• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
Graham smriked, "well i'm glad y'see it that way."

"Yeah. Here I thought ya never knew how t'look at things positively." Reaver blinked and squinted. "Imposter?"

Adrian blinked. "No. If I was I'd be kicking my ass f'r talking about my wife like that."

"Yeah. Here I thought ya never knew how t'look at things positively." Reaver blinked and squinted. "Imposter?"

Adrian blinked. "No. If I was I'd be kicking my ass f'r talking about my wife like that."
Graham laughed, "so would I, my friend. So would I."

"Then wouldn't this be a different dimension?"

"Who's t'say. . . we aren't?" Adrian leaned out of the shadows as Reaver blinked a few times.

"We gotta move yer chair out of the corner, Dr. Evil."

"Yeah, why did we allow him to sit in that spot again? It's not safe. For anyone."

"This spot makes me feel sinister." Adrian smiled innocently, though the shading made him look ominous, therefore taking away the innocence just to flash jagged, demonic canines. "Whaddya think?"

"Happy Hallows Eve, everybody." Reaver blinked a few times, brows furrowed.

"This spot makes me feel sinister." Adrian smiled innocently, though the shading made him look ominous, therefore taking away the innocence just to flash jagged, demonic canines. "Whaddya think?"

"Happy Hallows Eve, everybody." Reaver blinked a few times, brows furrowed.
Graham poked Adrian in the ribs as he looked to Reaver, "do y'think evil doers have a tickle spots? I wanna see Dr. Doom have a tickle spot."

Graham poked Adrian in the ribs as he looked to Reaver, "do y'think evil doers have a tickle spots? I wanna see Dr. Doom have a tickle spot."

Adrian squirmed at the poke before glaring and scooting back into the darkness as Reaver tilted his head.

"Maybe? Unless they were robots with no feeling receptors."

"Ooo, Adrian, are you a robot?" Graham blinked.

Adrian blinked once, as it was mostly just his glowing red eyes seen in the shadows. "If I was a robot then I wouldn't constantly feel the way I do."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back