• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Engranussian Younger Years (CLOSED)

Lore
Here
"Who shall be the next king?" Graham said as he patted Adrian's back.

"Akumu? Akumu would make a great King." Reaver mentioned, perking his ears as he looked to Adrian once he grumbled. "What's that? I don't speak grumpy wolf."

"No one does. Only grumpy wolf speaks grumpy wolf."

"Indeed." Reaver nodded, poking Adrian's cheek. "Do you speak English, grumpy? Maybe Mรกkrish?"

"I'm gonna fockin' bite y', if ya don't stop." Adrian growled, Reaver gasping as he looked to Graham.

"Graham! I think he's coming back to us!"

"Indeed." Reaver nodded, poking Adrian's cheek. "Do you speak English, grumpy? Maybe Mรกkrish?"

"I'm gonna fockin' bite y', if ya don't stop." Adrian growled, Reaver gasping as he looked to Graham.

"Graham! I think he's coming back to us!"

"THAT"S THE ADRIAN WE KNOW AND LOVE!" He patted his cheek this time.

Graham snickered, putting his arms to the sides. "So grumpy as well."

Reaver mimicked, but instead pocketed his hands as he bit back a laugh. "And here I thought we lost ya Adee."

Adrian scoffed, shaking his head as he'd look back to the fridge. "Please. If I was that easy t' loose, ya both would've driven me right into a rubber room with a straight jacket decades ago."

Reaver mimicked, but instead pocketed his hands as he bit back a laugh. "And here I thought we lost ya Adee."

Adrian scoffed, shaking his head as he'd look back to the fridge. "Please. If I was that easy t' loose, ya both would've driven me right into a rubber room with a straight jacket decades ago."

"If only it was that easy." Graham sighed, shaking his head.

"If only it was that easy." Graham sighed, shaking his head.

"Gotta love how much y' both love the idea." Adrian stated out of sarcasm, rolling his eyes as Reaver smiled innocently.

"Of course. Having an inside man in the loony bin means we both get an ample supply of pudding since y' can't have chocolate."

"Gotta love how much y' both love the idea." Adrian stated out of sarcasm, rolling his eyes as Reaver smiled innocently.

"Of course. Having an inside man in the loony bin means we both get an ample supply of pudding since y' can't have chocolate."

Graham raised his hands towards the Gods. "ALL HAIL THE PUDDING!"

Graham snickered as well. "So many servings. If there ever was a Starvation Activity, i would win forever."

"I wonder if pudding would last a long time if stored in a bunker?" Reaver blinked, tapping his chin at the thought.

"Maybe? I've heard that that was a thing. Or was that peaches?"

Reaver tilted his head a bit, looking to the ceiling as he nodded. "Peaches, yes. And canned food... I think at least all canned food has a shelf life built for the apocalypse. Between that, and Twinkies... and any form of jerky... we're loading the bunker with beef jerky and deer jerky, too."

Reaver tilted his head a bit, looking to the ceiling as he nodded. "Peaches, yes. And canned food... I think at least all canned food has a shelf life built for the apocalypse. Between that, and Twinkies... and any form of jerky... we're loading the bunker with beef jerky and deer jerky, too."

"Of course we will. How else will we survive?"

Graham got close, real close, but not gay close. Just real close and then he hugged Adrian. "IT HELPS ME SHOW MY EMOTIONS!"

Adrian stared at Graham as he approached, instantly flinching from the yell. "MY EARS ARE BLEEDING!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back