• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
Graham followed after before sitting down, "I'm getting everything, i hope y'guys know this."

"Graham y'd be an imposter if ya didn't get anything." Adrian snickered and sat down with the others.

Graham smirked, "would you be afraid of me if i was?"

"If y'were an imposter y'd be tended to and then tossed t'Shadowheim after ya told us where the real Graham was." Adrian stared as Reaver blinked.

"Y'know I second that." Reaver stated before glancing to the drink menu. "No one gets away with impersonating ya."

"If y'were an imposter y'd be tended to and then tossed t'Shadowheim after ya told us where the real Graham was." Adrian stared as Reaver blinked.

"Y'know I second that." Reaver stated before glancing to the drink menu. "No one gets away with impersonating ya."
Graham nodded, "thanks, glad y'two can have my back in case of those weird situations."

Graham nodded, "just how this family works i guess."

"Good thing we know each other so well. We'll be able t' tell if shite takes that kinda turn." Adrian smirked, Reaver quickly having nodded as he rested his head on Graham's shoulder.

"Some might say too well, but I think it's the right amount."

"Good thing we know each other so well. We'll be able t' tell if shite takes that kinda turn." Adrian smirked, Reaver quickly having nodded as he rested his head on Graham's shoulder.

"Some might say too well, but I think it's the right amount."
Graham looked over to Reaver with a smile before nodding again, "i don't think i have ever met anyone that told me that our connection was too much."

Graham looked over to Reaver with a smile before nodding again, "i don't think i have ever met anyone that told me that our connection was too much."

"I've met a few, but I don't take it seriously." Reaver shrugged.

Graham blinked, "really? That's weird though because we've been living with each other since we were kids."

Reaver shrugged again. "People are strange."

"When yer a stranger." Adrian sang out. Reaver then glanced to him.

"Shhhh, Adee. We're at a restaurant."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back