• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
"Glad to hear it." Grant gave a warm smile while his back would lightly press against the chair. "They're all good, from what I could tell, had the usual little welcoming committee they normally give me. Even got Graham to come out for a couple of minutes; which brings me to something else." He laughed softly, bringing his free hand to the back of his head. "I've... got some news. With your permission, of course, my dear, I'd like to request that we house a few more faces."

-----------------------
Reaver blinked before quickly bowing politely to the three girls. "Th-Thank you!"

Zuzana and Chloe both smiled. Zuzana giving a gentle laugh as she'd follow that with a nod. "It's no trouble. We like meeting new faces."

Aileen sat up even straighter, wincing in the process before nodding her hand quickly. "Yes yes, of course i do not mind. Where are they, i wish to see them." She smiled.

Valerie ruffled Reaver's hair before grabbing his hand and putting him into bed. "Oh darn it! Do you have any books that i can borrow to read to my brother?" She asked the girls.

Alison nodded, disappearing before reappearing with her Dr. Zeus one fish, two fish book. She handed her it which Valerie thanked kindly. She hugged the book to her chest before looking to Adrian. "If you want, you can walk with the girls and learn the palace more, i'm going to read Reaver a bedtime story before he sleeps."

Aileen sat up even straighter, wincing in the process before nodding her hand quickly. "Yes yes, of course i do not mind. Where are they, i wish to see them." She smiled.

Valerie ruffled Reaver's hair before grabbing his hand and putting him into bed. "Oh darn it! Do you have any books that i can borrow to read to my brother?" She asked the girls.

Alison nodded, disappearing before reappearing with her Dr. Zeus one fish, two fish book. She handed her it which Valerie thanked kindly. She hugged the book to her chest before looking to Adrian. "If you want, you can walk with the girls and learn the palace more, i'm going to read Reaver a bedtime story before he sleeps."

"Easy, love, don't want you to strain yourself." Grant said through a chuckle towards the enthusiastic response, keeping his gaze on Aileen as he gestured his head in the direction of the door. "The girls are showing them to the rooms, as the youngest of the bunch seemed a bit tired."

---------------------
Reaver sat up a bit on the bed to catch a glance at the book out of curiosity, Adrian having leaned against the door frame inside of the room.

"You sure you don't need me to stick around?"

"Easy, love, don't want you to strain yourself." Grant said through a chuckle towards the enthusiastic response, keeping his gaze on Aileen as he gestured his head in the direction of the door. "The girls are showing them to the rooms, as the youngest of the bunch seemed a bit tired."

---------------------
Reaver sat up a bit on the bed to catch a glance at the book out of curiosity, Adrian having leaned against the door frame inside of the room.

"You sure you don't need me to stick around?"

Aileen's eyes widen. "They're babies!? How tiny!? How young? Oh honey, you can't ever let them go now! I want to see them tomorrow, if you can do that please." She thought of the possibility of seeing new babies for once.

Valerie flatted his crazy hair before shaking her head. "No, i got this. Look around the palace or sleep, you look tired too."

Aileen's eyes widen. "They're babies!? How tiny!? How young? Oh honey, you can't ever let them go now! I want to see them tomorrow, if you can do that please." She thought of the possibility of seeing new babies for once.

Valerie flatted his crazy hair before shaking her head. "No, i got this. Look around the palace or sleep, you look tired too."

Grant snickered, softly kissing the top of her head. "You'll see them, I promise. Adrian, he's about Graham's age, I would say. Valerie is Ali and Zuzu's age, and Reaver, I want to say is about Chloe's age."

---------------------
"Ah, I'll be fine." Adrian gave a reassuring smile, softly brushing off a bit of dirt from Valerie's cheek before he'd then stick his hands into his jacket pockets. "You make sure to get some rest, though. You and Reaver both need it more than I do."

Grant snickered, softly kissing the top of her head. "You'll see them, I promise. Adrian, he's about Graham's age, I would say. Valerie is Ali and Zuzu's age, and Reaver, I want to say is about Chloe's age."

---------------------
"Ah, I'll be fine." Adrian gave a reassuring smile, softly brushing off a bit of dirt from Valerie's cheek before he'd then stick his hands into his jacket pockets. "You make sure to get some rest, though. You and Reaver both need it more than I do."

Aileen smile grew. "They sound lovely. Alright, pinky promise?" She held out her pinky to Grant's.

Valerie smiled, nodding before turning to the girls. "Thank you again for the hospitality, goodnight." She waved to them all before shutting the door and began to read to Reaver.

Alison smiled, saying goodnight back before looking to Adrian. "Alright, so whatcha like to learn first? The people, the rooms, or do you want to head to bed and wait for tomorrow?"

Aileen smile grew. "They sound lovely. Alright, pinky promise?" She held out her pinky to Grant's.

Valerie smiled, nodding before turning to the girls. "Thank you again for the hospitality, goodnight." She waved to them all before shutting the door and began to read to Reaver.

Alison smiled, saying goodnight back before looking to Adrian. "Alright, so whatcha like to learn first? The people, the rooms, or do you want to head to bed and wait for tomorrow?"

Grant grinned, softly locking his pinky with Aileen's. "Pinky promise."

----------------------
Reaver watched everyone from where he was before laying back on the bed as he'd listen to Valerie read.

----------------------
Adrian moved so Valerie to could shut the door. His crimson, somehow wolf-like gaze having traveled over to the girls as he smiled a bit. "I'd like to learn the rooms first, if it's not too much trouble. That way I don't get too lost when morning comes."

Grant grinned, softly locking his pinky with Aileen's. "Pinky promise."

----------------------
Reaver watched everyone from where he was before laying back on the bed as he'd listen to Valerie read.

----------------------
Adrian moved so Valerie to could shut the door. His crimson, somehow wolf-like gaze having traveled over to the girls as he smiled a bit. "I'd like to learn the rooms first, if it's not too much trouble. That way I don't get too lost when morning comes."

She giggled, moving slightly to kiss him on the lips before laying back down. "Wanna lay down and take a nap with me, Granny?"

Alison shook her head. "No problem at all. What would you like to see first?"

She giggled, moving slightly to kiss him on the lips before laying back down. "Wanna lay down and take a nap with me, Granny?"

Alison shook her head. "No problem at all. What would you like to see first?"

(-inhales-
TIMESKIP TO WINTER.)

Back to the wall, Adrian found himself experimenting with an acoustic guitar he'd been graced with finding. And he was even further graced with being allowed to use it. And, eventually, he'd found himself playing a recognisable tune. At least... to his siblings, anyhow.

Nose against the glass, Reaver's tail would sway to the beat as he would stare at snowfall with eagerness in his gaze.

(-inhales-
TIMESKIP TO WINTER.)

Back to the wall, Adrian found himself experimenting with an acoustic guitar he'd been graced with finding. And he was even further graced with being allowed to use it. And, eventually, he'd found himself playing a recognisable tune. At least... to his siblings, anyhow.

Nose against the glass, Reaver's tail would sway to the beat as he would stare at snowfall with eagerness in his gaze.

Valerie hummed along with Adrian's guitar playing while putting on Reaver's coat. "C'mere Reaver, you're going to get frostbite on your cute wittle nose and eaws if you don't have your coat on right." She tugged the big, heavy coat and zipped it up. "Alright, do you think you're ready for outside?"

Alison was already outside playing in the snow. Graham was studying upstairs as usual.

Valerie hummed along with Adrian's guitar playing while putting on Reaver's coat. "C'mere Reaver, you're going to get frostbite on your cute wittle nose and eaws if you don't have your coat on right." She tugged the big, heavy coat and zipped it up. "Alright, do you think you're ready for outside?"

Alison was already outside playing in the snow. Graham was studying upstairs as usual.

Reaver kept his gaze out the window before turning so Valerie could help him with his coat. Once it was on, he tried lifting his arms before allowing them to drop back to his sides. "Why 's it gotta be so heaaaavy?" He huffed.

Adrian laughed, his coat already on as he'd set the guitar down. "Gotta keep y' warm somehow."

Zuzana and Chloe were playing in the snow, as well. Chloe having been making her version of snow angels as Zuzana sprinkled snow on Alison's head in passing.

Reaver kept his gaze out the window before turning so Valerie could help him with his coat. Once it was on, he tried lifting his arms before allowing them to drop back to his sides. "Why 's it gotta be so heaaaavy?" He huffed.

Adrian laughed, his coat already on as he'd set the guitar down. "Gotta keep y' warm somehow."

Zuzana and Chloe were playing in the snow, as well. Chloe having been making her version of snow angels as Zuzana sprinkled snow on Alison's head in passing.

Valerie nodded, before putting on his earmuffs and gloves on. "Alright, you're all bundled up and ready to go. Wait." She took the earmuffs on, grabbed a beanie, covered his ears and then put the earmuffs on. "You can never be too safe." She helped Reaver down the stairs and to the others outside. "Alright go play."

Alison giggled. "Heeeeeey!" She yelled to Zuzu before waving at Reaver. "HAY RAY!"

Valerie nodded, before putting on his earmuffs and gloves on. "Alright, you're all bundled up and ready to go. Wait." She took the earmuffs on, grabbed a beanie, covered his ears and then put the earmuffs on. "You can never be too safe." She helped Reaver down the stairs and to the others outside. "Alright go play."

Alison giggled. "Heeeeeey!" She yelled to Zuzu before waving at Reaver. "HAY RAY!"

Adrian watched before heading out to follow his siblings. Snickering as he'd keep his glove-less hands in his pockets.

"Hiii!" Reaver greeted, hopping down the stairs with his hands hidden in his sleeves.

Zuzana laughed gently from her sister's reaction before looking over to the others as she waved. "Nice to see you guys made it out!"

Adrian watched before heading out to follow his siblings. Snickering as he'd keep his glove-less hands in his pockets.

"Hiii!" Reaver greeted, hopping down the stairs with his hands hidden in his sleeves.

Zuzana laughed gently from her sister's reaction before looking over to the others as she waved. "Nice to see you guys made it out!"

Valerie laughed chasing after Reaver before jumping into the snow. "This is the first ever snow fun i have ever had! It's so cold and amazing! Adrian, come and play!"

Valerie laughed chasing after Reaver before jumping into the snow. "This is the first ever snow fun i have ever had! It's so cold and amazing! Adrian, come and play!"

Reaver perked his ears under the beanie once Valerie jumped into the snow, soon laughing as he playfully tackled her.

Adrian, who'd just been enjoying the ability to see the two playing and happy in this frigid weather, slowly made his way down the steps. Running his bare fingers down the railing, disrupting the snow that blanketed on it - just enough to gather enough snow so he could, secretly, create a snowball. "Seems like y' both are having enough fun to account for me, too."

Reaver perked his ears under the beanie once Valerie jumped into the snow, soon laughing as he playfully tackled her.

Adrian, who'd just been enjoying the ability to see the two playing and happy in this frigid weather, slowly made his way down the steps. Running his bare fingers down the railing, disrupting the snow that blanketed on it - just enough to gather enough snow so he could, secretly, create a snowball. "Seems like y' both are having enough fun to account for me, too."

Valerie laughed, tickling Reaver who got on her. She then looked to her big brother, seeing something mischievous in his eyes. "Adraiiiiiiiiian, let's be nice today, riiiiiiight?" She smirked, putting Reaver behind her. "Get ready to run, Reaver." She lowered herself down to the snow, pretending to tie her boots laces as she whispered.

Valerie laughed, tickling Reaver who got on her. She then looked to her big brother, seeing something mischievous in his eyes. "Adraiiiiiiiiian, let's be nice today, riiiiiiight?" She smirked, putting Reaver behind her. "Get ready to run, Reaver." She lowered herself down to the snow, pretending to tie her boots laces as she whispered.

Reaver laughed, squirming from the contact of his tickle spots. However, he'd soon pause that moment he caught that look Adrian had in his eyes. And, knowingly, he nodded to Valerie, rolling and standing back up as he took half a step back.

"Nice?" Adrian grinned innocently once he'd notice his look had been caught. And, approaching a few paces, he watched them. "Aaaah, you both know me. I'm aaalways nice." He stopped in the snow, a couple of seconds having passed before he'd then fling the snowball in his hand at Valerie.

Reaver laughed, squirming from the contact of his tickle spots. However, he'd soon pause that moment he caught that look Adrian had in his eyes. And, knowingly, he nodded to Valerie, rolling and standing back up as he took half a step back.

"Nice?" Adrian grinned innocently once he'd notice his look had been caught. And, approaching a few paces, he watched them. "Aaaah, you both know me. I'm aaalways nice." He stopped in the snow, a couple of seconds having passed before he'd then fling the snowball in his hand at Valerie.

Valerie looked up after the snowball hit her in the stomach. She gasped before smirking and throwing one of her own at Adrian. She squealed as Alison threw one at Valerie before throwing one at Adrian. Valerie threw one back at Alison, Alison ducked and it hit Zuzu. Alison looked back before throwing another snowball, Valerie dodged left and Chloe got hit.

Graham looked outside his window, biting the tip of his pen. "Gram-Gram, if you want to play, go play." Aileen said as she ruffled his hair. He looked up smiling. "I can't Mrs. Savannah will be mad and you should be in bed." Aileen rolled her eyes as she smiled. "Y'sound like your Dad. Always worrying about me. I'm heading right back to bed. I'll tell Mrs. Savannah that today is your day off. Go and have fun." She kissed his temple before heading back to bed. He stared, watching her go before running downstairs and getting dressed.

Valerie looked up after the snowball hit her in the stomach. She gasped before smirking and throwing one of her own at Adrian. She squealed as Alison threw one at Valerie before throwing one at Adrian. Valerie threw one back at Alison, Alison ducked and it hit Zuzu. Alison looked back before throwing another snowball, Valerie dodged left and Chloe got hit.

Graham looked outside his window, biting the tip of his pen. "Gram-Gram, if you want to play, go play." Aileen said as she ruffled his hair. He looked up smiling. "I can't Mrs. Savannah will be mad and you should be in bed." Aileen rolled her eyes as she smiled. "Y'sound like your Dad. Always worrying about me. I'm heading right back to bed. I'll tell Mrs. Savannah that today is your day off. Go and have fun." She kissed his temple before heading back to bed. He stared, watching her go before running downstairs and getting dressed.

Adrian laughed and quickly dodged the snowball tossed at him from Valerie before yelping in surprise the moment Alison hit him in the arm with the snowball. Yelping once again once Zuzana hit him with another snowball. And, with a playful glare, Adrian tossed another snowball in Zuzana's direction, as well as Alison's direction.

Chloe widened her eyes a bit once she'd been hit with the snowball, spitting out the snow before shooting to her feet. "TAKE COVEEER!" And, after yelling, she ran to her make-shift snowfort before diving behind it and peeking over. Her brows raising once she noticed Reaver running to find cover for himself. And, flailing her arms about, she called out to him. "Over here, Reavy! You can share my fort!"

Adrian then glanced over to the running dire wolf child, a grin widening on his face as he rushed over to toss a snowball at him. His toss having missed Reaver as Reaver leapt and took cover within the offered snow fort.

Adrian laughed and quickly dodged the snowball tossed at him from Valerie before yelping in surprise the moment Alison hit him in the arm with the snowball. Yelping once again once Zuzana hit him with another snowball. And, with a playful glare, Adrian tossed another snowball in Zuzana's direction, as well as Alison's direction.

Chloe widened her eyes a bit once she'd been hit with the snowball, spitting out the snow before shooting to her feet. "TAKE COVEEER!" And, after yelling, she ran to her make-shift snowfort before diving behind it and peeking over. Her brows raising once she noticed Reaver running to find cover for himself. And, flailing her arms about, she called out to him. "Over here, Reavy! You can share my fort!"

Adrian then glanced over to the running dire wolf child, a grin widening on his face as he rushed over to toss a snowball at him. His toss having missed Reaver as Reaver leapt and took cover within the offered snow fort.

Valerie laughed as well as Alison as they got hit from somewhere they did not know. Alison zoomed, throwing a snowball at Adrian back before running after Reaver. Jumping behind their fort. "May i take cover here?" Valerie jumped behind too. "Can i as well?"

Valerie laughed as well as Alison as they got hit from somewhere they did not know. Alison zoomed, throwing a snowball at Adrian back before running after Reaver. Jumping behind their fort. "May i take cover here?" Valerie jumped behind too. "Can i as well?"

Chloe nodded to both Alison and Valerie, Adrian squinting as he looked over while fighting off a smirk.

"You can't all hide behind there!"

"Forts win wars, Adrian!" Reaver declared, Chloe giving a nod of agreement.

"Mhm!" Chloe grinned, playfully having glared to both Adrian and Zuzu. "We're all safe behind the fort that looks like a--!" She paused in thought, looking down to examine the fort with a quirked brow.

"... Kinda looks like a boat..." Reaver blinked, Chloe brightening up with a grin as she looked to Reaver, before looking back over to Adrian.

"Yeah!" Chloe agreed. "Zuzu, you can either side with us behind the boat, or side with the werewolf menace!" She said, dramatically. A wide grin on her face.

Chloe nodded to both Alison and Valerie, Adrian squinting as he looked over while fighting off a smirk.

"You can't all hide behind there!"

"Forts win wars, Adrian!" Reaver declared, Chloe giving a nod of agreement.

"Mhm!" Chloe grinned, playfully having glared to both Adrian and Zuzu. "We're all safe behind the fort that looks like a--!" She paused in thought, looking down to examine the fort with a quirked brow.

"... Kinda looks like a boat..." Reaver blinked, Chloe brightening up with a grin as she looked to Reaver, before looking back over to Adrian.

"Yeah!" Chloe agreed. "Zuzu, you can either side with us behind the boat, or side with the werewolf menace!" She said, dramatically. A wide grin on her face.

Alison and Valerie snickered before perking as the door opened. Graham walked up to his sister and Adrian, "I heard y'need support against the youngsters, eh?" He smirked his usual devilish smirk as he leaned down, grabbing a snowball before standing up.

Alison and Valerie snickered before perking as the door opened. Graham walked up to his sister and Adrian, "I heard y'need support against the youngsters, eh?" He smirked his usual devilish smirk as he leaned down, grabbing a snowball before standing up.

Chloe and Reaver perked, as well. Watching as Graham made his way out. Zuzana and Adrian having grinned as they glanced over. Zuzana giving a nod.

"Seems we've been ganged up on." Zuzana snickered, Adrian nodding in agreement.

Chloe and Reaver perked, as well. Watching as Graham made his way out. Zuzana and Adrian having grinned as they glanced over. Zuzana giving a nod.

"Seems we've been ganged up on." Zuzana snickered, Adrian nodding in agreement.

Alison sneered as she watched her big brother. "Your first day out of studying and you're already making a death wish!?"
Graham packed the ball some more to keep it together. "First day out of studying and about to show you how to throw a snowball."

Alison sneered as she watched her big brother. "Your first day out of studying and you're already making a death wish!?"
Graham packed the ball some more to keep it together. "First day out of studying and about to show you how to throw a snowball."

"Seeeeee? This is what big brothers are good for." Adrian's grin quickly became even more mischievous as he looked from Graham to the four behind the fort.

Reaver widened his eyes at the look, slowly ducking behind the fort as Chloe had done the same.

"Seeeeee? This is what big brothers are good for." Adrian's grin quickly became even more mischievous as he looked from Graham to the four behind the fort.

Reaver widened his eyes at the look, slowly ducking behind the fort as Chloe had done the same.

Valerie shouted, "you monsters! Pickin' on the young ones! You should go after each other! Graham said that you smelled bad, Adrian!"
Graham snickered before looking to Adrian. "Like roadkill!" He then threw a snowball and ran. "SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back