• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
"NO YOU CAN'T! IT'S WEIRD! ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU SHIP YOUR BEST FRIEND WITH YOUR BROTHER!"

"I THINK IT'S CUTE WHEN TWO BEST FRIENDS CAN LOVE EACH OTHER."

Reaver's glance moved back and forth as he listened to the yelling, sneaking the whiskey from Graham's grasp as he'd open it and continue to listen.

"I THINK IT'S CUTE WHEN TWO BEST FRIENDS CAN LOVE EACH OTHER."

Reaver's glance moved back and forth as he listened to the yelling, sneaking the whiskey from Graham's grasp as he'd open it and continue to listen.

"THERE'S A DIFFERENT TYPE OF LOVE HERE THOUGH, CHLOE. IT'S NOT LIKE REAVER'S GAY FOR ME! YOUR SHIPPING IS WEIRD!"

"THERE'S A DIFFERENT TYPE OF LOVE HERE THOUGH, CHLOE. IT'S NOT LIKE REAVER'S GAY FOR ME! YOUR SHIPPING IS WEIRD!"

"YOU'RE SO CLOSE, THOUGH. ALMOST GAY CLOSE."

(YAAAAAAY, SHE USED IT!)

Reaver winced from the sting, downing the whiskey he'd opened to numb the pain of the constantly dug at wound.

"YOU'RE SO CLOSE, THOUGH. ALMOST GAY CLOSE."

(YAAAAAAY, SHE USED IT!)

Reaver winced from the sting, downing the whiskey he'd opened to numb the pain of the constantly dug at wound.

Graham blinked, "Gay close? WHAT'S GAY CLOSE!? THIS IS HOW I AM ALL THE TIME!"

Graham blinked, "Gay close? WHAT'S GAY CLOSE!? THIS IS HOW I AM ALL THE TIME!"

"EXACTLY! GAY CLOSE! YOU CAN HIDE ALL Y' WANT, I'LL STILL SHIP THE BEAUTIFUL GENERAL PYRO!"

(YOU TELL HIM, CHLOE.)

Reaver took another drink.

"EXACTLY! GAY CLOSE! YOU CAN HIDE ALL Y' WANT, I'LL STILL SHIP THE BEAUTIFUL GENERAL PYRO!"

(YOU TELL HIM, CHLOE.)

Reaver took another drink.

"THERE'S NO HIDING HERE, MISSY! DON'T GIVE US A SHIP NAME! WHAT'S THE POINT OF SHIPPING SOMETHING THAT'LL NEVER BECOME A THING!?"

(I stroke a cord in my fujoshi heart, and Reaver's and in Chloe's. THE PAIN!)

"THERE'S NO HIDING HERE, MISSY! DON'T GIVE US A SHIP NAME! WHAT'S THE POINT OF SHIPPING SOMETHING THAT'LL NEVER BECOME A THING!?"

(I stroke a cord in my fujoshi heart, and Reaver's and in Chloe's. THE PAIN!)

(AAAAAAAH.)

Chloe stared at Graham like he was a blasphemer before looking over to make sure Reaver was okay - frowning once she saw he'd been gone.

(AAAAAAAH.)

Chloe stared at Graham like he was a blasphemer before looking over to make sure Reaver was okay - frowning once she saw he'd been gone.

Graham waited for her to say something else before noticing that she was looking behind him. He turned to find his wolfie gone. "See? You scared him off with that kind of talk. He doesn't like dating people, Chloe. We just gotta accept that." He then sighed, "do you wanna go find him or shall I?"

Graham waited for her to say something else before noticing that she was looking behind him. He turned to find his wolfie gone. "See? You scared him off with that kind of talk. He doesn't like dating people, Chloe. We just gotta accept that." He then sighed, "do you wanna go find him or shall I?"

Chloe stared - NAY - glared at Graham with the most 'you serious?' look she could muster before sighing heavily. "I say we both go find him because now--" She held back, fixing her words for Reaver's sake. She was a sadist, but not that mean. "--now, he's probably self conscious because of what you said, too."

Chloe stared - NAY - glared at Graham with the most 'you serious?' look she could muster before sighing heavily. "I say we both go find him because now--" She held back, fixing her words for Reaver's sake. She was a sadist, but not that mean. "--now, he's probably self conscious because of what you said, too."

Graham quirked his brow, "what did I say!? You're the one shipping weird things! Y'know how he is with the idea of guys, he's picky and it's obvious that i'm not his type, but yet you constantly ship us together which probably makes him uncomfortable!" He pouted.

(I'm about to kill a bear and then resurrect him from the dead.)

Graham quirked his brow, "what did I say!? You're the one shipping weird things! Y'know how he is with the idea of guys, he's picky and it's obvious that i'm not his type, but yet you constantly ship us together which probably makes him uncomfortable!" He pouted.

(I'm about to kill a bear and then resurrect him from the dead.)

(Clue's got dis.)

Before she could stop the reflex, Chloe swatted Graham against the back of the head with enough noise to give a decent THWACK, yet not give any sort of brain injury. "I honestly don't fucking know how a General could be so--... UGH." She'd then grip the sleeve of Graham's shirt, tugging him along angrily. "Come on."

(Clue's got dis.)

Before she could stop the reflex, Chloe swatted Graham against the back of the head with enough noise to give a decent THWACK, yet not give any sort of brain injury. "I honestly don't fucking know how a General could be so--... UGH." She'd then grip the sleeve of Graham's shirt, tugging him along angrily. "Come on."

Graham winced and then followed her. "OW! What was that for!? And who told you that you can cuss, missy!?"

(I had too. I gotta make that cannon.)

Graham winced and then followed her. "OW! What was that for!? And who told you that you can cuss, missy!?"

(I had too. I gotta make that cannon.)

"Y' would know, if ya weren't so godsdamned oblivious!" Chloe stated, her attention shifting about while she looked for the drunken direwoof.

(She's so mayod.)

"Y' would know, if ya weren't so godsdamned oblivious!" Chloe stated, her attention shifting about while she looked for the drunken direwoof.

(She's so mayod.)

Graham pouted some more. "What does that meaaaaaaaan!? I wouldn't be so oblivious if you told me!" He continued to follow her.

Graham pouted some more. "What does that meaaaaaaaan!? I wouldn't be so oblivious if you told me!" He continued to follow her.

"Yes you would! It's like your mind goes somewhere else whenever we talk about certain things." Chloe would peek outside, heading out when he spotted Reaver laying under the bench like a well-kept hobo, humming to himself as Rika sat on the bench - listening to him hum into his whiskey.

"Yes you would! It's like your mind goes somewhere else whenever we talk about certain things." Chloe would peek outside, heading out when he spotted Reaver laying under the bench like a well-kept hobo, humming to himself as Rika sat on the bench - listening to him hum into his whiskey.

"Then what am i suppose to d-" he stopped his sentence as he looked to Reaver and sighed. "Gods, I just want to know what goes on inside both of your heads." He mumbled.

"Then what am i suppose to d-" he stopped his sentence as he looked to Reaver and sighed. "Gods, I just want to know what goes on inside both of your heads." He mumbled.

Chloe sighed in sync with that, heading to the bench as she'd pat Rika before moving to peek under the bench at Reaver. "Reavyyyy."

Reaver stared back and forth at them, lifting the bottle to take another drink.

Chloe sighed in sync with that, heading to the bench as she'd pat Rika before moving to peek under the bench at Reaver. "Reavyyyy."

Reaver stared back and forth at them, lifting the bottle to take another drink.

Graham stayed back, feeling guilty without knowing really why. "Rea, we're sorry that we got into a fight, it wasn't meant to go that far. I'm just. . . Chloe, y'wanna take it from here? Please."

Graham stayed back, feeling guilty without knowing really why. "Rea, we're sorry that we got into a fight, it wasn't meant to go that far. I'm just. . . Chloe, y'wanna take it from here? Please."

Chloe looked to Graham, sighing as she looked back down to Reaver. "Y' know how passionate I am with my ships, Reaver. I didn't mean to provoke anything." A sympathetic look was held in her eyes as she poked Reaver's cheek. "Please don't be sad. No one likes it when you're sad. Besides, if y' slip into depression, who's gonna get in trouble with me in town!? I can only do so much, but it's better with a friend!" Chloe managed a small smile, trying to bring Reaver out of it. Though, all Reaver did was stare as the pained look was being pained over by a layer of fake paint.

As Reaver turned, onto his side to face the concrete wall, he quietly spoke again. "You both can go back inside. I'll be fine out here..."

Chloe looked to Graham, sighing as she looked back down to Reaver. "Y' know how passionate I am with my ships, Reaver. I didn't mean to provoke anything." A sympathetic look was held in her eyes as she poked Reaver's cheek. "Please don't be sad. No one likes it when you're sad. Besides, if y' slip into depression, who's gonna get in trouble with me in town!? I can only do so much, but it's better with a friend!" Chloe managed a small smile, trying to bring Reaver out of it. Though, all Reaver did was stare as the pained look was being pained over by a layer of fake paint.

As Reaver turned, onto his side to face the concrete wall, he quietly spoke again. "You both can go back inside. I'll be fine out here..."

Graham frowned at that before walking over and dragging Reaver out by his shoes, making sure he didn't bonk his head before making him stand in front of him, wrapping his arm around his neck and pulled him even closer. "I ain't takin' that shit, and y'know how much I don't like it. What's gotten you? Did someone hurt you? I swear to Gods, i'll kill them after ripping off their skin and feeding it to them if it is that. I just . . . I just want to make you happy but it seems that as soon as i got here, i keep making you sad or something. I just want to know what's hurting you. Gods I don't want to hurt you." He pressed his forehead against his friend's as he gritted his teeth.

(AHHHHHHHH YOU"RE SO CONFLICTING, GRAHAM! MY SHIPPING FEELS!)

Graham frowned at that before walking over and dragging Reaver out by his shoes, making sure he didn't bonk his head before making him stand in front of him, wrapping his arm around his neck and pulled him even closer. "I ain't takin' that shit, and y'know how much I don't like it. What's gotten you? Did someone hurt you? I swear to Gods, i'll kill them after ripping off their skin and feeding it to them if it is that. I just . . . I just want to make you happy but it seems that as soon as i got here, i keep making you sad or something. I just want to know what's hurting you. Gods I don't want to hurt you." He pressed his forehead against his friend's as he gritted his teeth.

(AHHHHHHHH YOU"RE SO CONFLICTING, GRAHAM! MY SHIPPING FEELS!)

(-rocks back and forth on the bed- ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FAAAAACES.)

Reaver let his arms drag as he'd been moved from his laying spot, a bit of whiskey sloshing from the bottle in the transfer. He'd then stare into Graham's eyes with a painfully emotionless look before the numb was overcome by tears of pain, which escaped Reaver rather quickly while he simply clung to Graham and sobbed.

(-rocks back and forth on the bed- ALL AROUND ME ARE FAMILIAR FAAAAACES.)

Reaver let his arms drag as he'd been moved from his laying spot, a bit of whiskey sloshing from the bottle in the transfer. He'd then stare into Graham's eyes with a painfully emotionless look before the numb was overcome by tears of pain, which escaped Reaver rather quickly while he simply clung to Graham and sobbed.

Graham moved his forehead away as he pulled Reaver completely into him. "That's okay, Rea. I gotcha. I gotcha, Rea. I ain't letting you go. Go ahead and let it out, bud."

Graham moved his forehead away as he pulled Reaver completely into him. "That's okay, Rea. I gotcha. I gotcha, Rea. I ain't letting you go. Go ahead and let it out, bud."

Reaver moved just enough to hide his face in Graham's shoulder, crying against the fabric of his shirt while Chloe moved in to join the hug because Reaver deserved all the hugs.

Reaver moved just enough to hide his face in Graham's shoulder, crying against the fabric of his shirt while Chloe moved in to join the hug because Reaver deserved all the hugs.

Graham sighed, rubbing his back. "I'm sorry for whatever I did to do this to you. I really am. And one day, i'll try to make sense of it. I just. . . i'm an idiot, Rea. I'm just really stupid when it comes to what you need apparently and i don't know how to help you anymore."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back