• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
Graham smiled, "look at them, Adrian. Look at how cute and smoll they are."

Adrian whined again, the twins peeking over from their playful wrestling by the tree.

"Daddy!" Malvo squealed happily, tail wagging before she then giggled from Dipper's quiet, squeaky sneeze.

Adrian rubbed his face. "My weaknesses. I can't."

Adrian whined again, the twins peeking over from their playful wrestling by the tree.

"Daddy!" Malvo squealed happily, tail wagging before she then giggled from Dipper's quiet, squeaky sneeze.

Adrian rubbed his face. "My weaknesses. I can't."
Graham looked to the family with a grin, "and that is how the King falls."

Graham yanned, "ah, what a day this has been."

Reaver snickered. "Definitely. I could sleep for days." He stated.

"Those two aren't gonna let you guys sleep in." Zuzana stated, gesturing to the twins that were playfully attacking Adrian in their pup forms.

Reaver snickered. "Definitely. I could sleep for days." He stated.

"Those two aren't gonna let you guys sleep in." Zuzana stated, gesturing to the twins that were playfully attacking Adrian in their pup forms.
"Nonsense. They got Adrian. We'll just slowly disappear into the background."

"Nonsense. They got Adrian. We'll just slowly disappear into the background."

Zuzana shook her head with a smile. "That's what you think, but they wake everyone up once the idea of a holiday comes into their heads."

"Oi! Y've got sharp teeth!" Adrian snickered, looking to Dipper who'd smile innocently.

"Oi!"

Zuzana shook her head with a smile. "That's what you think, but they wake everyone up once the idea of a holiday comes into their heads."

"Oi! Y've got sharp teeth!" Adrian snickered, looking to Dipper who'd smile innocently.

"Oi!"
Graham smikred before sighing, "i don't like it when you're right, sometimes.'

Graham smikred before sighing, "i don't like it when you're right, sometimes.'

Zuzana giggled gently, shrugging her shoulders as she leaned in the door frame while watching her two baboos and bigger baboo, listening to the playful growls of the wolves. "Hey, it's better to be warned than to accidentally snap at these little ones and face their sadness."

Zuzana giggled gently, shrugging her shoulders as she leaned in the door frame while watching her two baboos and bigger baboo, listening to the playful growls of the wolves. "Hey, it's better to be warned than to accidentally snap at these little ones and face their sadness."
Graham gasped, shuddering at the thought. "Thank you for warning me then! I never even realize. I have to be extra careful."

Graham gasped, shuddering at the thought. "Thank you for warning me then! I never even realize. I have to be extra careful."

"Not a problem." Zuzana snickered.

"Oi, oi!" Dipper exclaimed, Adrian laughing as he lifted both pups up.

"I swear, I hear some sort of echo in here."

"Oi!" Malvo finally added, Adrian grinning as he stood with the two.

"Now it's an even bigger echo!"

"Not a problem." Zuzana snickered.

"Oi, oi!" Dipper exclaimed, Adrian laughing as he lifted both pups up.

"I swear, I hear some sort of echo in here."

"Oi!" Malvo finally added, Adrian grinning as he stood with the two.

"Now it's an even bigger echo!"
Graham snickered, "like father, like son and daughter."

Graham snickered, "like father, like son and daughter."

"Oi!" Dipper repeated again with a giggle.

Adrian sighed and snickered. "What've I done?"

"You know what you did." Zuzana snickered as well, gently pushing herself off the doorframe before heading over to the three. "Alright, you two. Let's get you t'bed so the spirits can stop by, yeah?" Malvo tilted her head, awing in disappointment while Dipper had done the same. She then sighed, softly lifting Malvo while Adrian kept a hold of Dipper. "'ey, the sooner you go to sleep, the sooner you can wake up and open everything."

"Oi!" Dipper repeated again with a giggle.

Adrian sighed and snickered. "What've I done?"

"You know what you did." Zuzana snickered as well, gently pushing herself off the doorframe before heading over to the three. "Alright, you two. Let's get you t'bed so the spirits can stop by, yeah?" Malvo tilted her head, awing in disappointment while Dipper had done the same. She then sighed, softly lifting Malvo while Adrian kept a hold of Dipper. "'ey, the sooner you go to sleep, the sooner you can wake up and open everything."
Graham nodded, "and there's going to be a lot of things that are going to be open. Besides, don't want the spirits to get mad and put coal in your gifts and stockings, now do you?"

Graham nodded, "and there's going to be a lot of things that are going to be open. Besides, don't want the spirits to get mad and put coal in your gifts and stockings, now do you?"

"Absowootwy not, unclwe Gwizzwy." Malvo shook her head, cuddling into Zuzana's arms. Dipper then raised a tiny paw in question.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back