• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
Emmy kept her grin, snickering as Malvo eventually gave in with a sigh and a smile.

"I wouldn't doubt it."

"Emmy, yer secret's officially come out." Dei-Loki smirked.

Emmy gave a shrug. "Secret? What secret? You must be crazy, Dei."

"I mean, I am, but yer a cultist so what does that make you?"

"I'm not a cultist! I'm a shipper."
Masaru blinked, "then a shipper cultist, right?"

Lucian snickered, "definitely shipper cultist."

"I am not!" Emmy laughed.

"I'm pretty sure I caught you doing binding rituals the other morning." Cian teased with a smirk before laughing as the female nearly shoved him out of his seat.

"AH-HAH! I knew it!" Exclaimed Malvo, grinning.

"I am not!" Emmy laughed.

"I'm pretty sure I caught you doing binding rituals the other morning." Cian teased with a smirk before laughing as the female nearly shoved him out of his seat.

"AH-HAH! I knew it!" Exclaimed Malvo, grinning.
Lucian snickered, "to whom!? Who was it for?"

Lucian snickered, "to whom!? Who was it for?"

"I ain't telling!" Emmy closed her eyes, turning her head with a smile. "But I do have to say that it apparently worked."

Malvo blinked a few times at this. "... Y'didn't."

Emmy opened an eye as she looked to Malvo before smiling big. "You're weeelcome."

"I ain't telling!" Emmy closed her eyes, turning her head with a smile. "But I do have to say that it apparently worked."

Malvo blinked a few times at this. "... Y'didn't."

Emmy opened an eye as she looked to Malvo before smiling big. "You're weeelcome."
Lucian's blush appeared again, "evil lady."

Lucian blinked, "who do you got in mind for him, Emmy? Dulcan?"

"Naaaah, Dulcan is too nice, Dei-Loki wouldn't like him." Emmy tapped her chin in thought. "III'm thinkiiin'..."

"Please don't, Emmy." Dei-Loki furrowed his brows before Emmy looked to Dei-Loki.

"Why not? DomiDei didn't work out."

"Emmy." Cian spoke, looking to his sister, who'd immediately feel bad once she watched Dei-Loki turn to face forward with that sad, out of place look.

"Ooooh, no Dei don't be sad! I'm sorry!" Emmy whined. "He never deserved you anyways. No one that did what he did even deserves the number one gay viking's attention."

"Naaaah, Dulcan is too nice, Dei-Loki wouldn't like him." Emmy tapped her chin in thought. "III'm thinkiiin'..."

"Please don't, Emmy." Dei-Loki furrowed his brows before Emmy looked to Dei-Loki.

"Why not? DomiDei didn't work out."

"Emmy." Cian spoke, looking to his sister, who'd immediately feel bad once she watched Dei-Loki turn to face forward with that sad, out of place look.

"Ooooh, no Dei don't be sad! I'm sorry!" Emmy whined. "He never deserved you anyways. No one that did what he did even deserves the number one gay viking's attention."
Masaru looked to Dei before patting his head roughly , "stop being a little bitch. You're stronger than this, aren't you? Through all the shit you've been through, show the world that you are stronger. And that you were given a reason to live. "

Masaru looked to Dei before patting his head roughly , "stop being a little bitch. You're stronger than this, aren't you? Through all the shit you've been through, show the world that you are stronger. And that you were given a reason to live. "

Dei-Loki closed his eyes, sighing gently from the patting as Emmy gave a small smile.

"OOO! I ship it."

(WOO! XD )

Dei-Loki closed his eyes, sighing gently from the patting as Emmy gave a small smile.

"OOO! I ship it."

(WOO! XD )
(XD EEEEEEEEEEEEE)

Lucian squinted, "Emmy! That's inappropriate. Dei's still in high school and, no offense Masaru, but Masaru's probably in his late 20's."

Masaru snickered, "wrong age, but he does have a point. You shouldnt be encouraging these types of relationships. "

(DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!)

(XD EEEEEEEEEEEEE)

Lucian squinted, "Emmy! That's inappropriate. Dei's still in high school and, no offense Masaru, but Masaru's probably in his late 20's."

Masaru snickered, "wrong age, but he does have a point. You shouldnt be encouraging these types of relationships. "

(DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!)

"I don't care! I ship it." Emmy raised a brow. "He's almost legal, anyways! And, c'mon! Look how fast Dei-Loki's expression went from a frown to a smile after the patting!"

Dei-Loki smirked just a tad at this, leaning back while Malvo sighed and patted Emmy's head.

"I don't care! I ship it." Emmy raised a brow. "He's almost legal, anyways! And, c'mon! Look how fast Dei-Loki's expression went from a frown to a smile after the patting!"

Dei-Loki smirked just a tad at this, leaning back while Malvo sighed and patted Emmy's head.
Masaru grinned "that's because he's a dog. Dogs love getting pet. You could pet him and he'll act the same way. "

(Stop being logical, ya butt!)

Masaru grinned "that's because he's a dog. Dogs love getting pet. You could pet him and he'll act the same way. "

(Stop being logical, ya butt!)

"Really? Because last I checked the only ones he lets do that are people he reaaally likes. Heck, you should see the mark he left after he reeled and bit Lucian's hand."

(Yesss. ADVANCE, MIGHTY ARU SHIPPING FLEET!)

"Really? Because last I checked the only ones he lets do that are people he reaaally likes. Heck, you should see the mark he left after he reeled and bit Lucian's hand."

(Yesss. ADVANCE, MIGHTY ARU SHIPPING FLEET!)
(XD EEEEEEEEEE GOOD JOB, EMMY! She's earning her gold batch tonight at the shipping cult)

Lucian whined, "it still thumps a little when i think about it."

Masaru grinned, looking at Dei. "Is that true? Do you got a mighty crush on me?"

(Evil bastard wanting to hear Dei say it again)

(XD EEEEEEEEEE GOOD JOB, EMMY! She's earning her gold batch tonight at the shipping cult)

Lucian whined, "it still thumps a little when i think about it."

Masaru grinned, looking at Dei. "Is that true? Do you got a mighty crush on me?"

(Evil bastard wanting to hear Dei say it again)

(Yes! And XD
EEEVIL FOX.)

Dei-Loki sunk in his seat while looking to Masaru with a 'you know the answer' type look. His ears flattening under his hat while his cheeks ignited.

(Yes! And XD
EEEVIL FOX.)

Dei-Loki sunk in his seat while looking to Masaru with a 'you know the answer' type look. His ears flattening under his hat while his cheeks ignited.
(XD)

Masaru snickered, "what a weirdo!" He flicked his forehead. "Y'really need to get over this 'dating-older-guys' thing before it's too late. Y'got a lot of options at school."

(XD)

Masaru snickered, "what a weirdo!" He flicked his forehead. "Y'really need to get over this 'dating-older-guys' thing before it's too late. Y'got a lot of options at school."

Dei-Loki yelped from the flick before scoffing. "Do I? Do I really have other options? There's only a small group of people on this bus that like me and none of them are my type. No offense, guys." He glanced back to the group behind him, Cian smirking faintly.

"None taken."

"But yeah. I hate everyone else that isn't in this group because they're immature fockfaces that are too scared t' even get t' know me!"

"Can ya blame them, though!? I mean, look at ya, you look like the next school shooter!" A football jock shouted from the back, his buddies laughing as another chimed in.

"I'm surprised the coach even let you join hockey. Didn't think our hockey team could suck any less."

Malvo and Emmy squinted, glaring back at the jocks.

"Shut up, Derek!"

"The hockey team has won more matches this year alone than our football team has, team Thirty to NOTHING." Emmy growled, Malvo nodding. while both Derek and Butch stood up in sync.

"What did you say?" Butch glared.

"Don't get all high and mighty and just sit back down." Malvo squinted further while Dei-Loki took a deep breath, counting to ten under his breath. And, when that didn't work, Dei-Loki turned to face the jocks with a dark grin.

"I also broke more limbs than both the hockey team and football team combined. Don't go pokin' the wolf bear with a stick."

"Is that a threat?"

"More like an advisement. I forgot t' take my medication this morning. Who knows what I'll do." Dei-Loki's look remained dark, grinning further once the two jocks in the back retreated to their seats once more.

"Fuckin' psychopath." Butch growled.

"Don't ya forget it, either." Dei-Loki winked with a grin before facing forward - as did the girls.

Malvo no sooner sighed. "That was the first time ya didn't launch yerself from yer seat. I'm proud, but... did you really forget t' take yer meds?"

Dei-Loki rubbed the back of his head with a sigh. "I... really did f'rget, yeah. I got too caught up with helpin' dad down the stairs."

Dei-Loki yelped from the flick before scoffing. "Do I? Do I really have other options? There's only a small group of people on this bus that like me and none of them are my type. No offense, guys." He glanced back to the group behind him, Cian smirking faintly.

"None taken."

"But yeah. I hate everyone else that isn't in this group because they're immature fockfaces that are too scared t' even get t' know me!"

"Can ya blame them, though!? I mean, look at ya, you look like the next school shooter!" A football jock shouted from the back, his buddies laughing as another chimed in.

"I'm surprised the coach even let you join hockey. Didn't think our hockey team could suck any less."

Malvo and Emmy squinted, glaring back at the jocks.

"Shut up, Derek!"

"The hockey team has won more matches this year alone than our football team has, team Thirty to NOTHING." Emmy growled, Malvo nodding. while both Derek and Butch stood up in sync.

"What did you say?" Butch glared.

"Don't get all high and mighty and just sit back down." Malvo squinted further while Dei-Loki took a deep breath, counting to ten under his breath. And, when that didn't work, Dei-Loki turned to face the jocks with a dark grin.

"I also broke more limbs than both the hockey team and football team combined. Don't go pokin' the wolf bear with a stick."

"Is that a threat?"

"More like an advisement. I forgot t' take my medication this morning. Who knows what I'll do." Dei-Loki's look remained dark, grinning further once the two jocks in the back retreated to their seats once more.

"Fuckin' psychopath." Butch growled.

"Don't ya forget it, either." Dei-Loki winked with a grin before facing forward - as did the girls.

Malvo no sooner sighed. "That was the first time ya didn't launch yerself from yer seat. I'm proud, but... did you really forget t' take yer meds?"

Dei-Loki rubbed the back of his head with a sigh. "I... really did f'rget, yeah. I got too caught up with helpin' dad down the stairs."
Masaru looked to the confrontation before nodding. "Something i'm going to have to help you remember to take." He swirled his pointer finger as the buss stopped at the place they were suppose to go, the doors opening.

Butch and Derek began to scream in shrill voice. "Spiders! So many fucking spiders!" Butch yelled as he ran out of the buss, trying to shake off the imaginary bugs as Derek followed, yelling the similar statement.

Masaur grinned, "ah now that's music to my ears."

(WHAT!? I wanted to join in toooooo! XD)

Masaru looked to the confrontation before nodding. "Something i'm going to have to help you remember to take." He swirled his pointer finger as the buss stopped at the place they were suppose to go, the doors opening.

Butch and Derek began to scream in shrill voice. "Spiders! So many fucking spiders!" Butch yelled as he ran out of the buss, trying to shake off the imaginary bugs as Derek followed, yelling the similar statement.

Masaur grinned, "ah now that's music to my ears."

(WHAT!? I wanted to join in toooooo! XD)

(I GOT STRANGER THINGS FLASHBACKS AGAIN! XD )

Dei-Loki couldn't help but grin wide from the screams, watching them both bolt out of the bus. "I'm... usually pretty good at remembering, with a few off days. But acceptance for the offer is slways open. Thanks." He glanced up at Masaru, that same grin lingering on his face while he stood and picked up his bag.

Malvo watched the pair that ran out screaming, a grin on her face. "That toughness went away real quick." She stated, Emmy having giggled before Malvo then glanced to the rest of the group. "Y'guys ready?"

(I GOT STRANGER THINGS FLASHBACKS AGAIN! XD )

Dei-Loki couldn't help but grin wide from the screams, watching them both bolt out of the bus. "I'm... usually pretty good at remembering, with a few off days. But acceptance for the offer is slways open. Thanks." He glanced up at Masaru, that same grin lingering on his face while he stood and picked up his bag.

Malvo watched the pair that ran out screaming, a grin on her face. "That toughness went away real quick." She stated, Emmy having giggled before Malvo then glanced to the rest of the group. "Y'guys ready?"
(XD YAAAAAAAY)

Lucian got up and out of the buss as well as Masaru. Masaru looked around, "what is this place again?"

(XD YAAAAAAAY)

Lucian got up and out of the buss as well as Masaru. Masaru looked around, "what is this place again?"

Emmy and the rest followed, Malvo having walked beside Lucian as Dei-Loki stretched once off the bus.

"Fórrelden's fabled science museum. The biggest one in the country." Dei then grinned, sliding on his backpack while the group stood in front of a large, seven story building with a fountain out front. "Uncle Reaver's even submitted a few things t' the tech floor, if I'm remembering right."

Emmy and the rest followed, Malvo having walked beside Lucian as Dei-Loki stretched once off the bus.

"Fórrelden's fabled science museum. The biggest one in the country." Dei then grinned, sliding on his backpack while the group stood in front of a large, seven story building with a fountain out front. "Uncle Reaver's even submitted a few things t' the tech floor, if I'm remembering right."
"Riiiiiiiiight, i really need to stop drinking heavy the night before to remember these things." Masaru said as he continued to walk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back