• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
Valerie shouted, "you monsters! Pickin' on the young ones! You should go after each other! Graham said that you smelled bad, Adrian!"
Graham snickered before looking to Adrian. "Like roadkill!" He then threw a snowball and ran. "SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST!"

Adrian raised a brow, shooting a glare at Graham as he'd pack the snow in his hands - tossing the snowball at Graham. "I do not!"

Adrian raised a brow, shooting a glare at Graham as he'd pack the snow in his hands - tossing the snowball at Graham. "I do not!"

Graham got hit in the head before tackling Adrian to the ground. "Naaaaaah, i kid. I kid! They're making you go against me, don't listen to them! You're a madman, Adrian, a madman!" He snickered, rolling away. Alison then jumped on her brother and then Valerie jumped on Graham as well. "AH why am i being teamed up!?" The girls laughed, shoving snow in his face as he laughed too. "YA BUNCH OF BRATS!"

Graham got hit in the head before tackling Adrian to the ground. "Naaaaaah, i kid. I kid! They're making you go against me, don't listen to them! You're a madman, Adrian, a madman!" He snickered, rolling away. Alison then jumped on her brother and then Valerie jumped on Graham as well. "AH why am i being teamed up!?" The girls laughed, shoving snow in his face as he laughed too. "YA BUNCH OF BRATS!"

Adrian fell to the ground with an 'OOF', laughing and sitting up as he shook the snow from his hair.

Zuzana bit back a laugh until she'd run forward, playfully tackling both Alison and Valerie off of Graham. "Saved!"

Adrian fell to the ground with an 'OOF', laughing and sitting up as he shook the snow from his hair.

Zuzana bit back a laugh until she'd run forward, playfully tackling both Alison and Valerie off of Graham. "Saved!"

Alison and Valerie moved, brushing the snow out of their hair. Graham stood up, smiling to Zuzu. "I knew i could trust you! You would never betray me. . . riiiiiiiiiight?" He smirked.

Alison and Valerie moved, brushing the snow out of their hair. Graham stood up, smiling to Zuzu. "I knew i could trust you! You would never betray me. . . riiiiiiiiiight?" He smirked.

Zuzana smiled innocently to her brother, rolling so she sat up. "So long as y' don't betray meee."

Zuzana smiled innocently to her brother, rolling so she sat up. "So long as y' don't betray meee."

"Absolutely not! What kind of monster do you think i am?" He then pulled Zuzu to the ground as he fell too from Alison and Valerie's shots of snowballs. He then got up and ran, picking up a snowball and throwing a perfect pitch into Alison, missing by an inch as she dodged it. Graham hopped over the fort and then sat down. "Hey Clue, hey Rea. How's the weather?" He asked, peeking above the fort as he then dodged from Alison's flying snowballs. "Oooooooo, someone's angry. Chloe, what did i say about wearing your gloves? Wear your gloves." He tsked, noticing her red hands.

"Absolutely not! What kind of monster do you think i am?" He then pulled Zuzu to the ground as he fell too from Alison and Valerie's shots of snowballs. He then got up and ran, picking up a snowball and throwing a perfect pitch into Alison, missing by an inch as she dodged it. Graham hopped over the fort and then sat down. "Hey Clue, hey Rea. How's the weather?" He asked, peeking above the fort as he then dodged from Alison's flying snowballs. "Oooooooo, someone's angry. Chloe, what did i say about wearing your gloves? Wear your gloves." He tsked, noticing her red hands.

"Hiya." Reaver greeted as he'd watch Graham hop over the fort.

"It's fun. Fun weather." Chloe blinked with a smile before looking to her cold, red hands with a pout. "But then the snow sticks t' them and I can't buiiild..."

"Hiya." Reaver greeted as he'd watch Graham hop over the fort.

"It's fun. Fun weather." Chloe blinked with a smile before looking to her cold, red hands with a pout. "But then the snow sticks t' them and I can't buiiild..."

"Clue, your hands are going to wither away like an old flower and fall off. Let's go get you some gloves, okay?" He asked.

"Clue, your hands are going to wither away like an old flower and fall off. Let's go get you some gloves, okay?" He asked.

Chloe continued to pout before hopping onto Graham's back. "Fiiine. Watch the fort for me, okay?" She'd then glance over to Reaver, whom would both smile and nod with a simple "okay" to follow.

Chloe continued to pout before hopping onto Graham's back. "Fiiine. Watch the fort for me, okay?" She'd then glance over to Reaver, whom would both smile and nod with a simple "okay" to follow.

Graham crouched down, extending his fist to Reaver for a fist bump. "I believe in you, Rea. Protect this fort."

Graham crouched down, extending his fist to Reaver for a fist bump. "I believe in you, Rea. Protect this fort."

Reaver blinked, brows lifting as he stared at Graham's fist for a moment before bumping it with his own. His smile having remained as he'd follow Graham's words with a sincere nod. "I got dis!"

Reaver blinked, brows lifting as he stared at Graham's fist for a moment before bumping it with his own. His smile having remained as he'd follow Graham's words with a sincere nod. "I got dis!"
Graham saluted to Reaver before running quickly back into the house and grabbed Chloe's gloves. He put them on. "There, now please do NOT take them off again or i'll tell Rosa to not make your favorite dessert ever again."

Graham saluted to Reaver before running quickly back into the house and grabbed Chloe's gloves. He put them on. "There, now please do NOT take them off again or i'll tell Rosa to not make your favorite dessert ever again."

Reaver waved to them both, a smile on his face before he soon ducked; narrowly avoiding the snowball Adrian threw at him.

Chloe would lift her hands for Graham to slip the gloves onto, lowering them soon after as she'd slightly flex her now covered fingers. She'd then soon widen her eyes as her gaze darted up to Graham. "Not the blue frosted cupcakes!"

Reaver waved to them both, a smile on his face before he soon ducked; narrowly avoiding the snowball Adrian threw at him.

Chloe would lift her hands for Graham to slip the gloves onto, lowering them soon after as she'd slightly flex her now covered fingers. She'd then soon widen her eyes as her gaze darted up to Graham. "Not the blue frosted cupcakes!"
"Exactly! You take these gloves off, and i take it away for good, clear?"

Chloe would jut out her lip before hanging her head in sad defeat. "Okaaay..."

Graham leaned down, kissing the top of her head. "I'll make it up to you by telling Rosa to bake me some and sneak some to you. Even if you are grounded from sweets, deal?"

Graham leaned down, kissing the top of her head. "I'll make it up to you by telling Rosa to bake me some and sneak some to you. Even if you are grounded from sweets, deal?"

Chloe's mood instantly switched at the offer. A smile quickly reforming her face as she'd look up. Her eyes filled with twinkling excitement, as well as promise. "Deal!"

Chloe's mood instantly switched at the offer. A smile quickly reforming her face as she'd look up. Her eyes filled with twinkling excitement, as well as promise. "Deal!"
"Alright, it's a deal then. Now let's go go go!" Graham grabbed Chloe and raced outside back to the fort and dropped them off behind it.
Alison getting one hit on Graham's leg as they got behind the fort. Valerie threw one at Alison.

"Alright, it's a deal then. Now let's go go go!" Graham grabbed Chloe and raced outside back to the fort and dropped them off behind it.
Alison getting one hit on Graham's leg as they got behind the fort. Valerie threw one at Alison.

Chloe giggled as she'd been brought back out, Reaver moving out of the way for both Graham and Chloe.

Adrian glanced over and watched the two come rushing back put before tossing a snowball at Valerie, as well as Alison.

Chloe giggled as she'd been brought back out, Reaver moving out of the way for both Graham and Chloe.

Adrian glanced over and watched the two come rushing back put before tossing a snowball at Valerie, as well as Alison.

Alison took the hit from Valerie's ball before dodging Adrian's. Valerie went down from the impact. "OW! WHAT DID YOU HAVE IN THAT!? LEAD!?" She laughed, getting back up and throwing a ball at Zuzu while Alison threw a ball back at Adrian.

Alison took the hit from Valerie's ball before dodging Adrian's. Valerie went down from the impact. "OW! WHAT DID YOU HAVE IN THAT!? LEAD!?" She laughed, getting back up and throwing a ball at Zuzu while Alison threw a ball back at Adrian.

"Packed with love, Val!" Adrian laughed, laughing a bit louder as he'd take the impact of Alison's toss. This, of course, was returned as Adrian tossed a snowball at Alison. Zuzu having dodged the hit from Valerie before then packing a snowball and tossing one back at her.

"Packed with love, Val!" Adrian laughed, laughing a bit louder as he'd take the impact of Alison's toss. This, of course, was returned as Adrian tossed a snowball at Alison. Zuzu having dodged the hit from Valerie before then packing a snowball and tossing one back at her.

As everyone continued to throw snowballs at each other and laughed, Mrs. Savannah walked out into the cold. "Graham! It is time to stud-."
Graham shook his head. "Mom said that i didn't have t-."
Savannah glared at Graham. "Your Mom is taking a lot of medication, she doesn't know what she is saying. You are going to be the King, Graham. Act like one, now march!" She pointed to the door. Anger seemed to boil under his skin as the necklace's charm that laid out for everyone to see start to glow. He wrapped his hand around the piece as he moved passed Savannah inside. She followed suit.

Alison crossed her arms. "Meanie."

As everyone continued to throw snowballs at each other and laughed, Mrs. Savannah walked out into the cold. "Graham! It is time to stud-."
Graham shook his head. "Mom said that i didn't have t-."
Savannah glared at Graham. "Your Mom is taking a lot of medication, she doesn't know what she is saying. You are going to be the King, Graham. Act like one, now march!" She pointed to the door. Anger seemed to boil under his skin as the necklace's charm that laid out for everyone to see start to glow. He wrapped his hand around the piece as he moved passed Savannah inside. She followed suit.

Alison crossed her arms. "Meanie."

Adrian and Zuzana both stopped, watching Graham be forced to head back inside. Frowns on their faces as both Chloe and Reaver frowned, as well.

"Holy cow, she's as strict as Alduin was with me. Graham was just having fun..." Adrian furrowed his brows.

"She's always like this. Never giving him a break. Amazing how he hasn't completely collapsed from exhaustion, yet..." Zuzana sighed.

"Shoulda pelted her with snowballs..." Chloe grumbled with a pout, resting her arms on the fort, and her cheek would rest on her gloved hand as Reaver kept his gaze on the doorway to the palace. His brows still furrowed.

Adrian and Zuzana both stopped, watching Graham be forced to head back inside. Frowns on their faces as both Chloe and Reaver frowned, as well.

"Holy cow, she's as strict as Alduin was with me. Graham was just having fun..." Adrian furrowed his brows.

"She's always like this. Never giving him a break. Amazing how he hasn't completely collapsed from exhaustion, yet..." Zuzana sighed.

"Shoulda pelted her with snowballs..." Chloe grumbled with a pout, resting her arms on the fort, and her cheek would rest on her gloved hand as Reaver kept his gaze on the doorway to the palace. His brows still furrowed.

Alison gasped, "I got an idea! Help me create a heart and a U!" She then started created a outline of a heart with her shoes, making sure not to break it.

Alison gasped, "I got an idea! Help me create a heart and a U!" She then started created a outline of a heart with her shoes, making sure not to break it.

Zuzana glanced to Alison, a smile forming on her face as she ran forward before using her boot to work on the other half of the heart. Chloe and Reaver quickly rushing over to help with the outline of the U.

Quirking a brow at the idea, Adrian turned to watch them all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back