• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
Graham nodded, getting under the covers on the right. "I don't mind. This is your bed anyways. And as long as you're comfortable, i don't care where i sleep."

Reaver smiled a bit more, flopping on the left side as he'd pull the covers over himself. "Even in the air?" He joked with a yaaaaaan.

Reaver smiled a bit more, flopping on the left side as he'd pull the covers over himself. "Even in the air?" He joked with a yaaaaaan.
Graham snickered, "alright, fair point. Unless you can invent me something that makes me float in the air, then yeah."

(I don't know if this is the universe where Reaver knows his secrets)

Graham snickered, "alright, fair point. Unless you can invent me something that makes me float in the air, then yeah."

(I don't know if this is the universe where Reaver knows his secrets)

((The Dorkles 3 hold no secrets here. Whether magick, or werecreatures.
XD
Or, Adrian knows at least because of Aileen, but I'm not sure about Reaver. I KNOW THERE'S NO SECRETS IN GT BETWEEN ALL THREE THO. XD ))

"Just a buncha balloons." He yanned again.

((The Dorkles 3 hold no secrets here. Whether magick, or werecreatures.
XD
Or, Adrian knows at least because of Aileen, but I'm not sure about Reaver. I KNOW THERE'S NO SECRETS IN GT BETWEEN ALL THREE THO. XD ))

"Just a buncha balloons." He yanned again.
(XD NO SECRETS)
Graham smiled before yanninga s well, "time for you to go sleep."

(XD NO SECRETS)
Graham smiled before yanninga s well, "time for you to go sleep."

Reaver yanned again. "You too. We gotta get as much sleep as we can before the little twin terrors come runnin' in."

Graham snickered, "I am actually ready for that cuteness. Even if it goes against my code as bear when it comes to sleep."

Reaver laughed lightly, and absentmindedly cuddled into Graham. "Probably because it's coming from a teddy bear with two little woof bear nephews."

Graham closed his eyes, "goodnight Rea. It's good to be home."

"Good t' have ya home." Reaver wagged his tail lazily, soon slowly drifting off.

--claps once and morning comes--

Zuzana yanned, turning over to nuzzle into Adrian who'd been snoring in his sleep. However, her motherly senses still managed to hear the door slowly creek open. With a pair of tired eyes, she looked over to the door as both Dipper and Malvo came running in - climbing on the bed.

"The kids are up." She mumbled tiredly, glancing to Adrian who'd grumble quietly before rolling onto his side.

"Th'kitchen's always up." Mumbled the dire devil, who'd drift off again with his face in the pillow.

Zuzana closed her eyes again as the twins stopped between them. "Not kitchen. Kids."

"Ya gotsta wake up!" Malvo exclaimed, Dipper jumping on the bed.

"Da biotรกille! Dey came!" Dipper exclaimed.

Adrian grumbled tiredly again. "'s all we need 's more dead things." He yanned, Zuzana sitting up as she rubbed her eyes.

"You two see what's there yet?"

Malvo nodded. "Onwy a peep! I had ya keep Dippuw fwom openeeng anyting."

"Deres wotsa pwesents!"

"Oh? Lots of them?" Zuzana gently giggled from the excitement, pulling them both into a morning bear hug before looking to the still sleeping Adrian. "Adeeee, wake up."

Adrian groaned, but did nothing more. Zuzana then sighed, Dipper titling his head as he looked to his mother.

"I goh dis, mama." Dipper smiled, and then wiggled free before waddling over a few steps, flopping on Adrian soon after as he poked his cheek. "Daddyyyyyy. Dad. DaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAADDY!" He shook him, and then yelped and giggled once Adrian pulled him into a hold.

"I caughts me some breakfast." Adrian snickered and kissed the top of Dipper's head.

"Don' eats me!" Dipper squealed again when Adrian tickled his sides.

"But I'm a big hungry woof!" Adrian snickered at the playful noises, and then laughed when Malvo pounced on him as well.

"Den wake up so we can wake da odderz up fo 'ood!" Malvo stated, Adrian hugging them both as he looked to the clock on the nightstand. 6AM.

"We the first ones you woke up?" Adrian asked, the twins nodding as Zuzana snickered and reached over to softly pat their heads.

"We should go wake everyone else up, then. Find out what everyone wants for breakfast."

"Can we wake up uncwle Gwizzwy and uncwle Woof fuwst?" Malvo asked, giggling as Adrian stood with them under his arms like logs.

"Yes, we can go wake them up first?" He answered with a playful, upward infliction before looking to Zuzana as she gently opened the door.

The group of four then made their way to Reaver's room, And Adrian set them down before whispering as he set his hand on the door knob in silence. "Ready?"

Malvo and Dipper nodded quickly, and quietly entered the room once the door was open. Rika looked up from her blanket, watching them both come running in before she moved and helped them onto the bed before looking to Graham and Reaver - barking to help wake them up while the baboos jumped on the bed and shouted in unison.

"EHT'S VAWHAWWA DEY!"

"Good t' have ya home." Reaver wagged his tail lazily, soon slowly drifting off.

--claps once and morning comes--

Zuzana yanned, turning over to nuzzle into Adrian who'd been snoring in his sleep. However, her motherly senses still managed to hear the door slowly creek open. With a pair of tired eyes, she looked over to the door as both Dipper and Malvo came running in - climbing on the bed.

"The kids are up." She mumbled tiredly, glancing to Adrian who'd grumble quietly before rolling onto his side.

"Th'kitchen's always up." Mumbled the dire devil, who'd drift off again with his face in the pillow.

Zuzana closed her eyes again as the twins stopped between them. "Not kitchen. Kids."

"Ya gotsta wake up!" Malvo exclaimed, Dipper jumping on the bed.

"Da biotรกille! Dey came!" Dipper exclaimed.

Adrian grumbled tiredly again. "'s all we need 's more dead things." He yanned, Zuzana sitting up as she rubbed her eyes.

"You two see what's there yet?"

Malvo nodded. "Onwy a peep! I had ya keep Dippuw fwom openeeng anyting."

"Deres wotsa pwesents!"

"Oh? Lots of them?" Zuzana gently giggled from the excitement, pulling them both into a morning bear hug before looking to the still sleeping Adrian. "Adeeee, wake up."

Adrian groaned, but did nothing more. Zuzana then sighed, Dipper titling his head as he looked to his mother.

"I goh dis, mama." Dipper smiled, and then wiggled free before waddling over a few steps, flopping on Adrian soon after as he poked his cheek. "Daddyyyyyy. Dad. DaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAADDY!" He shook him, and then yelped and giggled once Adrian pulled him into a hold.

"I caughts me some breakfast." Adrian snickered and kissed the top of Dipper's head.

"Don' eats me!" Dipper squealed again when Adrian tickled his sides.

"But I'm a big hungry woof!" Adrian snickered at the playful noises, and then laughed when Malvo pounced on him as well.

"Den wake up so we can wake da odderz up fo 'ood!" Malvo stated, Adrian hugging them both as he looked to the clock on the nightstand. 6AM.

"We the first ones you woke up?" Adrian asked, the twins nodding as Zuzana snickered and reached over to softly pat their heads.

"We should go wake everyone else up, then. Find out what everyone wants for breakfast."

"Can we wake up uncwle Gwizzwy and uncwle Woof fuwst?" Malvo asked, giggling as Adrian stood with them under his arms like logs.

"Yes, we can go wake them up first?" He answered with a playful, upward infliction before looking to Zuzana as she gently opened the door.

The group of four then made their way to Reaver's room, And Adrian set them down before whispering as he set his hand on the door knob in silence. "Ready?"

Malvo and Dipper nodded quickly, and quietly entered the room once the door was open. Rika looked up from her blanket, watching them both come running in before she moved and helped them onto the bed before looking to Graham and Reaver - barking to help wake them up while the baboos jumped on the bed and shouted in unison.

"EHT'S VAWHAWWA DEY!"
(;w; GOD WHAT A CUTE FAMILY)

Graham groaned, "we'll be there in a second." He mumbled into his pillow.

(;w; GOD WHAT A CUTE FAMILY)

Graham groaned, "we'll be there in a second." He mumbled into his pillow.

((YUS ;W; ))

Dipper shook his head, heading closer as he laid on top of Graham, poking his cheek repeatedly. "But we gotsta knoh wat ya boff want fuh 'ood!"

((YUS ;W; ))

Dipper shook his head, heading closer as he laid on top of Graham, poking his cheek repeatedly. "But we gotsta knoh wat ya boff want fuh 'ood!"
Graham sighed, "I do like food. Fine." He then turned before grabbing Dei into his arms. "Couldn't you at least let me sleep for a bit longer, rascal?" He teased.

Graham sighed, "I do like food. Fine." He then turned before grabbing Dei into his arms. "Couldn't you at least let me sleep for a bit longer, rascal?" He teased.

Dipper yipped in surprise, and then smiled as he shook his head while giggling. "Nupe!"

Malvo watched and giggled before looking to the still sleeping Reaver, gently tickling his ear. "Ya gotsta wake up, tew!"

Reaver went to protest, but was stopped by Rika barking as she scooted closer - clearly on the twins' sides.

Dipper yipped in surprise, and then smiled as he shook his head while giggling. "Nupe!"

Malvo watched and giggled before looking to the still sleeping Reaver, gently tickling his ear. "Ya gotsta wake up, tew!"

Reaver went to protest, but was stopped by Rika barking as she scooted closer - clearly on the twins' sides.
Graham snickered, "y'heard the lady, none of them are letting you sleep. Especially if i don't get to sleep, you don't get to sleep."

Graham snickered, "y'heard the lady, none of them are letting you sleep. Especially if i don't get to sleep, you don't get to sleep."

Reaver groaned, sitting up as he yanned. "But it's so eaaaaaarlyyy."

"Soh? It Vawhawwa day!" Dipper smiled.

Graham grinned, "thatta boy. Y'won't regret it." He then yan as well as he stood up.

"I hope not." Reaver yanned again, standing up.

Malvo and Dipper then looked to each other, smiles on their faces. "Auntie Val, nehxt?" Malvo asked, and Dipper nodded as they slid off the bed and rushed past Zuzu and Adrian and down the hall with Rika quickly following after like she was a child, as well. Adrian, of course, having snickered as he followed them to make sure they didn't get into trouble.

"Whaddya both think?" Zuzana asked, watching Graham and Reaver from the doorway. "Pancakes, waffles, or french toast? If it's all three I'm gonna need help because I can't do it all myself."

"I hope not." Reaver yanned again, standing up.

Malvo and Dipper then looked to each other, smiles on their faces. "Auntie Val, nehxt?" Malvo asked, and Dipper nodded as they slid off the bed and rushed past Zuzu and Adrian and down the hall with Rika quickly following after like she was a child, as well. Adrian, of course, having snickered as he followed them to make sure they didn't get into trouble.

"Whaddya both think?" Zuzana asked, watching Graham and Reaver from the doorway. "Pancakes, waffles, or french toast? If it's all three I'm gonna need help because I can't do it all myself."
Graham smiled, "i am always down to help my sisters and brothers when it comes to food. So just show me the way, and make a feast."

Graham smiled, "i am always down to help my sisters and brothers when it comes to food. So just show me the way, and make a feast."

Reaver nodded, fixing his night shirt. "Me too."

Zuzana snickered, nodding. "So, all three then?"

----

Adrian caught up to the kids and Rika, stopping them before they got to Valerie's room. "Y'gotta knock. Okay?"

The twins nodded, and then smacked their chubby little hands on the door repeatedly.

"Auntie! Wake uuuup!" Malvo called out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back