• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
"Ooooooooooooof." Dei-Loki snickered, as well.

Malvo huffed, a bit of guilt from the action mixed in her temporarily angry gaze as she'd then turn her attention back to her boots. "Well, just... Don't do it again."
Masaru smirked, "y'asked for it."

Lucian nodded, "sorry. I won't. I promise."

Masaru smirked, "y'asked for it."

Lucian nodded, "sorry. I won't. I promise."

"This part of it? The masochism thing? Because I can definitely see why."

Malvo, huffing again, gave a nod. "... Thank you."

Emmy watched before leaning over to her brother and whispering. "She's never gonna get anywhere, at this rate." And Cian shook his head, as if to agree.

"This part of it? The masochism thing? Because I can definitely see why."

Malvo, huffing again, gave a nod. "... Thank you."

Emmy watched before leaning over to her brother and whispering. "She's never gonna get anywhere, at this rate." And Cian shook his head, as if to agree.
"What made you like that anyways?"

Lucian smiled again, "it's no problem. I respect you a lot, Malvo."

"What made you like that anyways?"

Lucian smiled again, "it's no problem. I respect you a lot, Malvo."

"Which? The insults, or just the feeling, in general?"

Malvo lowered an ear. "Not sure why ya do."

"Which? The insults, or just the feeling, in general?"

Malvo lowered an ear. "Not sure why ya do."
"I guess . . . both? Why be a masochist?"

"Because you're incredible, duh! You're smart, you're strong, your heart is an amazing place as so is your mind. You're . . . really pretty. So just . . . you're really cool, Malvo. You're like Wonder woman but with a different nationality."

(EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)

"I guess . . . both? Why be a masochist?"

"Because you're incredible, duh! You're smart, you're strong, your heart is an amazing place as so is your mind. You're . . . really pretty. So just . . . you're really cool, Malvo. You're like Wonder woman but with a different nationality."

(EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE)

Dei-Loki lowered an ear, glancing off. "Well, I... I'm not really sure. It just, sorta... happened. In a sense, I guess you could say that I think I deserve it? And I always have thought this way, even though it's been a long fucking time since I was taken away from that... witch."

Malvo's cheeks heated from the outpouring of complements, a decently red look taking over her face as she both blinked, and furrowed her brows before having sighed. "And who told ya you could be so kind, b-baka? Not that I enjoy it, or anything..."

(-inhales-
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.)

Dei-Loki lowered an ear, glancing off. "Well, I... I'm not really sure. It just, sorta... happened. In a sense, I guess you could say that I think I deserve it? And I always have thought this way, even though it's been a long fucking time since I was taken away from that... witch."

Malvo's cheeks heated from the outpouring of complements, a decently red look taking over her face as she both blinked, and furrowed her brows before having sighed. "And who told ya you could be so kind, b-baka? Not that I enjoy it, or anything..."

(-inhales-
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.)
(XD B-BAKA)

Masaru quirked his brow, "care to explain or wanna drop it?"

Lucian shrugged, "i just had a lot of years to understand that women deserve to be treated right. Kindly."

(XD B-BAKA)

Masaru quirked his brow, "care to explain or wanna drop it?"

Lucian shrugged, "i just had a lot of years to understand that women deserve to be treated right. Kindly."

"I was treated as a monster with a lesser ranking than a pile of shit in the woods, back where Loki dropped and left us." Dei-Loki explained. "What's even worse is the only one to ever believe me at the time was Malvy, since Akumu and the rest bought int' the lies that witch had fed t' them. Come in with a broken arm, Zelda's husband would look at me and ask what happened, then when I tried giving an explanation, Zelda would come in and claim I was lying and that I fell down the stairs. When she held me under water in the river on our first hunting trip, she told everyone that I fell in. When I said that I found out I was related t' Loki, she slapped me across the face so hard that the rings on her fingers dug right into my flesh, then she blamed it on a hunting accident." Dei-Loki ran his gloved fingers over the old, faded scars on his cheek. "She... also did... other horrible things that I can't say, but I'm sure you get the gist. She also made sure the whole village branded me as a lying schizophrenic that was 'trying to kill her'. And, well... I believe it. I know I'm not right in the head. And I never fucking will be. But... I don't deserve anything I've been given. The only thing I deserve is for the curse I have t'kill me, or have my throat slit with a silver knife coated with wolf's bane so this murderer can never see the light of day again. But still, everyone keeps me here. Everyone's so fucking nice t' me when I don't deserve it, and I truly don't understand any of it. That's why it's nice t' be cut open, because at least that feeling makes sense, and it feels amazing all at the same time."

Malvo nodded. "That's a good trait that may save your life someday, so I'm told."

"I was treated as a monster with a lesser ranking than a pile of shit in the woods, back where Loki dropped and left us." Dei-Loki explained. "What's even worse is the only one to ever believe me at the time was Malvy, since Akumu and the rest bought int' the lies that witch had fed t' them. Come in with a broken arm, Zelda's husband would look at me and ask what happened, then when I tried giving an explanation, Zelda would come in and claim I was lying and that I fell down the stairs. When she held me under water in the river on our first hunting trip, she told everyone that I fell in. When I said that I found out I was related t' Loki, she slapped me across the face so hard that the rings on her fingers dug right into my flesh, then she blamed it on a hunting accident." Dei-Loki ran his gloved fingers over the old, faded scars on his cheek. "She... also did... other horrible things that I can't say, but I'm sure you get the gist. She also made sure the whole village branded me as a lying schizophrenic that was 'trying to kill her'. And, well... I believe it. I know I'm not right in the head. And I never fucking will be. But... I don't deserve anything I've been given. The only thing I deserve is for the curse I have t'kill me, or have my throat slit with a silver knife coated with wolf's bane so this murderer can never see the light of day again. But still, everyone keeps me here. Everyone's so fucking nice t' me when I don't deserve it, and I truly don't understand any of it. That's why it's nice t' be cut open, because at least that feeling makes sense, and it feels amazing all at the same time."

Malvo nodded. "That's a good trait that may save your life someday, so I'm told."
Masaru hesitated to pat his head before putting his arm back down. "I understand what you mean. The feeling of guilt when others try to be nice to you."

Lucian snickered, "i mean, women are very scary when they get angry."

Masaru hesitated to pat his head before putting his arm back down. "I understand what you mean. The feeling of guilt when others try to be nice to you."

Lucian snickered, "i mean, women are very scary when they get angry."

Dei-Loki gently exhaled, staring at the back of the seat in front of them. "'s hard t'deal with."

"OOOOH, definitely." Malvo nodded. "Hel, ya know how my mam is, even, as an example."

Dei-Loki gently exhaled, staring at the back of the seat in front of them. "'s hard t'deal with."

"OOOOH, definitely." Malvo nodded. "Hel, ya know how my mam is, even, as an example."
"You're safe now though, doesn't that give you something to feel happy aout?"

Lucian nodded, "she is very scary when she wants to be."

"You're safe now though, doesn't that give you something to feel happy aout?"

Lucian nodded, "she is very scary when she wants to be."

Dei-Loki gave a sad smile at that. "It would, if I didn't dislike myself as much as I do."

"Veeery. We should all be thankful that she rarely gets that way."

Dei-Loki gave a sad smile at that. "It would, if I didn't dislike myself as much as I do."

"Veeery. We should all be thankful that she rarely gets that way."
Masaru nodded, "i get that, but you're too young and got a family. You deserve happiness, don'tcha think?"
(HE DOES)

"I've only seen it once because your Father did a pun with a dark twist, and it was terrifying. I felt his fear."

Masaru nodded, "i get that, but you're too young and got a family. You deserve happiness, don'tcha think?"
(HE DOES)

"I've only seen it once because your Father did a pun with a dark twist, and it was terrifying. I felt his fear."

Dei-Loki shrugged slightly, hugging his stomach as he remained laying against Masaru's lap. "That's what I keep hearing, but I just... think otherwise."

(STOP
HITTING
CLOSE
TO
HOME
YOU EMO TEEN. I PREFER NOT TO RELIVE THIS.)

Malvo shuttered at the memory, sighing. "Yeah, that was baaad... I think I've only seen her truly angry four times in my life."

Dei-Loki shrugged slightly, hugging his stomach as he remained laying against Masaru's lap. "That's what I keep hearing, but I just... think otherwise."

(STOP
HITTING
CLOSE
TO
HOME
YOU EMO TEEN. I PREFER NOT TO RELIVE THIS.)

Malvo shuttered at the memory, sighing. "Yeah, that was baaad... I think I've only seen her truly angry four times in my life."
(AHHHHHHHHH FEELS)
Masaru smacked him gently on his cheek. "Shut up, idiot. Y'got a family that loves you and you love that family, accept it. Worship it. If you don't believe that you deserve their love, then clearly you're blind. The only way they could not love you is if you pissed them off. So don't be a dick to your family."

"Really four?" Lucian asked.

(AHHHHHHHHH FEELS)
Masaru smacked him gently on his cheek. "Shut up, idiot. Y'got a family that loves you and you love that family, accept it. Worship it. If you don't believe that you deserve their love, then clearly you're blind. The only way they could not love you is if you pissed them off. So don't be a dick to your family."

"Really four?" Lucian asked.

Dei-Loki flinched slightly towards the smack, tossing his hands up slightly. "Fine. I still don't understand it, though!"

Malvo nodded, thinking back while taking a mental head count. "... Yep, four. One was when we went to see a movie, the second one was when she went off on some poor guy for making Dipper cry, three is when we accidentally set the library on fire and four, of course, was the one you were talkin' about."

Dei-Loki flinched slightly towards the smack, tossing his hands up slightly. "Fine. I still don't understand it, though!"

Malvo nodded, thinking back while taking a mental head count. "... Yep, four. One was when we went to see a movie, the second one was when she went off on some poor guy for making Dipper cry, three is when we accidentally set the library on fire and four, of course, was the one you were talkin' about."
Masaru sighed, "i guess that's good enough. You will one day."

"what was the movie?"

Masaru sighed, "i guess that's good enough. You will one day."

"what was the movie?"

"I hope so. I've been living in this confusion all my life. And I thought discovering my sexuality was difficult." Dei-Loki gave a low whistle at his own words.

"The Iron Giant." Malvo smiled at the memory.

"I hope so. I've been living in this confusion all my life. And I thought discovering my sexuality was difficult." Dei-Loki gave a low whistle at his own words.

"The Iron Giant." Malvo smiled at the memory.
Masaru snickered, "it should've been a get go with you."

"So why did she give you the glare for that though?"

Masaru snickered, "it should've been a get go with you."

"So why did she give you the glare for that though?"

"Hey, when I was first interested in that stuff, I had a crush on one of the nurses and all I knew is I liked staring at him more than any other nurse there." Dei-Loki shrugged.

"Oooh, nah. The glare wasn't directed at me. I just watched it cut someone else down."

"Hey, when I was first interested in that stuff, I had a crush on one of the nurses and all I knew is I liked staring at him more than any other nurse there." Dei-Loki shrugged.

"Oooh, nah. The glare wasn't directed at me. I just watched it cut someone else down."
"You're into nurses?"

"Ooooooooo, i thought you somehow skipped school to go watch a movie."

"You're into nurses?"

"Ooooooooo, i thought you somehow skipped school to go watch a movie."

"Only if they've got a criminal past." Dei-Loki shrugged. "So... I was only ever int' one. The rest of them can stay FAAAAAAR away from me."

Malvo snickered, shaking her head. "Naaah... I would've liked t'do that, at some point, though."

"Only if they've got a criminal past." Dei-Loki shrugged. "So... I was only ever int' one. The rest of them can stay FAAAAAAR away from me."

Malvo snickered, shaking her head. "Naaah... I would've liked t'do that, at some point, though."
"That explains why you act the way you do. "

"Maybe we can do that on a weekend. Just you and me. "

(EEEEEEEEEEEEE)

"That explains why you act the way you do. "

"Maybe we can do that on a weekend. Just you and me. "

(EEEEEEEEEEEEE)

"'nd how's that?" Dei-Loki grinned a bit, glancing up at Masaru.

Malvo widened her eyes at this while a decent blush concurred her face once more. "L-L-Like a date!?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back