• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
Graham smiled, "then let's get you two ready for bed, yeah?"

Dipper and Malvo then quickly nodded in agreement, looking to Adrian. "Can we has one of yuw famous stowies? Pweaaaaase?" Malvo pleaded, pouting in the process.

Adrian looked towards his daughter, soon reaching over as he patted her head before leading the way with Dipper still in his arms, Zuzana following. "I think I got one more story in me t'night." He grinned.

Dipper and Malvo then quickly nodded in agreement, looking to Adrian. "Can we has one of yuw famous stowies? Pweaaaaase?" Malvo pleaded, pouting in the process.

Adrian looked towards his daughter, soon reaching over as he patted her head before leading the way with Dipper still in his arms, Zuzana following. "I think I got one more story in me t'night." He grinned.
Graham smiled, looking to Reaver with his big smile. "So cute."

Graham smiled, looking to Reaver with his big smile. "So cute."

Reaver took twelve thousand arrows to the heart that day from just the smile, alone. And, as his cheeks gained that red tinge, he nodded quickly with a muttered; "The cutest." Though, he probably wasn't talking about the twins. Probably.

Reaver took twelve thousand arrows to the heart that day from just the smile, alone. And, as his cheeks gained that red tinge, he nodded quickly with a muttered; "The cutest." Though, he probably wasn't talking about the twins. Probably.
(AWWWWWWWWW ;w; I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! SUCH A STRONG BABY BOI)
Graham snickered before yanning, "i really do wnat to sleep though. Do you think it'll be okay?"

(AWWWWWWWWW ;w; I LOVE HIM SO MUCH! SUCH A STRONG BABY BOI)
Graham snickered before yanning, "i really do wnat to sleep though. Do you think it'll be okay?"

((MHMMM. ;W; ))

Reaver nodded, and then yanned as well since it's a chain reaction. "Yeah, that'll be fine. You get the extra blankets for your room, yet? Gonna be a cold one t'night."

----

Adrian hummed, bumping the door open with his butt before heading into the kid's room. "You two gonna stay in your pup forms or are you shifting back? We'll grab your clothes, if you wanna shift back."

Dipper peeked over Adrian's shoulder to Malvo to see what she thought, and when she nodded they both shifted back before allowing their parents to dress them again before, eventually, being set in the same crib. Zuzana pulled the blankets over the two little ones, and smiled as Adrian looked to her.

"You gonna stay f'r the story?" Adrian asked quietly, dragging over one of the rocking chairs as Zuzana sighed, and then smiled when Adrian patted the seat next to him.

"I suppose I could." Zuzana said softly, and took a seat as the twins cuddled with each other, listening.

((MHMMM. ;W; ))

Reaver nodded, and then yanned as well since it's a chain reaction. "Yeah, that'll be fine. You get the extra blankets for your room, yet? Gonna be a cold one t'night."

----

Adrian hummed, bumping the door open with his butt before heading into the kid's room. "You two gonna stay in your pup forms or are you shifting back? We'll grab your clothes, if you wanna shift back."

Dipper peeked over Adrian's shoulder to Malvo to see what she thought, and when she nodded they both shifted back before allowing their parents to dress them again before, eventually, being set in the same crib. Zuzana pulled the blankets over the two little ones, and smiled as Adrian looked to her.

"You gonna stay f'r the story?" Adrian asked quietly, dragging over one of the rocking chairs as Zuzana sighed, and then smiled when Adrian patted the seat next to him.

"I suppose I could." Zuzana said softly, and took a seat as the twins cuddled with each other, listening.
(SOOOOO CUTE AND)

Graham stood up, "yeah, i got them. I just wish i could find something warmer to sleep with."

(. . . -whistles-)

(SOOOOO CUTE AND)

Graham stood up, "yeah, i got them. I just wish i could find something warmer to sleep with."

(. . . -whistles-)

((-squeal-))

Almost instantly, Reaver's inner thoughts kicked him to respond; "i'M WARM."

----

Adrian chuckled as he watched Zuzana take a seat before sighing as he looked to the baboos. "Alright, you two. You want a new one?"

"Yes, pwease." Malvo smiled, Dipper having nodded as Adrian chuckled again with a smile.

"Alright, let's see. . ." He thought for a moment, and then grinned with an 'ah!' before leaning back and beginning the tale. "It was Valhalla's Night, and all through the house; not a demon was stirring - aside from one mouse." He held a single finger up, Dipper ooing.

"I eet da mouse!?"

Malvo pouted, "Not dah mousey! Ya gotsta let eht enjoy dis, too! So shhhhhh!"

Dipper then pouted as well, but nodded and spoke quietly to Malvo. "Okey, da mousey can be okie."

Adrian listened to the banter, biting back an awe before having continued. "The stockings were nailed above the chimney with care, in hopes the spirits of the once living soon would be there.
Malvy and Dipper were snug in their bed, while demons with toys would dance through their heads."

Zuzana shook her head, but the kids still seemed enthralled.

"Dey auw nice demons, yis?" Malvo asked, hugging her little brother to her as Dipper smiled to show his tiny baboo puppy. . . cub teeth.

"We makes dem nice by kickin' buhtt."

"Ooooooh." Malvo smiled, and they continued to listen. Adrian, of course, using his hands to emphasize his story. Though, he used a bit of his illusion magic, as well, just to paint a small image in front of them.

"When out on the lawn, there came such a clamor.
It made dad reach for his pistol, and pull back the hammer!"

"Geht da demons, daddy!"

Malvo nodded and added to her brother's exclamation. "Yew get dose demonz!"

((-squeal-))

Almost instantly, Reaver's inner thoughts kicked him to respond; "i'M WARM."

----

Adrian chuckled as he watched Zuzana take a seat before sighing as he looked to the baboos. "Alright, you two. You want a new one?"

"Yes, pwease." Malvo smiled, Dipper having nodded as Adrian chuckled again with a smile.

"Alright, let's see. . ." He thought for a moment, and then grinned with an 'ah!' before leaning back and beginning the tale. "It was Valhalla's Night, and all through the house; not a demon was stirring - aside from one mouse." He held a single finger up, Dipper ooing.

"I eet da mouse!?"

Malvo pouted, "Not dah mousey! Ya gotsta let eht enjoy dis, too! So shhhhhh!"

Dipper then pouted as well, but nodded and spoke quietly to Malvo. "Okey, da mousey can be okie."

Adrian listened to the banter, biting back an awe before having continued. "The stockings were nailed above the chimney with care, in hopes the spirits of the once living soon would be there.
Malvy and Dipper were snug in their bed, while demons with toys would dance through their heads."

Zuzana shook her head, but the kids still seemed enthralled.

"Dey auw nice demons, yis?" Malvo asked, hugging her little brother to her as Dipper smiled to show his tiny baboo puppy. . . cub teeth.

"We makes dem nice by kickin' buhtt."

"Ooooooh." Malvo smiled, and they continued to listen. Adrian, of course, using his hands to emphasize his story. Though, he used a bit of his illusion magic, as well, just to paint a small image in front of them.

"When out on the lawn, there came such a clamor.
It made dad reach for his pistol, and pull back the hammer!"

"Geht da demons, daddy!"

Malvo nodded and added to her brother's exclamation. "Yew get dose demonz!"
(XD "When daddy pulled out his glock as he yelled to the man, you better get running before you become like Stan." )

"Are you going to be warm, Rea?"

(XD "When daddy pulled out his glock as he yelled to the man, you better get running before you become like Stan." )

"Are you going to be warm, Rea?"

(( XD "Daddy who's Stan?"

"Some poor lad who's no longer a man."))

"uhM--" Reaver tried to pull his panic back by the reins, wincing his eyes shut as he rubbed the nape of his neck. "I-I mean, I-I've got Rika, but she might want t' sleep with you since she missed ya so much, so. . . I'm. . . not sure?"

----

"Away t' that window, I flew without haste,
then threw up that glass and began t' lay waste!
The blood that spat out from that trespasser - dead -
filled the snow down below with crimson regret."

"Oi! I knew ya could do eht!" Dipper smiled, and quieted down again when Malvo shooshed him once more.

Adrian chuckled. "And what from my wondering, red eyes should I see;
but a nordic slay--"
He squinted. "Pulled by eight filthy blighters."

Dipper squinted. "I hate bwituws. . ."

Malvo nodded in agreement.

"And, as I stood with my mouth all agape, I heard the moaning and gnawing of those dirty eight."

"Dere so wude." Malvo huffed.

(( XD "Daddy who's Stan?"

"Some poor lad who's no longer a man."))

"uhM--" Reaver tried to pull his panic back by the reins, wincing his eyes shut as he rubbed the nape of his neck. "I-I mean, I-I've got Rika, but she might want t' sleep with you since she missed ya so much, so. . . I'm. . . not sure?"

----

"Away t' that window, I flew without haste,
then threw up that glass and began t' lay waste!
The blood that spat out from that trespasser - dead -
filled the snow down below with crimson regret."

"Oi! I knew ya could do eht!" Dipper smiled, and quieted down again when Malvo shooshed him once more.

Adrian chuckled. "And what from my wondering, red eyes should I see;
but a nordic slay--"
He squinted. "Pulled by eight filthy blighters."

Dipper squinted. "I hate bwituws. . ."

Malvo nodded in agreement.

"And, as I stood with my mouth all agape, I heard the moaning and gnawing of those dirty eight."

"Dere so wude." Malvo huffed.
(SO WUDE ;w; that's so cute)
Graham blinked, "then if that's the case, i'll sleep in your room with you. Besides, it can be like the sleepovers we use to have back when we were kids. Especially since i won't be here for long." He smiled at Reaver, "i would like to spend as much time with you as possible."

(SO WUDE ;w; that's so cute)
Graham blinked, "then if that's the case, i'll sleep in your room with you. Besides, it can be like the sleepovers we use to have back when we were kids. Especially since i won't be here for long." He smiled at Reaver, "i would like to spend as much time with you as possible."

There went the internal screams of the yandere again. A smile danced up his face, at that point. "I-I wanna spend as much time with you, too, before ya go back t' kickin' arse and takin' names." He spoke quickly.

----

"And as I drew back my trigger,
prepared for this kill--
Down the chimney came Luci Claus!

AHAHA, what a thrill!"

The twins beamed happily at that, their tails wagging under the blanket as they listened.

"He was wearing the flesh that he tore from Odin,
And his clothes were all bloody--"

"Eeeeeww." Dipper giggled. And Adrian playfully shooshed the boy.

"Then the holiday spirits came down just for thrill,
and they spotted the archdemon, and tore into his will."

"GIT EHM!" Malvo exclaimed, then quieted down.

"His eyes now glazed over,
and they snapped his nose there.
His face was half beaten, but he had not a care!"

The twins ohed, cuddling closer to each other while Adrian continued on.

"Luci said not a word as he stepped forth on the mat,
so I leveled my twelve gauge, and I blew him apart!"
Adrian grinned from the twins giggling. "On the floor laid a finger, a side of his nose.
And the tree was now decorated with teeth, and toes."

"Yay!" Malvo smiled, Dipper moving closer to the bars of the crib.

"And then in an instant, he SPRANG back to life!"

"Oh noes!" Dipper whined.

"So, I tossed off my gun and reached fer my knife!"

"Oi! Get 'em!" Dipper barked, Malvo doing the same.

"He went to the chimney, and I through him his finger.
I said;
NO, LUCI CLAUS! Y'must stay! Y'MUST LINGER!"

The kids continued to bark, Zuzana shaking her head though she knew Adrian would settle them down in the end. He always does.

There went the internal screams of the yandere again. A smile danced up his face, at that point. "I-I wanna spend as much time with you, too, before ya go back t' kickin' arse and takin' names." He spoke quickly.

----

"And as I drew back my trigger,
prepared for this kill--
Down the chimney came Luci Claus!
AHAHA, what a thrill!"

The twins beamed happily at that, their tails wagging under the blanket as they listened.

"He was wearing the flesh that he tore from Odin,
And his clothes were all bloody--"

"Eeeeeww." Dipper giggled. And Adrian playfully shooshed the boy.

"Then the holiday spirits came down just for thrill,
and they spotted the archdemon, and tore into his will."

"GIT EHM!" Malvo exclaimed, then quieted down.

"His eyes now glazed over,
and they snapped his nose there.
His face was half beaten, but he had not a care!"

The twins ohed, cuddling closer to each other while Adrian continued on.

"Luci said not a word as he stepped forth on the mat,
so I leveled my twelve gauge, and I blew him apart!"
Adrian grinned from the twins giggling. "On the floor laid a finger, a side of his nose.
And the tree was now decorated with teeth, and toes."

"Yay!" Malvo smiled, Dipper moving closer to the bars of the crib.

"And then in an instant, he SPRANG back to life!"

"Oh noes!" Dipper whined.

"So, I tossed off my gun and reached fer my knife!"

"Oi! Get 'em!" Dipper barked, Malvo doing the same.

"He went to the chimney, and I through him his finger.
I said;
NO, LUCI CLAUS! Y'must stay! Y'MUST LINGER!"

The kids continued to bark, Zuzana shaking her head though she knew Adrian would settle them down in the end. He always does.
(XD i am also interested in this beautiful story)

Graham smiled, "great. Then let's go rest in your room."

(XD i am also interested in this beautiful story)

Graham smiled, "great. Then let's go rest in your room."

(( XD ))

Reaver quickly nodded before leading the way to the stairs. "Ye'sir!~"

----

Adrian couldn't help but laugh at the riled ones. "And with the help of the spirits, and my fresh loaded gun,
all was sure Luci wouldn't escape from the fun.
Valhalla's warriors shot up, bashed his head in the flume.
And he dropped right back down,
and his skin opened and plumed."

The kids still would bark, until Adrian stood. He moved towards the crib and laid them both down. "Now be good. Where was I?"

"Wotsa bwuuuuud!" Dipper giggled, Adrian laughing gently as he tucked them both in.

"With the archdemon dead, the spirits did work,
and began loading presents f'r this family of dorks."
Adrian leaned down, softly kissing their noses as his voice got quieter. The kids having been satisfied with the near end of the story. "And as I heard the spirits call out, as they flew out of sight;
'Happy Valhalla Day to all, and to aaall a goodnight."
He pulled back, letting Zuzana kiss their heads next while the little ones yanned.

(( XD ))

Reaver quickly nodded before leading the way to the stairs. "Ye'sir!~"

----

Adrian couldn't help but laugh at the riled ones. "And with the help of the spirits, and my fresh loaded gun,
all was sure Luci wouldn't escape from the fun.
Valhalla's warriors shot up, bashed his head in the flume.
And he dropped right back down,
and his skin opened and plumed."

The kids still would bark, until Adrian stood. He moved towards the crib and laid them both down. "Now be good. Where was I?"

"Wotsa bwuuuuud!" Dipper giggled, Adrian laughing gently as he tucked them both in.

"With the archdemon dead, the spirits did work,
and began loading presents f'r this family of dorks."
Adrian leaned down, softly kissing their noses as his voice got quieter. The kids having been satisfied with the near end of the story. "And as I heard the spirits call out, as they flew out of sight;
'Happy Valhalla Day to all, and to aaall a goodnight."
He pulled back, letting Zuzana kiss their heads next while the little ones yanned.
Graham followed after him, "is Rika already in there?"

Graham followed after him, "is Rika already in there?"

Reaver nodded, glancing back to Graham with a smile. "Yeah. As an early present f'r her, I ended up gettin' her a heated blanket. She hasn't left it since I plugged it in." He laughed lightly.

----

Zuzana happily sighed at the sleepy baboos, softly patting their hair as she stood up. "Goodnight, our puppycubs."

"Niniii." Dipper said through his yan, smiling tiredly as he curled into Malvo.

"Don' fo'ghet t' sweep, tooh." Malvo also yanned.

Adrian quietly laughed, and nodded to them both. "We will. Now get some sleep f'r tomorrow." He whispered, then led the way out while Zuzana silently shut the door behind them.

Reaver nodded, glancing back to Graham with a smile. "Yeah. As an early present f'r her, I ended up gettin' her a heated blanket. She hasn't left it since I plugged it in." He laughed lightly.

----

Zuzana happily sighed at the sleepy baboos, softly patting their hair as she stood up. "Goodnight, our puppycubs."

"Niniii." Dipper said through his yan, smiling tiredly as he curled into Malvo.

"Don' fo'ghet t' sweep, tooh." Malvo also yanned.

Adrian quietly laughed, and nodded to them both. "We will. Now get some sleep f'r tomorrow." He whispered, then led the way out while Zuzana silently shut the door behind them.
Graham awed, "gods, she's still adorable."

Graham awed, "gods, she's still adorable."

Reaver nodded proudly at that, waving to Adrian and Zuzana in passing. "She hasn't changed at all, either. WELL-- she's a bit bigger but other than that she's the same ol' sassy fuzz."

Reaver nodded proudly at that, waving to Adrian and Zuzana in passing. "She hasn't changed at all, either. WELL-- she's a bit bigger but other than that she's the same ol' sassy fuzz."
Graham smiled happily at that, waving to them as well. "Well i'm glad to hear that. I miss her so much."

Graham smiled happily at that, waving to them as well. "Well i'm glad to hear that. I miss her so much."

The two waved in return, Reaver giving a light chuckle as he eventually made it to his bedroom door. "She misses ya, too. We all do. Now, get ready." Reaver advised, knowing Rika was bound to pounce as soon as the door opened.

The two waved in return, Reaver giving a light chuckle as he eventually made it to his bedroom door. "She misses ya, too. We all do. Now, get ready." Reaver advised, knowing Rika was bound to pounce as soon as the door opened.
Graham opened his arm, "prepare the explosion of fur!"

Graham opened his arm, "prepare the explosion of fur!"

Reaver grinned and then looked to the door. "Rika Chika! Someone's here t'see you!" He then pushed the door open, Rika shooting out and tackling Graham the instant the door opened, licking his face and whining.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back