered. "So many jobs, I have! This one's my favourite though because I get love from the best man in the universe."

((I hereby turn my heart over for adoption because clearly it's not safe from the adorableness side effects.))

Reaver snickered. "So many jobs, I have! This one's my favourite though because I get love from the best man in the universe."

((I hereby turn my heart over for adoption because clearly it's not safe from the adorableness side effects.))
(;w; i would adopt it but my heart's fleeing as well)
Graham hugged him, "you're just so sweet!"

(;w; i would adopt it but my heart's fleeing as well)
Graham hugged him, "you're just so sweet!"

(( XD Like a runaway.))

Reaver yelped and laughed from the hug, returning it happily as he nuzzled his cheek. "I'm yer sweet pyromaniac, yeah?"

Graham nodded, "that's fair. I'm glad i infatuate you with happiness." He winked with a grin.

Reaver blushed at the wink and snickered. "Not as glad as I am~." He then looked around. ". . . Where the Hel did Adrian even go?"

((TOTALLY not rading the restaurant's kitchen like I would do if I had the ability to.))

Reaver blushed at the wink and snickered. "Not as glad as I am~." He then looked around. ". . . Where the Hel did Adrian even go?"

((TOTALLY not rading the restaurant's kitchen like I would do if I had the ability to.))
(XD "This is what you guys get for teasing me." -shoves food in mouth-)
Graham shrugged, "i saw him head towards the bathroom and that was it."

(XD "This is what you guys get for teasing me." -shoves food in mouth-)
Graham shrugged, "i saw him head towards the bathroom and that was it."

((AAAAH SCHOOL FLASHBACKS. XD ;W; ))

Reaver glanced towards the bathroom, biting his lip in thought. "Can't still be in there, right?"

Graham nodded, "umm, do you want me go and get him since we can't make it look like a dinner and dash?"

"Please?" Reaver pouted. "And if they come f'r the order y'said ya wanted everything, yeah?"

"Please?" Reaver pouted. "And if they come f'r the order y'said ya wanted everything, yeah?"
Graham nodded, "yup, everything." He then leaned over, kissing him on the head, "don't worry, i'll find him." He then stood up and headed into the bathroom. "Wolf boy, you around?"

Graham nodded, "yup, everything." He then leaned over, kissing him on the head, "don't worry, i'll find him." He then stood up and headed into the bathroom. "Wolf boy, you around?"

"Thank you Graham." Reaver smiled gently, sighing softly shortly after.

Meanwhile the bathroom. . . was wolfless.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back