• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
Valerie looked to Adrian and Reaver before looking to the King. "What's the pay? We only got a bit of coins."

"I'm still surprised that Mama stopped you from getting into that fish bowl, you were moving so fast."

Adrian returned the look, as well as Reaver, before they also would look back to the King.

"Ah, I can't possibly ask for money from you three." Grant spoke. "I guess, if I were to truly ask anything of you, it would simply be to get along with my kids. Well... that, and maybe not destroy the Palace in anyway."

At the mention of others, Reaver looked to Valerie and Adrian, his brows furrowing nervously as his introvert personality began to show even more so.

Adrian, noticing the look, would softly pat Reaver's head before pulling him into half a hug as he'd had his arm around the nervous dire wolf. Adrian then looked to Valerie. "It's up t' you guys. I think it's an interesting offer..."

-----------------------------
"Luckily mom was faster." Zuzana giggled, watching Chloe look back and forth between them before she laughed gently.

"I still remember trying t' get into that big fountain out in the courtyard."

Adrian returned the look, as well as Reaver, before they also would look back to the King.

"Ah, I can't possibly ask for money from you three." Grant spoke. "I guess, if I were to truly ask anything of you, it would simply be to get along with my kids. Well... that, and maybe not destroy the Palace in anyway."

At the mention of others, Reaver looked to Valerie and Adrian, his brows furrowing nervously as his introvert personality began to show even more so.

Adrian, noticing the look, would softly pat Reaver's head before pulling him into half a hug as he'd had his arm around the nervous dire wolf. Adrian then looked to Valerie. "It's up t' you guys. I think it's an interesting offer..."

-----------------------------
"Luckily mom was faster." Zuzana giggled, watching Chloe look back and forth between them before she laughed gently.

"I still remember trying t' get into that big fountain out in the courtyard."

Valerie looked to Reaver, hugging him as well. "We can go, only if it was okay with Reaver of course. Reaver, wanna go with the KIng and sleep? Y'seem a wittle bit tired, Reaver." She pet his ears with a smile.

"That was amazing! I almost went swimming because it looked fun to do!"

Valerie looked to Reaver, hugging him as well. "We can go, only if it was okay with Reaver of course. Reaver, wanna go with the KIng and sleep? Y'seem a wittle bit tired, Reaver." She pet his ears with a smile.

"That was amazing! I almost went swimming because it looked fun to do!"

Adrian nodded, glancing down to Reaver - whom tried to fight off a yan. His eyes half-lidded as he looked to the ground.

"I-I am a bit tired..." He'd softly agree, nodding soon after as Adrian smiled softly.

"We'll go, then." Adrian spoke, looking over to Grant.

Grant grinned, slowly standing back up. "Glad to hear it. C'mon." And, with that, he'd turn and begin to walk back to the carriage.

--------------------------
"Y' should've!" Chloe laughed before looking to the sky and thinking aloud. "I wonder if we could put fish in the fountain..."

Adrian nodded, glancing down to Reaver - whom tried to fight off a yan. His eyes half-lidded as he looked to the ground.

"I-I am a bit tired..." He'd softly agree, nodding soon after as Adrian smiled softly.

"We'll go, then." Adrian spoke, looking over to Grant.

Grant grinned, slowly standing back up. "Glad to hear it. C'mon." And, with that, he'd turn and begin to walk back to the carriage.

--------------------------
"Y' should've!" Chloe laughed before looking to the sky and thinking aloud. "I wonder if we could put fish in the fountain..."

Valerie picked up Reaver so that she was caring him. "What about the business thingy?" She asked, walking towards the big carriage.

"We should ask! I want to do that now! But who would say yes?"

Valerie picked up Reaver so that she was caring him. "What about the business thingy?" She asked, walking towards the big carriage.

"We should ask! I want to do that now! But who would say yes?"

Reaver leaned against her, still holding Rika as the both of them would yan. Adrian having smirked as he followed after them.

"Business thingy?" Grant raised a brow, looking back to them with a small smirk on his face - ready to help them all into the carriage.

---------------------
Chloe thought for a moment before slowly looking to Zuzu.

"... I'm not the only one here that can be asked, you know!" Zuzana exclaimed, a small smile on her face.

Reaver leaned against her, still holding Rika as the both of them would yan. Adrian having smirked as he followed after them.

"Business thingy?" Grant raised a brow, looking back to them with a small smirk on his face - ready to help them all into the carriage.

---------------------
Chloe thought for a moment before slowly looking to Zuzu.

"... I'm not the only one here that can be asked, you know!" Zuzana exclaimed, a small smile on her face.

Valerie brought Reaver closer to her chest. "Don't touch him, i got it." She was still skeptical of the King as she pushed her tiny legs into the carriage. Even the seat was big compared to her as she got onto the seat, putting Reaver beside her. "Yeah business thingy? Weren't you headed for the hotel? For king thingys?"

"Zuzuuuuuuuuuuu pweaaaaaaaaaaaase." Alison smiled.

Valerie brought Reaver closer to her chest. "Don't touch him, i got it." She was still skeptical of the King as she pushed her tiny legs into the carriage. Even the seat was big compared to her as she got onto the seat, putting Reaver beside her. "Yeah business thingy? Weren't you headed for the hotel? For king thingys?"

"Zuzuuuuuuuuuuu pweaaaaaaaaaaaase." Alison smiled.

Grant raised a brow as he watched her get in, giving a nod before watching as Adrian climbed in to sit beside Valerie. His feet just barely touching the floor of the carriage. Reaver would lean against Valerie after he'd gotten comfortable. His tired eyes having studied the interior of the carriage.

"You mean the palace?" Grant grinned, climbing in soon after as he sat across from the three. "That's where I was heading back to, at least."

----------------------
"Pweeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaase?" Chloe joined in, locking her fingers together in a pleading fashion.

"Where would we even get the fish to put in it?" Zuzana asked while watching the two.

Last edited:
Grant raised a brow as he watched her get in, giving a nod before watching as Adrian climbed in to sit beside Valerie. His feet just barely touching the floor of the carriage. Reaver would lean against Valerie after he'd gotten comfortable. His tired eyes having studied the interior of the carriage.

"You mean the palace?" Grant grinned, climbing in soon after as he sat across from the three. "That's where I was heading back to, at least."

----------------------
"Pweeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaase?" Chloe joined in, locking her fingers together in a pleading fashion.

"Where would we even get the fish to put in it?" Zuzana asked while watching the two.

Valerie eyes widen at the word 'palace'. She looked down to her flats, kicking her feet gently as she couldn't touch the ground just yet. "Will your Queen and kids be okay with this? Shouldn't you talk to them first about it?"

"Ohhhh we can find away. We aaaaaalways find a way." A mischievous smirk crossed Alison's face.

Valerie eyes widen at the word 'palace'. She looked down to her flats, kicking her feet gently as she couldn't touch the ground just yet. "Will your Queen and kids be okay with this? Shouldn't you talk to them first about it?"

"Ohhhh we can find away. We aaaaaalways find a way." A mischievous smirk crossed Alison's face.

Adrian gave a nod of agreement toward his sister's words. A look of dire importance in Adrian's gaze as he'd look to the King. "I don't want us to get there, just to be forced t' leave."

Grant pressed his back up against the back of his seat, his smile never having run from his face. "Even if they didn't, I assure you all that I'll find you a place to stay. I don't think you have anything to worry about, though."

"If you say so..." Adrian quietly would agree as his gaze travelled down to his hands.

-------------------------
"To the fish tank!" Chloe exclaimed, moving to lead the way inside before having paused as he'd heard the sound of horses in the distance.

Adrian gave a nod of agreement toward his sister's words. A look of dire importance in Adrian's gaze as he'd look to the King. "I don't want us to get there, just to be forced t' leave."

Grant pressed his back up against the back of his seat, his smile never having run from his face. "Even if they didn't, I assure you all that I'll find you a place to stay. I don't think you have anything to worry about, though."

"If you say so..." Adrian quietly would agree as his gaze travelled down to his hands.

-------------------------
"To the fish tank!" Chloe exclaimed, moving to lead the way inside before having paused as he'd heard the sound of horses in the distance.

Valerie looked to the King, checking for anything wrong, but found nothing but a good soul. She turned her attention to her little brother, caressing his cheek. "I hope so." She mumbled under her breath, kissing the top of Reaver's forehead.

Alison looked to the sound, she jumped in the same spot. "Dad's home! Dad's home! Dad's home! Dad's home! Daaaaaaaaaaaaad!" She ran towards near by the spot where the carriage usually parked at. She beamed a smile to the arriving carriage.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Graham heard Alison's voice, staring outside to see his Dad's carriage. "He's home, Mom." He looked back to Aileen with a caring smile. "I should get back to studying, rest well. okay?" He leaned over, kissing her on the forehead.

Valerie looked to the King, checking for anything wrong, but found nothing but a good soul. She turned her attention to her little brother, caressing his cheek. "I hope so." She mumbled under her breath, kissing the top of Reaver's forehead.

Alison looked to the sound, she jumped in the same spot. "Dad's home! Dad's home! Dad's home! Dad's home! Daaaaaaaaaaaaad!" She ran towards near by the spot where the carriage usually parked at. She beamed a smile to the arriving carriage.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++

Graham heard Alison's voice, staring outside to see his Dad's carriage. "He's home, Mom." He looked back to Aileen with a caring smile. "I should get back to studying, rest well. okay?" He leaned over, kissing her on the forehead.

Reaver released another quiet yan before closing his eyes completely. Rika having been curled around him protectively, at least to her best attempt.

"Poor kid..." Adrian would quietly mutter as he'd watch Reaver before Adrian ended up curiously looking up at the sound of Alison's voice.

-----------------------
Chloe had darted after Alison, stopping beside her as Zuzana caught up to them with a smile on her face.

"See? Told you guys it wouldn't be too long." Zuzana spoke, eagerly watching the carriage approach.

Reaver released another quiet yan before closing his eyes completely. Rika having been curled around him protectively, at least to her best attempt.

"Poor kid..." Adrian would quietly mutter as he'd watch Reaver before Adrian ended up curiously looking up at the sound of Alison's voice.

-----------------------
Chloe had darted after Alison, stopping beside her as Zuzana caught up to them with a smile on her face.

"See? Told you guys it wouldn't be too long." Zuzana spoke, eagerly watching the carriage approach.

Valerie jumped a little from the sound before bringing Reaver closer. "Don't worry, Reaver. We'll get you a nice bed soon." She spoked softly, the sentence was either to reassure him or her, she didn't know. Her heart was going crazy against rib-cage.

Alison waited for her Dad to come out with a smile.

Aileen smiled, kissing his forehead back as she tried not to move much. The tubes going in her body kept her still. He waved goodbye once more before shutting the door gently. Graham then went downstairs. He had a few more minutes before going back to studying so he went outside, walking to his sisters. "Don't get so close, Dad needs to get out, not be suffocated by all of you."

Valerie jumped a little from the sound before bringing Reaver closer. "Don't worry, Reaver. We'll get you a nice bed soon." She spoked softly, the sentence was either to reassure him or her, she didn't know. Her heart was going crazy against rib-cage.

Alison waited for her Dad to come out with a smile.

Aileen smiled, kissing his forehead back as she tried not to move much. The tubes going in her body kept her still. He waved goodbye once more before shutting the door gently. Graham then went downstairs. He had a few more minutes before going back to studying so he went outside, walking to his sisters. "Don't get so close, Dad needs to get out, not be suffocated by all of you."

Grant took a glance outside the carriage, his smile growing ever slightly as he'd spotted each of his kids. "Seems like the welcoming committee has arrived." The King simply put before both standing and stepping out of the carriage.

Reaver's ears flattened at the sound of everyone else. "We there yet?.."

Adrian had a faint smirk on his face, looking from the carriage window to his siblings. "Looks like we are."

Chloe glanced to Graham, about to reply before she'd then shoot over to their father, hugging his leg. "Welcome home!"

Grant took a glance outside the carriage, his smile growing ever slightly as he'd spotted each of his kids. "Seems like the welcoming committee has arrived." The King simply put before both standing and stepping out of the carriage.

Reaver's ears flattened at the sound of everyone else. "We there yet?.."

Adrian had a faint smirk on his face, looking from the carriage window to his siblings. "Looks like we are."

Chloe glanced to Graham, about to reply before she'd then shoot over to their father, hugging his leg. "Welcome home!"

Valerie was behind Grant, still holding her baby brother.
Alison blinked, "who are they, Dad?"
Graham seemed to slightly perk, moving just a tad bit closer to look a the newcomers.

Valerie was behind Grant, still holding her baby brother.
Alison blinked, "who are they, Dad?"
Graham seemed to slightly perk, moving just a tad bit closer to look a the newcomers.

Zuzana would tilt her head slightly and blink at the sight of the newcomers, Chloe doing the same.

Adrian stood beside Valerie, keeping close in a protective manner that cloaked his nervousness while Reaver, on the other hand, came off as shy, quiet and tired. (NO ONE SAW THAT TYPO.)

To the questions, Grant had smiled. Stepping aside to allow his kids a better view at the three, and he'd seemed to move with ease, even with Chloe clinging to his leg. "I found these guys heading in the direction of the town and, as long as it's alright with everyone, they'll be staying here. This is Adrian, Valerie and the little one is Reaver."

Adrian paused and widened his eyes a bit at that, looking up to Grant. "Wait, how did you--?"

"One of the few perks of being the King." Grant answered simply with his friendly smile still present.

Last edited:
Zuzana would tilt her head slightly and blink at the sight of the newcomers, Chloe doing the same.

Adrian stood beside Valerie, keeping close in a protective manner that cloaked his nervousness while Reaver, on the other hand, came off as shy, quiet and tired. (NO ONE SAW THAT TYPO.)

To the questions, Grant had smiled. Stepping aside to allow his kids a better view at the three, and he'd seemed to move with ease, even with Chloe clinging to his leg. "I found these guys heading in the direction of the town and, as long as it's alright with everyone, they'll be staying here. This is Adrian, Valerie and the little one is Reaver."

Adrian paused and widened his eyes a bit at that, looking up to Grant. "Wait, how did you--?"

"One of the few perks of being the King." Grant answered simply with his friendly smile still present.

Valerie looked bewildered as he at least knew Adrian's name.
Graham spoke up to say something but Mrs. Savannah's voice was louder. "Graham, come and finish your studying!"
He sighed, looking back to his father and them, tired expression on his face before he put a front on for his father. He smiled. "Yes, Miss! I am okay with them staying, as long as i have my own room still." He said before disappearing into the palace once more.

Alison hummed, rocking on her feet, she got closer to Valerie who jumped off the carriage with her brother in arms. She held out her hand with a smile. "Nice to meet you, I am Alison but you can call me Ali or Al for short!" She giggled.

Valerie hesitated before shaking her hand, nodding.

Valerie looked bewildered as he at least knew Adrian's name.
Graham spoke up to say something but Mrs. Savannah's voice was louder. "Graham, come and finish your studying!"
He sighed, looking back to his father and them, tired expression on his face before he put a front on for his father. He smiled. "Yes, Miss! I am okay with them staying, as long as i have my own room still." He said before disappearing into the palace once more.

Alison hummed, rocking on her feet, she got closer to Valerie who jumped off the carriage with her brother in arms. She held out her hand with a smile. "Nice to meet you, I am Alison but you can call me Ali or Al for short!" She giggled.

Valerie hesitated before shaking her hand, nodding.

"Don't worry, you won't loose your room!" Grant chuckled, watching Graham head off before he'd then turn his golden gaze back to the group as they'd exchange greetings.

Adrian would watch quietly, perking a small bit when he'd look to the hand now in front of him. Zuzana's hand, to be specific.

"Zuzana. Either that or Zuzu will be fine... but don't call me Zuzie." Zuzana held a friendly smile, despite her warning - which caused Adrian to blink a few times before shaking her hand.

Releasing Grant's leg, Chloe would smile, as well. "And I'm Chloe... just Chloe." She snickered before then looking to Reaver with a raised brow. "He looks pretty tired..."

"Don't worry, you won't loose your room!" Grant chuckled, watching Graham head off before he'd then turn his golden gaze back to the group as they'd exchange greetings.

Adrian would watch quietly, perking a small bit when he'd look to the hand now in front of him. Zuzana's hand, to be specific.

"Zuzana. Either that or Zuzu will be fine... but don't call me Zuzie." Zuzana held a friendly smile, despite her warning - which caused Adrian to blink a few times before shaking her hand.

Releasing Grant's leg, Chloe would smile, as well. "And I'm Chloe... just Chloe." She snickered before then looking to Reaver with a raised brow. "He looks pretty tired..."

Valerie nodded, "he is. Hasn't slept for a day or two, i can't really remember." Alison went to pat his head, but Valerie swerved out of her way. "S-Sorry, it was just reflex. Reaver's a bit shy and i don't want him to . . . overheat." Alison nodded, "so Reaver's your name? Hi Reaver, you seem to be around Chloe's age. And don't worry, you're safe with us. Once you are invited into our home, you're practically already family." She smiled. "Oh, and the boy that just left was my brother. He's name is Graham and he's the oldest. He's a bit shy as well, so excuse him if he doesn't talk a lot. He has to study . . . a lot. In order to become the next King." She looked back to the window where she spotted Mrs. Savannah. "And we'll show you the staff and everything, but first, you probably want to lay Reaver down don't you? Maybe even take a nap yourself?"

Valerie took in her fast pace talking quickly before nodding.

Valerie nodded, "he is. Hasn't slept for a day or two, i can't really remember." Alison went to pat his head, but Valerie swerved out of her way. "S-Sorry, it was just reflex. Reaver's a bit shy and i don't want him to . . . overheat." Alison nodded, "so Reaver's your name? Hi Reaver, you seem to be around Chloe's age. And don't worry, you're safe with us. Once you are invited into our home, you're practically already family." She smiled. "Oh, and the boy that just left was my brother. He's name is Graham and he's the oldest. He's a bit shy as well, so excuse him if he doesn't talk a lot. He has to study . . . a lot. In order to become the next King." She looked back to the window where she spotted Mrs. Savannah. "And we'll show you the staff and everything, but first, you probably want to lay Reaver down don't you? Maybe even take a nap yourself?"

Valerie took in her fast pace talking quickly before nodding.

Reaver gave a silent, shy wave to greet them. His ears having remained low. And, towards the end of the offer, Adrian smiled slightly as he gave a nod, as well.

"Well, we've got plenty of rooms with biiig beds that you guys can have all to yourselves!" Chloe outstretched her arms in excitement before she'd then swivel to face the palace. Pointing forward. "I'll lead the way!"

Reaver gave a silent, shy wave to greet them. His ears having remained low. And, towards the end of the offer, Adrian smiled slightly as he gave a nod, as well.

"Well, we've got plenty of rooms with biiig beds that you guys can have all to yourselves!" Chloe outstretched her arms in excitement before she'd then swivel to face the palace. Pointing forward. "I'll lead the way!"

Alison hopped up to Chloe's side. "Lead the way, Chloe! Dad we got the rest if you want to go see mama! You can believe in us!" She said, smiling up to her Dad as she marched with her sister.

Valerie watched the interaction take fold. "Reaver, want me to put you down, buddy?" She asked silently.

Alison hopped up to Chloe's side. "Lead the way, Chloe! Dad we got the rest if you want to go see mama! You can believe in us!" She said, smiling up to her Dad as she marched with her sister.

Valerie watched the interaction take fold. "Reaver, want me to put you down, buddy?" She asked silently.

"Have fun, and try to stay out of trouble!" Grant chuckled, watching them all head off as he shook his head before turning and heading off to do just that. His knuckles softly tapping on the door Aileen was behind before he'd open it and step inside. Speaking up with a gentle tone. "The meeting went well, thankfully."

----------------------
Zuzana walked along side the newcomers, a small smile on her face as she'd look ahead.

Reaver gave a quiet nod as he'd glance up at Valerie. And, with a near whisper, he replied. "I can walk..."

"Have fun, and try to stay out of trouble!" Grant chuckled, watching them all head off as he shook his head before turning and heading off to do just that. His knuckles softly tapping on the door Aileen was behind before he'd open it and step inside. Speaking up with a gentle tone. "The meeting went well, thankfully."

----------------------
Zuzana walked along side the newcomers, a small smile on her face as she'd look ahead.

Reaver gave a quiet nod as he'd glance up at Valerie. And, with a near whisper, he replied. "I can walk..."

Aileen smiled, slowly sitting up just a tad bit. "Really? No problems with Havit? Also c'mere, i want my kisses." She drew her thin arm out for a hug from Grant.

Valerie let him down, grabbing his hand instead. Alison got up to the top stairs, passing Graham's study room, and next to a few empty rooms. "Here's your rooms, My room is over here." She pointed to a door a few feet across from their rooms. "If you ever need me, just ask." She smiled.
Valerie nodded, looking back down to Reaver. "Wanna head in your room and i'll tuck you in and tell you a bed time story?"

Aileen smiled, slowly sitting up just a tad bit. "Really? No problems with Havit? Also c'mere, i want my kisses." She drew her thin arm out for a hug from Grant.

Valerie let him down, grabbing his hand instead. Alison got up to the top stairs, passing Graham's study room, and next to a few empty rooms. "Here's your rooms, My room is over here." She pointed to a door a few feet across from their rooms. "If you ever need me, just ask." She smiled.
Valerie nodded, looking back down to Reaver. "Wanna head in your room and i'll tuck you in and tell you a bed time story?"

"Surprisingly, no. Everything went smoothly." Grant grinned, softly shutting the door behind him before he'd head over to his wife, where he'd hug her without hesitation. Kissing her lips softly before claiming his usual spot in the chair beside Aileen's bed. His hand gently taking hers, just so he could interlock their fingers. "How are you feeling?.."

---------------------
Reaver and Adrian curiously would attempt to peek into the study before they'd then look ahead as they'd made it to the promised rooms. It was then that Reaver glanced up to his sister with another nod as he kept a hold on her hand.

"Can y' tell me the same one you and Adrian told me a couple days ago?" He'd recommend as his tail wagged a small bit.

Adrian watched his siblings, a gentle smile on his face before he'd then glance over to Alison and the others. "Thank you all for being so welcoming."

"Surprisingly, no. Everything went smoothly." Grant grinned, softly shutting the door behind him before he'd head over to his wife, where he'd hug her without hesitation. Kissing her lips softly before claiming his usual spot in the chair beside Aileen's bed. His hand gently taking hers, just so he could interlock their fingers. "How are you feeling?.."

---------------------
Reaver and Adrian curiously would attempt to peek into the study before they'd then look ahead as they'd made it to the promised rooms. It was then that Reaver glanced up to his sister with another nod as he kept a hold on her hand.

"Can y' tell me the same one you and Adrian told me a couple days ago?" He'd recommend as his tail wagged a small bit.

Adrian watched his siblings, a gentle smile on his face before he'd then glance over to Alison and the others. "Thank you all for being so welcoming."

Aileen kissed back before interlocking her fingers with his as she smiled to him. "A bit better now. The nurses came in to give me my medicine, and i got a kiss from you. So all is good in the world today. What about you, and how are my babies? I haven't heard any trouble."

Valerie nodded, opening Reaver's door.
She then looked to the girls, and nodded. "Yeah, thank you, it truly means a lot. Reaver, what do we say?"

Aileen kissed back before interlocking her fingers with his as she smiled to him. "A bit better now. The nurses came in to give me my medicine, and i got a kiss from you. So all is good in the world today. What about you, and how are my babies? I haven't heard any trouble."

Valerie nodded, opening Reaver's door.
She then looked to the girls, and nodded. "Yeah, thank you, it truly means a lot. Reaver, what do we say?"

"Glad to hear it." Grant gave a warm smile while his back would lightly press against the chair. "They're all good, from what I could tell, had the usual little welcoming committee they normally give me. Even got Graham to come out for a couple of minutes; which brings me to something else." He laughed softly, bringing his free hand to the back of his head. "I've... got some news. With your permission, of course, my dear, I'd like to request that we house a few more faces."

-----------------------
Reaver blinked before quickly bowing politely to the three girls. "Th-Thank you!"

Zuzana and Chloe both smiled. Zuzana giving a gentle laugh as she'd follow that with a nod. "It's no trouble. We like meeting new faces."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back