• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
Adrian shook his head, tightening the hold a bit. "Hate you to the very depths of my soul."

"We love you toooo." Reaver snickered, as well.

"Awwwww, that was the sweetest thing you have ever saaaaaaaaid." He kissed the top of his brother's in law's head.

"Awwwww, that was the sweetest thing you have ever saaaaaaaaid." He kissed the top of his brother's in law's head.

Adrian grimaced at the kiss, soon releasing the three.

Meanwhile, upstairs (because, AGAIN, THE POWER OF MUSIC), Dei-Loki had been singing once more. "THROW YER ARMS AROUND SOMEONE, THROW YER ARMS AROUND SOMEONE! MAAAYBE SPREAD A LITTLE LOOOOOVE! I KNOW IT SOUNDS A LITTLE DUMB, AND MAYBE I'M A LITTLE DRUNK, BUT AAAAAALL WE NEED IS SOME ICE CREAM AND A HUUUUUUUUG!"

Adrian grimaced at the kiss, soon releasing the three.

Meanwhile, upstairs (because, AGAIN, THE POWER OF MUSIC), Dei-Loki had been singing once more. "THROW YER ARMS AROUND SOMEONE, THROW YER ARMS AROUND SOMEONE! MAAAYBE SPREAD A LITTLE LOOOOOVE! I KNOW IT SOUNDS A LITTLE DUMB, AND MAYBE I'M A LITTLE DRUNK, BUT AAAAAALL WE NEED IS SOME ICE CREAM AND A HUUUUUUUUG!"

Graham blinked at the loudness from upstairs. "My Gods, that boy is going to feel terrible for a long time."

Graham blinked at the loudness from upstairs. "My Gods, that boy is going to feel terrible for a long time."

"No voice for a weeeeek, if that." Reaver nodded, Adrian blinking.

"Did he say he was drunk?" Adrian asked, looking up and towards the stairs as he began to move in that direction before Reaver slid off the counter.

"Relax, it's a song." Reaver covered, gesturing back towards Chloe. "And I should know, Chloe sings it a lot."

Chloe blinked, giving a mischievous grin. "Only when I head out with both you and Graham."

(EEEEVIIIIL.)

"No voice for a weeeeek, if that." Reaver nodded, Adrian blinking.

"Did he say he was drunk?" Adrian asked, looking up and towards the stairs as he began to move in that direction before Reaver slid off the counter.

"Relax, it's a song." Reaver covered, gesturing back towards Chloe. "And I should know, Chloe sings it a lot."

Chloe blinked, giving a mischievous grin. "Only when I head out with both you and Graham."

(EEEEVIIIIL.)

(Gods.. . bwass her soul! XD )

Graham laughed, "it's so much fun when we all go out together."

(Gods.. . bwass her soul! XD )

Graham laughed, "it's so much fun when we all go out together."

Reaver tried his best not to die when he turned after hearing Chloe's hint, managing a smile as he nodded. "Very."

("Almost gay fun." XD )

Graham grinned, "then this weekend, we all can go and drink up. Get back to the three musketeers."

"YES!" Reaver paused from the overexertion, clearing his throat as Chloe grinned over to him, again, knowinglyyy. "S-Sounds fun."

Graham snickered, shaking his head. "I think we scared the wittle rabbit off."

"Or, he's talking to Dei." Chloe remarked, Reaver blinking as he listened to the conversation upstairs as he sighed.

"Well, we tried."

"Or, he's talking to Dei." Chloe remarked, Reaver blinking as he listened to the conversation upstairs as he sighed.

"Well, we tried."
"I'll take the fall for this. " He said as he took off his jacket and placed it on the back of the chair. He then rolled up his sleeves that squeezed his biceps. Biceps.

"I'll take the fall for this. " He said as he took off his jacket and placed it on the back of the chair. He then rolled up his sleeves that squeezed his biceps. Biceps.

Reaver went to object before staring at Graham's biceps like a school girl. (Yep. Because schoolboy wasn't Reaver enough.)

Reaver went to object before staring at Graham's biceps like a school girl. (Yep. Because schoolboy wasn't Reaver enough.)
(XD Yup.)

Graham looked towards Reaver. "You okay? Did one of your inventions give you catatonic syndrome or something? Because you do this a lot and it is worrisome. "

(XD Yup.)

Graham looked towards Reaver. "You okay? Did one of your inventions give you catatonic syndrome or something? Because you do this a lot and it is worrisome. "

Reaver continued to stare. "I... wh-what?"
Snapping out of it to his best attempt, he shook his head, finding himself staring at Graham's arms again. "Y-Yeah, probably."

Graham shrugged like it was no big fucking deal. "Yeah, you're adorable. Or what? Does that kill your man-ego? Please don't. I don't need another Adrian."

(NO BIG FUCKING DEAL.
KISS THE MAN. KEEEEEEEEEEESSE.)

Reaver blushed, shaking his head as he smiled. "N-Not at all!"

"Especially when it's someone so cloooooose~" Chloe teasingly explained, grinning when Reaver glared over to her.

(NO BIG FUCKING DEAL.
KISS THE MAN. KEEEEEEEEEEESSE.)

Reaver blushed, shaking his head as he smiled. "N-Not at all!"

"Especially when it's someone so cloooooose~" Chloe teasingly explained, grinning when Reaver glared over to her.

(. . . . i'm so sorry for what i'm about to do. Forgive me and my sins.)

Graham laughed, turning back. "Are you kidding me? Reaver doesn't think of me like that. No, i've seen him daydream before when Mr.McGreg passed his desk numerous of times. He likes em' mature, muscly and lean not someone like this. I mean, look at me. I'm a mess." He snickered as he gestured to himself.

(I"M SO SORRY)

(. . . . i'm so sorry for what i'm about to do. Forgive me and my sins.)

Graham laughed, turning back. "Are you kidding me? Reaver doesn't think of me like that. No, i've seen him daydream before when Mr.McGreg passed his desk numerous of times. He likes em' mature, muscly and lean not someone like this. I mean, look at me. I'm a mess." He snickered as he gestured to himself.

(I"M SO SORRY)

(DON'T LIE TO MEEE.
XD )

Reaver could feel his heart sink at the comment, quickly patting his person in search of his emergency whiskey while Chloe frowned from the absolute obliviousness. She'd then move, flicking the center Graham's forehead for BLOWING HOLES IN HER SHIP.

"If you say so."

(DON'T LIE TO MEEE.
XD )

Reaver could feel his heart sink at the comment, quickly patting his person in search of his emergency whiskey while Chloe frowned from the absolute obliviousness. She'd then move, flicking the center Graham's forehead for BLOWING HOLES IN HER SHIP.

"If you say so."

Graham blinked at Chloe before sighing as he then turned around towards Reaver and kissed him on the lips, putting a bit of zest in there as he grabbed him and held him steady by Reaver's collars before pulling away and then looking to Chloe with outstretched arms. "See!? I'm not his type, right Reaver?"

(GRAHAM IS NOW LEGITIMATELY BI-CURIOUS!!!!!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back