• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
He then looked to Chloe, "wanna buy one too?"

(They're absolute dorks. Just absolutely.)

Chloe blinked, snickering. "I've already got two dorks that work just fine." 'And they're adorable together.'

(True that, Chloe, True that.XD)

Graham awed, "that's so sweeeeeet." He then snickered afterwords.

Reaver snickered, as well. Chloe grinned at that, opening her mouth to speak before looking to the stairs as Dei-Loki, again, had been heard, along with Adrian and Malvo talking, though Dei was louder and easier to understand - singing about killing people, because that's what Demigods do when they're drunk. (Don't question it. XD )

"AND WE'LL AAAAAAALL DANCE ALOOOONE TO THE TUNE OF YER DEAAAATH~
We'll love again, we'll laugh again, and it's better off this waaaaay.
And never again, and never again,
They gave us two shots t' the back of the head,
And we're aaaaaaaall. Deaaaaaad. Nooooow.
Well NEVER AGAIN, and NEVER AGAIN.
They gave us two SHOTS to the BACK OF THE HEAD,
And we're AAAAAALL DEAAAAAAAAD NOOOOOW~"

Malvo was then heard sighing as she shouted to Dei. "Dipper, you're really gonna regret it in the morning if y' don't stop!"

Dei-Loki pouted, before going back to singing. "WELL I TRIIIIIIIIIIIIIED
ONE MORE NIIIIIIGHT, ONE MORE NIGHT.
WELL I'M LAUGHIN' OUT, CRYIN' OUT, LAUGHIN' OUT LOUUUUUUD.
I TRIIIIIED, WELL I TRIIIIIIIED, WELL I TRIIIIEEEEEEED.
'CAUSE I TRIIIIIED.
But I liiiiiiied.
I LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEED."

(I Never Told You What I Do For A Living - MCR.
XD)

Reaver snickered, as well. Chloe grinned at that, opening her mouth to speak before looking to the stairs as Dei-Loki, again, had been heard, along with Adrian and Malvo talking, though Dei was louder and easier to understand - singing about killing people, because that's what Demigods do when they're drunk. (Don't question it. XD )

"AND WE'LL AAAAAAALL DANCE ALOOOONE TO THE TUNE OF YER DEAAAATH~
We'll love again, we'll laugh again, and it's better off this waaaaay.
And never again, and never again,
They gave us two shots t' the back of the head,
And we're aaaaaaaall. Deaaaaaad. Nooooow.
Well NEVER AGAIN, and NEVER AGAIN.
They gave us two SHOTS to the BACK OF THE HEAD,
And we're AAAAAALL DEAAAAAAAAD NOOOOOW~"

Malvo was then heard sighing as she shouted to Dei. "Dipper, you're really gonna regret it in the morning if y' don't stop!"

Dei-Loki pouted, before going back to singing. "WELL I TRIIIIIIIIIIIIIED
ONE MORE NIIIIIIGHT, ONE MORE NIGHT.
WELL I'M LAUGHIN' OUT, CRYIN' OUT, LAUGHIN' OUT LOUUUUUUD.
I TRIIIIIED, WELL I TRIIIIIIIED, WELL I TRIIIIEEEEEEED.
'CAUSE I TRIIIIIED.
But I liiiiiiied.
I LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEED."

(I Never Told You What I Do For A Living - MCR.
XD)

(XD ahhhhh Dei, truly is a teenager.)

Graham sighed as he heard that, "that sounds like it's going to suck for him tomorrow."

(XD ahhhhh Dei, truly is a teenager.)

Graham sighed as he heard that, "that sounds like it's going to suck for him tomorrow."

Reaver sighed as he also listened, nodding.

"What, is he drunk?" Chloe blinked, Reaver nodding once more.

Last edited:
Reaver sighed as he also listened, nodding.

"What, is he drunk?" Chloe blinked, Reaver nodding once more.

"He was having a bad day, so i gave him a beer. Only one! But then the kid decides to get his own little stash and now is completely annihilated."

"He was having a bad day, so i gave him a beer. Only one! But then the kid decides to get his own little stash and now is completely annihilated."

Chloe blinked at that before shifting his gaze to Reaver - who'd raise his hands.

"It wasn't me, I didn't teach him anything! Kid's got clever hiding places, though. Holy fuck."

Chloe blinked at that before shifting his gaze to Reaver - who'd raise his hands.

"It wasn't me, I didn't teach him anything! Kid's got clever hiding places, though. Holy fuck."

"He had a remote hiding place, Chloe. A remote hiding place. If he put those skills to good uses, he could be the next top-shit CIA agent with his intelligent mind of his."

"He had a remote hiding place, Chloe. A remote hiding place. If he put those skills to good uses, he could be the next top-shit CIA agent with his intelligent mind of his."

"No kiddin'?" Chloe blinked a few times, grinning.

"'s gotta be the wolf in 'im. We like hiding things." Reaver remarked, Chloe having snorted.

Graham nodded, "that is true. Y'do have an amazing talent for hiding things for a long period of time."

(Digging the hole, just digging the hole.)

Graham nodded, "that is true. Y'do have an amazing talent for hiding things for a long period of time."

(Digging the hole, just digging the hole.)

(XD
Lemmie juuuuust--)

Reaver stared after the snort, squinting when Chloe nodded in agreement.

"Some may claim it t' be too long of a time." She stated. COMPLETELY INNOCENT.

(XD
Lemmie juuuuust--)

Reaver stared after the snort, squinting when Chloe nodded in agreement.

"Some may claim it t' be too long of a time." She stated. COMPLETELY INNOCENT.

(XD AH I LOVE HER!)

Graham nodded, "usually the truth comes out sooner or later, but for wolves. . . my Gods, they can hold it foreeeeeeever."

(XD AH I LOVE HER!)

Graham nodded, "usually the truth comes out sooner or later, but for wolves. . . my Gods, they can hold it foreeeeeeever."

Reaver now stared at them both. "Y' both can stop now."

Chloe snickered. "Eeeeeven if it hurts."

Reaver now stared at them both. "Y' both can stop now."

Chloe snickered. "Eeeeeven if it hurts."

"Even if it would be for the better for the family instead of hiding something as big as . . . i don't know, being gay for like three years or so before telling anyone about it, right Chloe?" He grinned.

"Even if it would be for the better for the family instead of hiding something as big as . . . i don't know, being gay for like three years or so before telling anyone about it, right Chloe?" He grinned.

"Guys!" Reaver huffed while Chloe snickered and nodded.

"Who knows what else he could be hiding?"

Reaver's brow had twitched, pocketing the whiskey bottle before heading out of the kitchen.

"Guys!" Reaver huffed while Chloe snickered and nodded.

"Who knows what else he could be hiding?"

Reaver's brow had twitched, pocketing the whiskey bottle before heading out of the kitchen.

Graham quirked his brow at that, turning around to ask Reaver before realizing his was leaving. "Hey! Get back here! I was joking with you!" He quickly ran after his future mate and wrapped his arms around him from behind before placing him back into the kitchen, on the dining table. He took the bottle out of his hands before patting his cheek as he smiled. "I'm sorry, okay? No more teasing you about your secrets, i promise. Just . . . don't be angry because i said something stupid. Can you forgive me, Rea?"

(AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! HE"S SO HAWT! BAD BEAR, BAD! BACK!)

Graham quirked his brow at that, turning around to ask Reaver before realizing his was leaving. "Hey! Get back here! I was joking with you!" He quickly ran after his future mate and wrapped his arms around him from behind before placing him back into the kitchen, on the dining table. He took the bottle out of his hands before patting his cheek as he smiled. "I'm sorry, okay? No more teasing you about your secrets, i promise. Just . . . don't be angry because i said something stupid. Can you forgive me, Rea?"

(AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! HE"S SO HAWT! BAD BEAR, BAD! BACK!)

Reaver raised his brows as he'd been lifted, huffing as he was sat down before staring at Graham with a red face. His lip quivered. "I can't be mad at y'... ;-; "

Reaver raised his brows as he'd been lifted, huffing as he was sat down before staring at Graham with a red face. His lip quivered. "I can't be mad at y'... ;-; "

He tilted Reaver's face upwards (BECAUSE I CAN) to make Reaver stare directly into his eyes. "Really? Y'll forgive me?"

Graham smiled before hugging him. "Thank you. I promise you, no more teasing."

Reaver's tail would quickly wag, returning the hug happily.

"I ship it." Chloe grinned.

(LISTEN. WE ALL WOULD'VE DONE THE SAME.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back