• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
"Wanting me. " he whispered into his ear.

Lucian blushed "I guess yeah! "

Dei-Loki blushed, his ears twitching from the whisper before having snickered. "Well, yeah. Yer the ideal bad boy." He whispered in return.

Malvo's cheeks darkened, metaphorically knocked from her balance at the question while her awkward, teenage self tried to give a proper response that didn't mimic the screaming panic that played out in her head. "W-Well I can't say no, now! S-So don't expect me to enjoy it, or anything like that!"

(Translation: Sure, sounds great.

XD )

Dei-Loki blushed, his ears twitching from the whisper before having snickered. "Well, yeah. Yer the ideal bad boy." He whispered in return.

Malvo's cheeks darkened, metaphorically knocked from her balance at the question while her awkward, teenage self tried to give a proper response that didn't mimic the screaming panic that played out in her head. "W-Well I can't say no, now! S-So don't expect me to enjoy it, or anything like that!"

(Translation: Sure, sounds great.

XD )
(XD FREAKING PRECIOUS)
Masaru grinned "oh am I really? "

Lucian blushed deeply "g-good! I can't wait for this d-date! "

(XD FREAKING PRECIOUS)
Masaru grinned "oh am I really? "

Lucian blushed deeply "g-good! I can't wait for this d-date! "

"Damn right, you are." Dei-Loki grinned to Masaru in return. "Hell, y're--" Dei-Loki cut himself off upon hearing Lucian before sitting up and peering over the back of the seat at the both of them.

Emmy popped up at this, as well, but for a more... friendly reasoning as she grinned. "Did I hear what I think I heard!?"

"Damn right, you are." Dei-Loki grinned to Masaru in return. "Hell, y're--" Dei-Loki cut himself off upon hearing Lucian before sitting up and peering over the back of the seat at the both of them.

Emmy popped up at this, as well, but for a more... friendly reasoning as she grinned. "Did I hear what I think I heard!?"
Lucian sunk into himself. "It just happened! I didn't mean to blurt it out like that! I mean, I would like to go on a date ONLY IF YOU WANTED TO. I NEED TO STOP TALKING. "

Lucian sunk into himself. "It just happened! I didn't mean to blurt it out like that! I mean, I would like to go on a date ONLY IF YOU WANTED TO. I NEED TO STOP TALKING. "

Malvo watched Lucian, huffing as she shook her head. "Of course I'll go with you, dumby."

Dei-Loki turned until his knees were on the seat, a bent arm resting on the back as he stared at them while his other hand softly tapped the blade stashed away in his jacket pocket. "A date, huh?"

Malvo watched Lucian, huffing as she shook her head. "Of course I'll go with you, dumby."

Dei-Loki turned until his knees were on the seat, a bent arm resting on the back as he stared at them while his other hand softly tapped the blade stashed away in his jacket pocket. "A date, huh?"
Masaru turned, grinning. Lucian shook under their gaze. "Ahhhh hi! "

Masaru turned, grinning. Lucian shook under their gaze. "Ahhhh hi! "

"Guys, don't." Malvo stared at Masaru and Dei-Loki. Dei-Loki ignoring the stare as he offered a crooked smile despite the dark look in his eyes.

"Pretty bold of ya, Lucian."

"I didn't mean exactly like that! You can even go with us! "

"Are ya sure about that?" Dei-Loki's look seemed to darken as he leaned over the back of his seat until he was inches from Lucian's face. "Or is it some sort of ruse yer trying t' pull to make me say no to going, just so you can get your hands on my sister? HUH? ANSWER ME, Y'FUCKIN' LIGHTBATHIN' PUNK!" As he shouted, the whole bus got quiet and he gained the all-too-familiar fearful 'I knew he'd snap' stares. Some muttering one and other to say just that.

Malvo, gazing around at the silence, no sooner stood on the seat before shoving Dei back into his own. This was followed by a squint as she'd hold a finger to his face while growling. "SIT and stop before ya get in trouble again."

Dei-Loki glared at her in return before closing his eyes. "I'm just--"

"Dipper." Malvo growled quietly, taking one last look at the crowd before taking her seat once more before glancing to Lucian apologetically.

"Are ya sure about that?" Dei-Loki's look seemed to darken as he leaned over the back of his seat until he was inches from Lucian's face. "Or is it some sort of ruse yer trying t' pull to make me say no to going, just so you can get your hands on my sister? HUH? ANSWER ME, Y'FUCKIN' LIGHTBATHIN' PUNK!" As he shouted, the whole bus got quiet and he gained the all-too-familiar fearful 'I knew he'd snap' stares. Some muttering one and other to say just that.

Malvo, gazing around at the silence, no sooner stood on the seat before shoving Dei back into his own. This was followed by a squint as she'd hold a finger to his face while growling. "SIT and stop before ya get in trouble again."

Dei-Loki glared at her in return before closing his eyes. "I'm just--"

"Dipper." Malvo growled quietly, taking one last look at the crowd before taking her seat once more before glancing to Lucian apologetically.
Masaru held Dei immediately by the arm Lucian shook his head. "I don't want her like that. She doesn't deserve to be treated like meat. No girl deserves it. I want you to go with us. We can watch whatever movie you two want to watch. You can even sit between us. Emmy, cian would you two like to go? "

Masaru held Dei immediately by the arm Lucian shook his head. "I don't want her like that. She doesn't deserve to be treated like meat. No girl deserves it. I want you to go with us. We can watch whatever movie you two want to watch. You can even sit between us. Emmy, Cian would you two like to go? "

Dei-Loki heavily huffed through his nose following the grab, Emmy glancing over to her brother.

"We have any plans this weekend?" And, after Cian shook his head, Emmy looked back over to Lucian and Malvo with a smile as she nodded. "Sure, we'll come along. I wouldn't miss seeing you both together for the wooorld."

Malvo blinked, glancing to Emmy. "Sometimes I wonder if you're somehow related t' my aunt Chloe."

(Every group of friends needs a Chloe.)

Dei-Loki heavily huffed through his nose following the grab, Emmy glancing over to her brother.

"We have any plans this weekend?" And, after Cian shook his head, Emmy looked back over to Lucian and Malvo with a smile as she nodded. "Sure, we'll come along. I wouldn't miss seeing you both together for the wooorld."

Malvo blinked, glancing to Emmy. "Sometimes I wonder if you're somehow related t' my aunt Chloe."

(Every group of friends needs a Chloe.)
(XD EVERYONE)

Lucian's blush remained, "it's very close, yeah. Do you shippers get in like a cult together and discuss on what to ship?"

(HE KNOWS- I MEAN. . . oh look a bird!)

(XD EVERYONE)

Lucian's blush remained, "it's very close, yeah. Do you shippers get in like a cult together and discuss on what to ship?"

(HE KNOWS- I MEAN. . . oh look a bird!)

(SHIPPING OOH HA HA )

Emmy gave a playful squint to Lucian. "If I told you, I'd have to kill you."

(XD YUUUUUUUUUUUUS)

Lucian blinked, "i don't know if you're joking or serious."

"Good, gooooooooooood." Emmy smiled, patting Lucian's head as Malvo shook her head with a small smile.

"Y're so strange, Emmy. So strange."

"Thank you." Emmy smiled sweetly towards her best friend, whom snickered shortly after.

"Good, gooooooooooood." Emmy smiled, patting Lucian's head as Malvo shook her head with a small smile.

"Y're so strange, Emmy. So strange."

"Thank you." Emmy smiled sweetly towards her best friend, whom snickered shortly after.
"Explains why she's our friend though. " Lucian smiled.

"You literally called him a baka." Masaru mentioned.

Dei-Loki pointed to Masaru with a smirk. "See? He practically just got here and even HE knows yer strange."

Malvo whined, placing her her face in her hands while Cian smirked and leaned back - pressing his knee to the seat's back that had been in front of him. The male then placed his hands behind his head.

"Nothing wrong with being strange. Sure as Hel beats bein' normal."

("FUCK THE CONFORMISTS!")

Dei-Loki pointed to Masaru with a smirk. "See? He practically just got here and even HE knows yer strange."

Malvo whined, placing her her face in her hands while Cian smirked and leaned back - pressing his knee to the seat's back that had been in front of him. The male then placed his hands behind his head.

"Nothing wrong with being strange. Sure as Hel beats bein' normal."

("FUCK THE CONFORMISTS!")
(XD YEAH)

Lucian nodded, " he's got a point."

Lucian snickered, "you are definitely in some sort of cult."

Emmy kept her grin, snickering as Malvo eventually gave in with a sigh and a smile.

"I wouldn't doubt it."

"Emmy, yer secret's officially come out." Dei-Loki smirked.

Emmy gave a shrug. "Secret? What secret? You must be crazy, Dei."

"I mean, I am, but yer a cultist so what does that make you?"

"I'm not a cultist! I'm a shipper."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back