• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
"Good, now that that is over . . . what were we doing?"

(The kiss totally didn't break his memory, not at aaaaaaall.)

(Tooooootally not.
You keep being sexually confused, Graham you'll break at one point.
-rubs hands together like an evil boss- )

Both Reaver and Chloe blinked, Chloe facepalming while Reaver grabbed the whiskey bottle.

"We were... chillin'."

(Tooooootally not.
You keep being sexually confused, Graham you'll break at one point.
-rubs hands together like an evil boss- )

Both Reaver and Chloe blinked, Chloe facepalming while Reaver grabbed the whiskey bottle.

"We were... chillin'."

(XD MWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA)

Graham squinted, "I know thaaaaaat, but . . . what were we talking about?"

(XD MWAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA)

Graham squinted, "I know thaaaaaat, but . . . what were we talking about?"

Reaver widened his eyes a bit at that, avoiding what happened all together so he wouldn't fall on the floor again anytime soon. "... about going out on the town this weekend!"

Reaver widened his eyes a bit at that, avoiding what happened all together so he wouldn't fall on the floor again anytime soon. "... about going out on the town this weekend!"

"Riiiiiiiiight! So i expect you to be drinking before we go right? I need you to loosen up because trust me, when you're sober in gay bars, you get teeeeensed." He said, looking over to Reaver.

"Riiiiiiiiight! So i expect you to be drinking before we go right? I need you to loosen up because trust me, when you're sober in gay bars, you get teeeeensed." He said, looking over to Reaver.

Reaver widened his eyes as Chloe nearly burst out laughing in the background from Reaver's expression. "G-Gay bar!?"

Reaver widened his eyes as Chloe nearly burst out laughing in the background from Reaver's expression. "G-Gay bar!?"

"Well yeah! I"m not going to Chloe to a bar bar, she'll get hit on so much that i'm going to leave with every body part bruised and bloody. And you never like it when we go to the . . . 'female' bar. Y'get uncomfortable, and don't lie to me. I can see it. So, the gay bar instead."

"Well yeah! I"m not going to Chloe to a bar bar, she'll get hit on so much that i'm going to leave with every body part bruised and bloody. And you never like it when we go to the . . . 'female' bar. Y'get uncomfortable, and don't lie to me. I can see it. So, the gay bar instead."

"But... then I'll be hit on." Reaver lowered an ear at the thought while his brows furrowed in worry.

"But... then I'll be hit on." Reaver lowered an ear at the thought while his brows furrowed in worry.

Graham tapped his chin, "then i'll just be your boyfriend again for the time being."

(I HAD TOO! I NEED THAT SHIP TO DO THAT THING THAT IT DOES THAT MAKES MY HEART GO BUDUUUUM!)

Graham tapped his chin, "then i'll just be your boyfriend again for the time being."

(I HAD TOO! I NEED THAT SHIP TO DO THAT THING THAT IT DOES THAT MAKES MY HEART GO BUDUUUUM!)

(Totally fine with this. XD )

Reaver stopped all motion, staring at Graham as that pigment of red returned to his face. "Wh-What?"

(Totally fine with this. XD )

Reaver stopped all motion, staring at Graham as that pigment of red returned to his face. "Wh-What?"

"Well, since not only will it help me not getting hit on all the time, although the thought of a gay man thinking that i'm attractive is actually veeery complimentary, but still, helps me to not get my butt touched. And now it'll help you too."

(I just love hurting Rea. I'm not sorry as i use to be XD)

"Well, since not only will it help me not getting hit on all the time, although the thought of a gay man thinking that i'm attractive is actually veeery complimentary, but still, helps me to not get my butt touched. And now it'll help you too."

(I just love hurting Rea. I'm not sorry as i use to be XD)

(I understand. It's pretty fun. Especially provoking nightmare Reaver. XD)

Reaver's heart twinged with jealousy as that possibility was put into his head, moving to stick close to Graham as he glared off with the look of a murderer. And, following that look, he murmured; "Can't have that..."

(I understand. It's pretty fun. Especially provoking nightmare Reaver. XD)

Reaver's heart twinged with jealousy as that possibility was put into his head, moving to stick close to Graham as he glared off with the look of a murderer. And, following that look, he murmured; "Can't have that..."

Graham quirked his brow at Reaver's weird emotion. "What was that?"

(Reaver blinks: Uhhhhh . . . W-We can't have you getting your butt touched . . . . unless it's me.
Graham: What was that last part?
Reaver: I like Chinese food!)

Graham quirked his brow at Reaver's weird emotion. "What was that?"

(Reaver blinks: Uhhhhh . . . W-We can't have you getting your butt touched . . . . unless it's me.
Graham: What was that last part?
Reaver: I like Chinese food!)

( XD
Reaver: RICE. LET'S GET PORK FRIED RICE.

-Graham stares off and drools at the idea-)

Reaver widened his eyes before quickly closing them as he gave an innocent smile. "H-Havin' others flirt with y'!"

( XD
Reaver: RICE. LET'S GET PORK FRIED RICE.

-Graham stares off and drools at the idea-)

Reaver widened his eyes before quickly closing them as he gave an innocent smile. "H-Havin' others flirt with y'!"

(XD Reaver: LET'S GET PORK FRIED RICE . . . on top of me.
Graham quirked his brow: What?
Reaver sighed: I SAID YOU NEED A HEARING AID!)

Graham smiled, "so you'll do it? You'll protect me from bigger bears?" He snickered.

(XD Reaver: LET'S GET PORK FRIED RICE . . . on top of me.
Graham quirked his brow: What?
Reaver sighed: I SAID YOU NEED A HEARING AID!)

Graham smiled, "so you'll do it? You'll protect me from bigger bears?" He snickered.

( XD
Graham: -playfully- WHAT!?

Reaver: EXACTLY.)

Reaver nodded, crossing his arms. "Anyone that touches y' is gonna get fucking cooked and tossed t' Rika. No one'll touch y'. 's my job."

(THERE IT IS AGAIN.)

( XD
Graham: -playfully- WHAT!?

Reaver: EXACTLY.)

Reaver nodded, crossing his arms. "Anyone that touches y' is gonna get fucking cooked and tossed t' Rika. No one'll touch y'. 's my job."

(THERE IT IS AGAIN.)

(YAAAAAAAAAY! XD)

Graham smiled before patting him on the back and then pulled him into a one arm hug. "So vicious, ain'tcha?" He teased.

(YAAAAAAAAAY! XD)

Graham smiled before patting him on the back and then pulled him into a one arm hug. "So vicious, ain'tcha?" He teased.

Reaver blushed a bit from the one armed hug, grinning as he closed his eyes. "Comes equipped with the Reaver package." 'The fuck did I just say?'

Reaver blushed a bit from the one armed hug, grinning as he closed his eyes. "Comes equipped with the Reaver package." 'The fuck did I just say?'

(XD same tho. That's me to a capital T)

Graham laughed, "and what else is in this Reaver package?"

(XD same tho. That's me to a capital T)

Graham laughed, "and what else is in this Reaver package?"

( XD )

"Dorkyness, randomness, pyromania, and complements... and the occasional trouble making." Reaver blinked, but soon smiled, nonetheless, with a snicker to follow.

("And gayness.")

( XD )

"Dorkyness, randomness, pyromania, and complements... and the occasional trouble making." Reaver blinked, but soon smiled, nonetheless, with a snicker to follow.

("And gayness.")

(Extreme gayness XD)

Graham quirked his brow before nodding. "Hmm, sounds splendid. I'll gladly pay for two Reaver packages, just in case one's defective."

(Extreme gayness XD)

Graham quirked his brow before nodding. "Hmm, sounds splendid. I'll gladly pay for two Reaver packages, just in case one's defective."

Reaver nodded, grinning as he'd pocket his hands. "Ah, a wise choice."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back