• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
Reaver grinned and then looked to the door. "Rika Chika! Someone's here t'see you!" He then pushed the door open, Rika shooting out and tackling Graham the instant the door opened, licking his face and whining.
Graham fell backwards immediately, grunting before laughing at the girl's happiness. "Hey! I get it! I get it! You miss me! Eaaaasy girl!"

Graham fell backwards immediately, grunting before laughing at the girl's happiness. "Hey! I get it! I get it! You miss me! Eaaaasy girl!"

Rika continued to whine, laying on Graham as her tail went craaaaaaaazy.

"Don't suffocate the poor guy." Reaver stated, snickering from the cuteness.

Rika continued to whine, laying on Graham as her tail went craaaaaaaazy.

"Don't suffocate the poor guy." Reaver stated, snickering from the cuteness.
(AHHHHHHHH I"M GOING TO SUFFOCATE FROM THE CUTENESS)
Graham snickered, "y'heard the man! Don't suffocate me, my sweet baby girl." He folded his arms around her, petting her on the head and back with a smile.

(AHHHHHHHH I"M GOING TO SUFFOCATE FROM THE CUTENESS)
Graham snickered, "y'heard the man! Don't suffocate me, my sweet baby girl." He folded his arms around her, petting her on the head and back with a smile.

((SAAAAAAAAAME.))

Rika whined again in defense, leading that out to a bark to apologize before she nuzzled into Graham's neck.

"Wish ya got here a day earlier. I took her out f'r a run and I had t' carry her back home because her feet were too cold since somebody sat around and let the kids take the booties off of her feet before she took off." Reaver grinned, not scolding but clearly teasing his floofy companion, who'd bark gently in return before licking Graham's face again.

Rika then looked up, however. Her gaze shifting towards the twin's bedroom door.

((SAAAAAAAAAME.))

Rika whined again in defense, leading that out to a bark to apologize before she nuzzled into Graham's neck.

"Wish ya got here a day earlier. I took her out f'r a run and I had t' carry her back home because her feet were too cold since somebody sat around and let the kids take the booties off of her feet before she took off." Reaver grinned, not scolding but clearly teasing his floofy companion, who'd bark gently in return before licking Graham's face again.

Rika then looked up, however. Her gaze shifting towards the twin's bedroom door.
Graham snickered, "i would've carried her anywhere." He then looked to where she was looking at. "What's up, Rika?"

Graham snickered, "i would've carried her anywhere." He then looked to where she was looking at. "What's up, Rika?"

"That's what I'm saying." Reaver snickered before pausing and looking in said direction, as well.

Rika softly moved off of Graham, trotting over to the door while having sniffed at the bottom of it with a wagging tail - her head tilting just a bit at the twins quietly shooshing her once she barked.

"That's what I'm saying." Reaver snickered before pausing and looking in said direction, as well.

Rika softly moved off of Graham, trotting over to the door while having sniffed at the bottom of it with a wagging tail - her head tilting just a bit at the twins quietly shooshing her once she barked.
Graham snickered, "you can talk to them tommorrow, Rika. It's time for them to go to bed."

Graham snickered, "you can talk to them tommorrow, Rika. It's time for them to go to bed."

Rika whined gently, looking to Graham before back to the door as she sniffed at the bottom of it again.

"You should've said goodnight before they were put t' bed." Reaver grinned, softly patting his hip. "C'mon, Rika."

Rika whined again, sitting at the door while Reaver sighed and looked to Graham, smiling. "See what I have t' deal with when yer not here?"

Rika whined gently, looking to Graham before back to the door as she sniffed at the bottom of it again.

"You should've said goodnight before they were put t' bed." Reaver grinned, softly patting his hip. "C'mon, Rika."

Rika whined again, sitting at the door while Reaver sighed and looked to Graham, smiling. "See what I have t' deal with when yer not here?"
Graham snickered before looking back to Rika. "Alright, since it sounds like they're still up, only for a bit, i'll let you see them, but then we got to go to sleep, okay?"

Graham snickered before looking back to Rika. "Alright, since it sounds like they're still up, only for a bit, i'll let you see them, but then we got to go to sleep, okay?"

Rika barked again, standing up as she paced at the door - rubbing her side up against it as she waited.

Graham smiled, "such a cute sweetheart, you are." He opened the door before smiling to the twins, "hey, Rika wants to say goodnight."

The twins perked up from their their sleepy discussion, looking over as Rika quickly trotted in, sticking her nose betwixt the bars of the grib to check on the baboos.

"Siwwy fwuff." Dipper giggled, reaching over as he softly patted her head while Malvo did the same.

"Gud night, Wika."

The twins perked up from their their sleepy discussion, looking over as Rika quickly trotted in, sticking her nose betwixt the bars of the grib to check on the baboos.

"Siwwy fwuff." Dipper giggled, reaching over as he softly patted her head while Malvo did the same.

"Gud night, Wika."
Graham bit his lip to conceal his awe (SAME). He then sighed, regaining his breath. "Goodnight you two, see you tomorrow. Now, Rika, let's let the little ones sleep."

Graham bit his lip to conceal his awe (SAME). He then sighed, regaining his breath. "Goodnight you two, see you tomorrow. Now, Rika, let's let the little ones sleep."

Reaver watched from the doorway beside Graham, whimpering from the cuteness while Rika licked the twin's cheeks before trotting back over to the others.

"Goo' nigh'." The twins yanned after giggling from the doggie kisses.

Reaver watched from the doorway beside Graham, whimpering from the cuteness while Rika licked the twin's cheeks before trotting back over to the others.

"Goo' nigh'." The twins yanned after giggling from the doggie kisses.
Graham smiled before slowly shutting the door when they were all out. "There, better Rika?"

Graham smiled, following him before opening the door for them. "I'm always ready to hibernate."

Reaver snickered once more, Rika running in first to return to her heated blanket that she'd brought up onto the bed and made a nest out of. "True. I still remember you asking me t' cover fer ya in History class because ya wanted t' sleep. Fun times." Reaver grinned, heading in, next.

Reaver snickered once more, Rika running in first to return to her heated blanket that she'd brought up onto the bed and made a nest out of. "True. I still remember you asking me t' cover fer ya in History class because ya wanted t' sleep. Fun times." Reaver grinned, heading in, next.
"You were so sweet to me then." He said, taking off his shirt with a yan before whipping around to Reaver in a nervous manner. "You still are though! Still are. You're incredibly sweet. Sorry, i didn't mean to make it sound like you were only sweet back then. You still have the kindest heart that i have ever met."

(. . . yes, i do love watching Reaver suffer, how did you know?)

"You were so sweet to me then." He said, taking off his shirt with a yan before whipping around to Reaver in a nervous manner. "You still are though! Still are. You're incredibly sweet. Sorry, i didn't mean to make it sound like you were only sweet back then. You still have the kindest heart that i have ever met."

(. . . yes, i do love watching Reaver suffer, how did you know?)

((This poor boi.))

Reaver flattened his ears briefly at the words, whining while on the inside he was fucking CRYING. He played it off well, though. Closing his eyes with a gentle smile. "Just shut up and lay down, will ya?" He teased. . . though he cried even louder on the inside.

((This poor boi.))

Reaver flattened his ears briefly at the words, whining while on the inside he was fucking CRYING. He played it off well, though. Closing his eyes with a gentle smile. "Just shut up and lay down, will ya?" He teased. . . though he cried even louder on the inside.
(MWAHAHAHA ;w; )

Graham snickered, "which side do you like to sleep in again?'

Users who are viewing this thread

Back