• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
Graham blinked at Chloe before sighing as he then turned around towards Reaver and kissed him on the lips, putting a bit of zest in there as he grabbed him and held him steady by Reaver's collars before pulling away and then looking to Chloe with outstretched arms. "See!? I'm not his type, right Reaver?"

(GRAHAM IS NOW LEGITIMATELY BI-CURIOUS!!!!!)

Reaver had just found the hidden, small bottle of whiskey he had, and he was about to take a drink before he paused and widened his eyes from the kiss. The bottle falling to the ground. Thankfully, it was plastic. From the zesty kiss, though, Reaver's face turned a dark red before he fell on the floor once he'd been released.

Chloe widened her eyes at that, an instant trail of blood escaping her nose as she blinked. 'OH MY GODS, HE DID IT!'

Reaver had just found the hidden, small bottle of whiskey he had, and he was about to take a drink before he paused and widened his eyes from the kiss. The bottle falling to the ground. Thankfully, it was plastic. From the zesty kiss, though, Reaver's face turned a dark red before he fell on the floor once he'd been released.

Chloe widened her eyes at that, an instant trail of blood escaping her nose as she blinked. 'OH MY GODS, HE DID IT!'

Graham then quirked his brow at the fallin' Reaver before he then stared confusingly at his sister's leaking nose. "You two really need to stop swimming in that seawater, it gives you two nosebleeds too often."

Graham then quirked his brow at the fallin' Reaver before he then stared confusingly at his sister's leaking nose. "You two really need to stop swimming in that seawater, it gives you two nosebleeds too often."

Reaver remained curled up on the floor, his mind off in fpace as Chloe moved to clean her nose with a tissue.

"... I think you should do it again, I'm pretty sure I blinked."

Reaver remained curled up on the floor, his mind off in fpace as Chloe moved to clean her nose with a tissue.

"... I think you should do it again, I'm pretty sure I blinked."

Graham blinked, "he's on the ground, i think i broke him. He's probably traumatic that i just kissed him, right Rea?"

Graham blinked, "he's on the ground, i think i broke him. He's probably traumatic that i just kissed him, right Rea?"

Reaver sprung up, stumbling a tad as that redness never left his face. "I-I... Do it again. I was startled, so I don't even know."

Chloe nearly screamed at the forwardness of her best friend, hugging her legs as she watched with a grin.

(-screaming-)

Reaver sprung up, stumbling a tad as that redness never left his face. "I-I... Do it again. I was startled, so I don't even know."

Chloe nearly screamed at the forwardness of her best friend, hugging her legs as she watched with a grin.

(-screaming-)

Graham blinked before then nodding because he's an idiot and leaned, grabbing Reaver by the collar again to pull him closer, tilted his head, closed his eyes and kissed him. ALMOST slipping tongue before pulling away. "Feels weird, right?"

Graham blinked before then nodding because he's an idiot and leaned, grabbing Reaver by the collar again to pull him closer, tilted his head, closed his eyes and kissed him. ALMOST slipping tongue before pulling away. "Feels weird, right?"

Chloe's nose bled once again while she watched the two, hugging her legs, while Reaver practically melted into the contact. The only thing holding him up, at this point, had been Graham's grip on his collar.

"I... heeehhheh..."

Chloe's nose bled once again while she watched the two, hugging her legs, while Reaver practically melted into the contact. The only thing holding him up, at this point, had been Graham's grip on his collar.

"I... heeehhheh..."

Graham blinked, "oh Gods, did i traumatize you into losing speech!? I thought becoming silent after a traumatic event was a myth!"

Graham blinked, "oh Gods, did i traumatize you into losing speech!? I thought becoming silent after a traumatic event was a myth!"

"Heeeeeeeeeeh" Reaver continued, staring at the ceiling.

Graham sighed in relief, "I'm sorry, i was just trying to prove Chloe a point. I didn't mean to make you feel like you were about to be sick."

Reaver shook his head, his still red face hidden within Graham's shirt. "N-Naaaah, all is fiiine."

Reaver shook his head, his still red face hidden within Graham's shirt. "N-Naaaah, all is fiiine."

"Really? Because you look on fire within inside. And Chloe looks like she's lost her mind over there." He gestured to his sister. His sweet, sweet cynical sister.

"Really? Because you look on fire within inside. And Chloe looks like she's lost her mind over there." He gestured to his sister. His sweet, sweet cynical sister.

Reaver glanced over as Chloe rocked in her seat, hugging her legs as that smile never left her face. And, while cooking up an excuse of his own, Reaver looked around before gesturing to the conveniently half-empty whiskey bottle that was on the floor. He'd then lie. "'s more because I had some of that."

Reaver glanced over as Chloe rocked in her seat, hugging her legs as that smile never left her face. And, while cooking up an excuse of his own, Reaver looked around before gesturing to the conveniently half-empty whiskey bottle that was on the floor. He'd then lie. "'s more because I had some of that."

Graham looked at the evidence before looking up to Reaver. "Y'sure? We're good?"

Reaver's tail quickly wagged, leaning into the hug as Chloe awed in the background.

He then pulled away after a few seconds, ruffling his hair as he then looked to Chloe. "Also you missy. Stay away from that seawater for a while or your nosebleeds will get worse."

He then pulled away after a few seconds, ruffling his hair as he then looked to Chloe. "Also you missy. Stay away from that seawater for a while or your nosebleeds will get worse."

Reaver pulled back, albeit hesitantly, as well. Chloe having waved Graham off as she let go of her legs.

"I'll be fiiine."

Graham squinted, placing his fists on his hips as he almost seemed to tilt his whole body. "You what?"

Chloe blinked, closing her eyes with an innocent smile after having plugged up her nose. "I said I'll be fiiiine."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back