• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
"HEL YEAH!" Dei-Loki exclaimed, tossing his fists into the air. "... I just like seeing people ragdoll down the stairs. Especially if they were an arsehole before hand."

Malvo gasped at the memory. "It was one of those walk-in ones, too, where the fish are swimming above you and on the sides!" She flailed excitedly at the memory before sighing and snickering. "We all had t' practically drag Dipper through because he was so freaked out."
"Ragdoll?" He asked.

Lucian nodded, "poor guy. I understand though. I would not walk into a clown maze, no waaaaaay."

"Ragdoll?" He asked.

Lucian nodded, "poor guy. I understand though. I would not walk into a clown maze, no waaaaaay."

"Yeah. Y'know, when someone falls when they're either lifeless or kinda lifeless? Their whole body just flips around all limp. Pretty fun t' watch."

(I. Could not. Agree more.)

Malvo shuttered at the thought. "I'd rather be back in the Shadow March."

"Yeah. Y'know, when someone falls when they're either lifeless or kinda lifeless? Their whole body just flips around all limp. Pretty fun t' watch."

(I. Could not. Agree more.)

Malvo shuttered at the thought. "I'd rather be back in the Shadow March."
"You are such a strange creature."

Lucian shook his head, "just who thinks that those are good ideas?"

"You are such a strange creature."

Lucian shook his head, "just who thinks that those are good ideas?"

"'least I'm fun." Dei-Loki grinned.

"Cruel, sadistic people. Almost as cruel as the ones that dress up as clowns in Midgard f'r the purpose of scaring people." Malvo gently sighed.

"'least I'm fun." Dei-Loki grinned.

"Cruel, sadistic people. Almost as cruel as the ones that dress up as clowns in Midgard f'r the purpose of scaring people." Malvo gently sighed.
"Definitely keep my life interesting, that's for sure."

Lucian pouted, "i don't like those people."

"Definitely keep my life interesting, that's for sure."

Lucian pouted, "i don't like those people."

"See? Yer welcome." Dei-Loki snickered.

Malvo shook her head, slipping her thumbs under the straps on her backpack. "Neither do I. Can we just... make clowns illegal?"

"See? Yer welcome." Dei-Loki snickered.

Malvo shook her head, slipping her thumbs under the straps on her backpack. "Neither do I. Can we just... make clowns illegal?"
"I don't know if you should take that as compliment or what." He smirked.

Lucian sighed, "if only we could. That would be so nice."

"I don't know if you should take that as compliment or what." He smirked.

Lucian sighed, "if only we could. That would be so nice."

"I'm takin' it as one, anyways." Dei-Loki grinned.

"It definitely would." Malvo agreed, lowering an ear.

"As long as it makes ya happy i guess then." He continued to walk after Malvo and Lucian.

"It could save soooooo many lives!"

Dei-Loki snickered softly before moving his gaze forward, his eyes narrowing on Lucian - watching how close he'd been walking to his older sister of three minutes, and observing his every move like he'd been about to spring like a cobra. Dei-Loki's hand reached to his jacket pocket with hesitancy, nearly bringing out the switchblade before instantly releasing it from his grasp and back into his pocket once Emmy sprung up at that same side.

"So, Dei, which place you going to go, first?" Emmy gave an innocent smile, oblivious towards Dei-Loki's hostility that he pushed back the moment he looked to Emmy.

"Why ya gotta spring up on people like that all the time!?" Dei-Loki squinted, soon sighing as he crossed his arms and closed his eyes in annoyance. "Whichever one Malvy's going to, I'm going the same way."

Malvo nodded quickly once more, looking to Lucian again with a smile. "I'm glad somebody gets it! Now I just need someone to believe me about President Unicorn, other than my Uncle Ivan."

(Ivan: Ivan has seen unicorn only once. He is pure evil.)

Dei-Loki snickered softly before moving his gaze forward, his eyes narrowing on Lucian - watching how close he'd been walking to his older sister of three minutes, and observing his every move like he'd been about to spring like a cobra. Dei-Loki's hand reached to his jacket pocket with hesitancy, nearly bringing out the switchblade before instantly releasing it from his grasp and back into his pocket once Emmy sprung up at that same side.

"So, Dei, which place you going to go, first?" Emmy gave an innocent smile, oblivious towards Dei-Loki's hostility that he pushed back the moment he looked to Emmy.

"Why ya gotta spring up on people like that all the time!?" Dei-Loki squinted, soon sighing as he crossed his arms and closed his eyes in annoyance. "Whichever one Malvy's going to, I'm going the same way."

Malvo nodded quickly once more, looking to Lucian again with a smile. "I'm glad somebody gets it! Now I just need someone to believe me about President Unicorn, other than my Uncle Ivan."

(Ivan: Ivan has seen unicorn only once. He is pure evil.)
(XD puuuuuuure)

Masaru snickered at the surprise. "Jumpy much?"

Lucian smiled, "i mean, you describe him so vividly, i am starting to believe it."

(XD puuuuuuure)

Masaru snickered at the surprise. "Jumpy much?"

Lucian smiled, "i mean, you describe him so vividly, i am starting to believe it."

Dei-Loki glanced to Masaru with a squint. "Not my fault she's a jumpscare with legs."

Emmy grinned at that. "Naaaah, if I was, I woulda screamed in your ear and you would've REALLY flew."

Malvo widened her eyes in surprise. "Y-You are?"

Dei-Loki glanced to Masaru with a squint. "Not my fault she's a jumpscare with legs."

Emmy grinned at that. "Naaaah, if I was, I woulda screamed in your ear and you would've REALLY flew."

Malvo widened her eyes in surprise. "Y-You are?"
"Now that's a sight to see! Why didn't you do that?"

Lucian nodded, "you describe him so well that it is hard not to believe that you're speaking the truth."

"Now that's a sight to see! Why didn't you do that?"

Lucian nodded, "you describe him so well that it is hard not to believe that you're speaking the truth."

"Because I don't need my best friend mad at me for sending her brother through the ceiling." Emmy shrugged.

Malvo's bottom lip quivered. "You're one of the first people that didn't straight up asked if I was high."

"Because I don't need my best friend mad at me for sending her brother through the ceiling." Emmy shrugged.

Malvo's bottom lip quivered. "You're one of the first people that didn't straight up asked if I was high."
Masaru sighed, "siblings always ruin fun."

Lucian snickered, "i've seen you high, there's a difference."

Masaru sighed, "siblings always ruin fun."

Lucian snickered, "i've seen you high, there's a difference."

Dei-Loki shook his head while Emmy snickered before looking over to Lucian and Malvo with a smile. "Speaking of. They're really getting along."

"Too well, if y'ask me." Dei-Loki grumbled while Emmy squinted to him.

"Shush, can't you see she's happy? It's not like he's gonna hurt her or anything."

Dei-Loki closed his eyes again. And, with a certain level of hostility, he muttered; "Oh, I know he won't. Of that, I'm sure of. Unless he's stupid."

Malvo gave a warm smile at that, softly exhaling with a snicker. "Always nice when people know the truth."

Dei-Loki shook his head while Emmy snickered before looking over to Lucian and Malvo with a smile. "Speaking of. They're really getting along."

"Too well, if y'ask me." Dei-Loki grumbled while Emmy squinted to him.

"Shush, can't you see she's happy? It's not like he's gonna hurt her or anything."

Dei-Loki closed his eyes again. And, with a certain level of hostility, he muttered; "Oh, I know he won't. Of that, I'm sure of. Unless he's stupid."

Malvo gave a warm smile at that, softly exhaling with a snicker. "Always nice when people know the truth."
Masaru looked at the boy, "nah, he's got too much of a good heart like Malvo's. We foxes see auras. And their auras are pure white. Except Malvo, she's got a biit of black in her aura."

Lucian smiled, "what's stopping me from believing that anyways? Supernatural exists. We exist."

Masaru looked at the boy, "nah, he's got too much of a good heart like Malvo's. We foxes see auras. And their auras are pure white. Except Malvo, she's got a biit of black in her aura."

Lucian smiled, "what's stopping me from believing that anyways? Supernatural exists. We exist."

Dei-Loki blinked. "I mean... He is a member of the light, after all."

Emmy gasped. "The forbidden love of Light and Shadow! I love this ship."

Dei-Loki rolled his eyes at Emmy before he then looked to Masaru. "And I told ya pacifists were evil."

"That's a good point, but people still look at me like I'm crazy when I bring it up. Hel, most of my family just think he's imaginary."

Dei-Loki blinked. "I mean... He is a member of the light, after all."

Emmy gasped. "The forbidden love of Light and Shadow! I love this ship."

Dei-Loki rolled his eyes at Emmy before he then looked to Masaru. "And I told ya pacifists were evil."

"That's a good point, but people still look at me like I'm crazy when I bring it up. Hel, most of my family just think he's imaginary."
Masaru smiled, nodding, "true, hopefully it only depends on how she uses it though."

Lucian nodded, "well, i believe you, Malvo. I know you wouldn't lie or make up about something like this."

Masaru smiled, nodding, "true, hopefully it only depends on how she uses it though."

Lucian nodded, "well, i believe you, Malvo. I know you wouldn't lie or make up about something like this."

Dei-Loki grinned a bit, nodding. "She's gonna take over the world one day, probably." He snickered before moving ahead and standing in front of Masaru with his arms up. "Me next! What's my aura look like?"

(Oooooo! ;w; Please have him say it's like Adrian's; Black, red and purple. Pweaaase!?
Black because of the nightmare side, corruption and the dark mindset, red because, well... anger and hunger, and purple because of royalty and mysteryyy. )

Malvo then gave a warm smile, her brows furrowing. "Thanks, Lucian."

Dei-Loki grinned a bit, nodding. "She's gonna take over the world one day, probably." He snickered before moving ahead and standing in front of Masaru with his arms up. "Me next! What's my aura look like?"

(Oooooo! ;w; Please have him say it's like Adrian's; Black, red and purple. Pweaaase!?
Black because of the nightmare side, corruption and the dark mindset, red because, well... anger and hunger, and purple because of royalty and mysteryyy. )

Malvo then gave a warm smile, her brows furrowing. "Thanks, Lucian."
(XD i was already going to say red and black, so yeah i'll add purple.)

"It's mostly black, but there's also swirls of red and purple."

Lucian nodded, "of course! I just know you well enough that you wouldn't make up a story without a purpose."

(XD i was already going to say red and black, so yeah i'll add purple.)

"It's mostly black, but there's also swirls of red and purple."

Lucian nodded, "of course! I just know you well enough that you wouldn't make up a story without a purpose."

(Thaaank. ;w; )

Dei-Loki blinked a few times. "Really? Well... Can't really say I'm surprised."

"That's what I've been trying t'tell everyone! Why would I lie about a unicorn bent on destroying things non-mythical!?"

(Thaaank. ;w; )

Dei-Loki blinked a few times. "Really? Well... Can't really say I'm surprised."

"That's what I've been trying t'tell everyone! Why would I lie about a unicorn bent on destroying things non-mythical!?"
"Good because you really shouldn't be. "

Lucian shrugged, "I really don't know. "

"Good because you really shouldn't be. "

Lucian shrugged, "I really don't know. "

Dei-Loki followed this with a snicker. "That said, I'm gonna take the confirmation with pride."

"So glad someone else realises this." Malvo sighed, soon heading into the decently large aquarium portion of the museum.

Dei-Loki followed this with a snicker. "That said, I'm gonna take the confirmation with pride."

"So glad someone else realises this." Malvo sighed, soon heading into the decently large aquarium portion of the museum.
"As long as it makes you happy. " Masaru then blinked as he looked at the fishes

Lucian smiled at the aquarium. "Fishes! "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back