• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
"Because y'enjoy seeing me angry so yet at fault too." Adrian huffed, then dragged Dei-Loki into the lounge as Dei-Loki held out a hand.

"I'LL BE BACK F'R YOUUUUU!"
Masaru grinned, giving one sly wink when no one was looking at him and disappeared. Graham followed after Dei and Adrian, "I seriously don't get what's so appealing aboaut that fox?"

Masaru grinned, giving one sly wink when no one was looking at him and disappeared. Graham followed after Dei and Adrian, "I seriously don't get what's so appealing aboaut that fox?"

Dei-Loki's tail wagged quickly at the wink before happily sighing out in infatuation. "Only that he's the spitting image of a handsome bad boy with great stories."

Reaver raised his brows before looking to both Graham and Adrian as he also followed. "Now just breaaaaathe."

Adrian sat Dei-Loki on the couch beside Zuzana before looking to Graham quickly. "You punch my stomach I punch yers at the same time?"

((Group therapy!))

Dei-Loki's tail wagged quickly at the wink before happily sighing out in infatuation. "Only that he's the spitting image of a handsome bad boy with great stories."

Reaver raised his brows before looking to both Graham and Adrian as he also followed. "Now just breaaaaathe."

Adrian sat Dei-Loki on the couch beside Zuzana before looking to Graham quickly. "You punch my stomach I punch yers at the same time?"

((Group therapy!))
(XD YAAAAAY)
Graham nodded, "just know that i got a good one in my fist."

Graham doubled over, groaning before punching him back. "Feels so much better." He grunted out.

Adrian grunted, hunching forward as he hugged his stomach with his free arm. "Much better."

Dei-Loki tilted his head before grinning as he hopped over the couch. "Me next!"

"I'm going to take that fox away is how i'm going to hurt you."

"Double that." Adrian stated.

Dei-Loki blinked before tearing up as his ears instantly flattened against his head and then. . . sobbed. "Y' guys kill everything I love!"

((-hits the deck-))

"Double that." Adrian stated.

Dei-Loki blinked before tearing up as his ears instantly flattened against his head and then. . . sobbed. "Y' guys kill everything I love!"

((-hits the deck-))
(0-0 WEEEEEE WOOOOO WEE WOOOO)

Graham blinked, "Dei, you can't be like this with him! Especially since he'll never feel the same way!"

(0-0 WEEEEEE WOOOOO WEE WOOOO)

Graham blinked, "Dei, you can't be like this with him! Especially since he'll never feel the same way!"

Dei-Loki sobbed harder, Zuzana blinking as she turned and pulled Dei-Loki into a tight embrace while squinting to the others.

"Shhhh, Dipper, it's okay." The mama bear softly cooed to her cub, rubbing his back gently.

Adrian whined. "Zuzu--"

"Let the poor kid have a crush f'r once. Nothing's unhealthy about it, not like Masaru will let the boy sleep with him - it's harmless." Zuzana stated.

"I disagree. Especially if he finds someone and leaves--" Reaver widened his eyes as Zuzana glared at him, causing Reaver to move behind Graham with a whine.

"It's bad enough you guys won't let him have a love life. Don't y'dare take my baby's dreams away, too." Zuzana kept her glare on all three.

Dei-Loki sobbed harder, Zuzana blinking as she turned and pulled Dei-Loki into a tight embrace while squinting to the others.

"Shhhh, Dipper, it's okay." The mama bear softly cooed to her cub, rubbing his back gently.

Adrian whined. "Zuzu--"

"Let the poor kid have a crush f'r once. Nothing's unhealthy about it, not like Masaru will let the boy sleep with him - it's harmless." Zuzana stated.

"I disagree. Especially if he finds someone and leaves--" Reaver widened his eyes as Zuzana glared at him, causing Reaver to move behind Graham with a whine.

"It's bad enough you guys won't let him have a love life. Don't y'dare take my baby's dreams away, too." Zuzana kept her glare on all three.
Graham put his arms over Reaver to protect him before sighing, "okay fine, a crush isn't so bad i guess. I just don't want you to be hurt once he leaves."

Graham put his arms over Reaver to protect him before sighing, "okay fine, a crush isn't so bad i guess. I just don't want you to be hurt once he leaves."

Reaver buried his face in Graham's shirt, trying to erase the glare that was burned into his mind.

Dei-Loki whined, Zuzana softly sighing as she wiped his tears away. "That won't be f'r a long while." Dei-Loki stated, not daring to pull from the hug as he then shakily sighed.

Adrian held his tongue, heavily exhaling as he rubbed his forehead with his fingers. ". . . Right."

Zuzana then looked to Dipper with a soft smile. "Wanna come with me and we can check on the pumpkins?"

As if the previous dread was erased, Dei-Loki perked up as he looked to Zuzana. "Please!? I haven't been in the greenhouse in a while!" And Zuzana snickered, nodding as she stood up.

Reaver buried his face in Graham's shirt, trying to erase the glare that was burned into his mind.

Dei-Loki whined, Zuzana softly sighing as she wiped his tears away. "That won't be f'r a long while." Dei-Loki stated, not daring to pull from the hug as he then shakily sighed.

Adrian held his tongue, heavily exhaling as he rubbed his forehead with his fingers. ". . . Right."

Zuzana then looked to Dipper with a soft smile. "Wanna come with me and we can check on the pumpkins?"

As if the previous dread was erased, Dei-Loki perked up as he looked to Zuzana. "Please!? I haven't been in the greenhouse in a while!" And Zuzana snickered, nodding as she stood up.
Graham scooted away from the mama bear and her cub, giving them distance.

Graham scooted away from the mama bear and her cub, giving them distance.

Reaver and Adrian moved with Graham, watching the two take their leave. Adrian then looked to Graham and Reaver before huffing through his nose. "I'm gonna go walk if either of y'wanna come." Adrian stated.

----

((-shifty eyes- Don't mind this I just. . . need it.))

Zuzana led the way to the greenhouse, unlocking the door and then letting Dei-Loki in.

"I wonder if there's any big ones? Have ya checked recently?" Dei-Loki tilted his head.

"I checked earlier this week, but I only saw a few medium sized ones." Zuzana replied and continued to walk. "You never know, though. Stuff grows fast in here."

"Like all the mint and stuff. That stuff grew real fast." Dei-Loki smiled and stopped where the pumpkins are - ooing soon after. "I mean. . . they aren't big enough for carving something extravagant yet, but there's still time." Dei-Loki mentioned, and moved through the patch before softly patting one of the slightly bigger ones. "I want this one."

"I'll relay the message." Zuzana snickered, and watched Dipper move back out of the pumpkin patch. "I love it in here."

Dei-Loki's ears slowly perked up, smiling wide as he stopped at his mother's side once more. "What was the hardest thing t'grow in here?"

"The hardest?" Zuzana raised her brows, an external show of pondering as she smiled. "Watermelon. Or, large ones. Could always grow ones a bit smaller than basketballs but nothing bigger than that."

Dipper cocked his head to the side, a smile on his face still. "They're sweeter at least, f'r whatever reason."

"They really are. So, I guess it's all worth it then." Zuzana smiled, softly petting Dei-Loki's hair before moving to check on everything else, Dei-Loki following.

Reaver and Adrian moved with Graham, watching the two take their leave. Adrian then looked to Graham and Reaver before huffing through his nose. "I'm gonna go walk if either of y'wanna come." Adrian stated.

----

((-shifty eyes- Don't mind this I just. . . need it.))

Zuzana led the way to the greenhouse, unlocking the door and then letting Dei-Loki in.

"I wonder if there's any big ones? Have ya checked recently?" Dei-Loki tilted his head.

"I checked earlier this week, but I only saw a few medium sized ones." Zuzana replied and continued to walk. "You never know, though. Stuff grows fast in here."

"Like all the mint and stuff. That stuff grew real fast." Dei-Loki smiled and stopped where the pumpkins are - ooing soon after. "I mean. . . they aren't big enough for carving something extravagant yet, but there's still time." Dei-Loki mentioned, and moved through the patch before softly patting one of the slightly bigger ones. "I want this one."

"I'll relay the message." Zuzana snickered, and watched Dipper move back out of the pumpkin patch. "I love it in here."

Dei-Loki's ears slowly perked up, smiling wide as he stopped at his mother's side once more. "What was the hardest thing t'grow in here?"

"The hardest?" Zuzana raised her brows, an external show of pondering as she smiled. "Watermelon. Or, large ones. Could always grow ones a bit smaller than basketballs but nothing bigger than that."

Dipper cocked his head to the side, a smile on his face still. "They're sweeter at least, f'r whatever reason."

"They really are. So, I guess it's all worth it then." Zuzana smiled, softly petting Dei-Loki's hair before moving to check on everything else, Dei-Loki following.
(XD I am totally fine with it)

Graham nodded, "i could use a bit of exercise."

(XD I am totally fine with it)

Graham nodded, "i could use a bit of exercise."

((So lenient. ;w; ))
"And something t'heal a scarred mind." Reaver added.

"There's no cure f'r that." Adrian stated and started towards the door while Reaver whined.

((So lenient. ;w; ))
"And something t'heal a scarred mind." Reaver added.

"There's no cure f'r that." Adrian stated and started towards the door while Reaver whined.
Graham sighed, "he's got a point. We're stuck here in our heads like this."

Graham sighed, "he's got a point. We're stuck here in our heads like this."

"I didn't concent t' this." Reaver followed the others with a whine. "Can I bleach my mind at least?"

"Tried it."

Graham nodded, "more than y'can ever know."

Reaver whined before latching onto Graham while they walked. "I'll sit with the damage! And shut up Adrian!"

Adrian smirked and spoke anyway. "That's a lotta damage."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back