• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
"Is it common for you liars to liiiiiiiiiie?" He teased.

"It would seem so." Reaver grinned.

Adrian glared at the both of them before walking ahead with his hands behind his head. "I'm. Not. Lying!"

"Let's go get some foooooood! Food in our tummies, yeah?"

"I could go f'r fooood, maybe in town though? I just-- I'm a bit nervous t'go home right now." Reaver snickered sheepishly.

Adrian grinned. "Th' glare will do that t'ya."

"I could go f'r fooood, maybe in town though? I just-- I'm a bit nervous t'go home right now." Reaver snickered sheepishly.

Adrian grinned. "Th' glare will do that t'ya."
Graham nodded, "especially with knowing that we hurt her baby. So let's jus go there."

Graham looked to Reaver, "do we want somethign hearty or light? I prefer hearty so maybe like a pasta place?"

"I could eat SOOOO much spaghetti." Adrian grinned wide. "Almost like my god wants t'live vicariously."

"Your God most likely does and i say we shall eat spaghetti to please said God."

(( ;w; Such sweet boys.))

"I say we eat AALLL the spaghetti." Reaver grinned and skipped ahead to lead the way.

Graham nodded, "me too. Especially for the garlic bread."

"Bread stiiiiiicks are booomb." Adrian salivated at the thought. "Especially the ones y'can put on yer fingers like what ya do with black olives."

Graham sighed, "why can't we teleport there?"

"Because humanity isn't ready f'r it and it's too early f'r me t' kill a bunch of scientists." Reaver stated, Adrian grimacing.

"Fock th' stigmas." Adrian stated, then gripped Graham and Reaver by the back of the shirts before pulling them into the shadows - no sooner stepping out of an alleyway shadow, sighing. "Fox does teach some useful shite t' kids in Helholes f'r homes. Act natural when we walk out. Then again, 'm sure both of y'know that." He looked mostly at Graham as he spoke before heading out of the alley.

((Can't remember if Graham knows that Adrian knows here too, or not, but. . .))

"Because humanity isn't ready f'r it and it's too early f'r me t' kill a bunch of scientists." Reaver stated, Adrian grimacing.

"Fock th' stigmas." Adrian stated, then gripped Graham and Reaver by the back of the shirts before pulling them into the shadows - no sooner stepping out of an alleyway shadow, sighing. "Fox does teach some useful shite t' kids in Helholes f'r homes. Act natural when we walk out. Then again, 'm sure both of y'know that." He looked mostly at Graham as he spoke before heading out of the alley.

((Can't remember if Graham knows that Adrian knows here too, or not, but. . .))
(XD -shrugs- i'll just say he does)
Graham looked away, nodding as he placed his hands in his pockets, walking out as well.

(XD -shrugs- i'll just say he does)
Graham looked away, nodding as he placed his hands in his pockets, walking out as well.

((okie.))
Reaver glanced back and forth between the two, wondering what that was about before he inhaled, and then followed them out while playing it. . . cooool.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back