• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Enchanted howl (MXF, possible FXF)

Silvercrestfox

Cordelia sat with her book in her lap watching her sister throw clothes madly in the air, She sipped her wine slightly watching with a grin on her face. "Whats wrong Davi, Can't find an outfit. Looks like we are going to-"

"FOUND IT!"

"shit.."Cordelia's head fell backwards as her wine glass sat floating in spot. "Davina..can't we talk about this?..We shouldn't be going out around this time..You know bad things happen around this time of year..between our powers and our blood..we can't be sure what will happen..Grandma would not want us out."She spoke sitting up before shaking her head, she knew her words were just going through one ear and out the other.

*** Davina ran out of her bathroom and grinned slipping on her shoes. "Come on it's the best time to get out and party, I know it's not you think but we just moved here. Grams gave us this house, we are older and free minus our parents living next door with our grandpa we just met, going to college. Our family owns a store now, We need to live a little." She spoke as she grinned at her sister. "Woah wait...your not wearing that are you? Save that for another night." She spoke wiggling her finger at her sister as she put on her make up with her magic. "Come on sis, Party! live a little!" the youngest of the sisters jumped onto the bed and bounced onto her sister. "Come on? Whats the harm? whats the Worst thing that can happen."

"Well-"

"Shut it i wasn't really asking you."She spoke staring at her sister and shook her head. "You need to live and relax a little okay? just tonight for me?...please?"she spoke softly giving her sister her best attempt of he puppy dog eyes.

Cordelia sighed and fought against her better judgement. "...ugh....FINE!"She shouted slamming her fists on the bed. "Just tonight, Only tonight."She spoke softly as she held her fingers to her sisters face. "ONE NIGHT!"

Davina grinned as she looked at her sister. "You'll never forget this."She spoke softly to her and hugged her before getting up and fixing her hair.

Cordelia sighed as she began to put her make up on, she put her charms on just incase as she looked past her sister at the mirror. 'somethings says i won't..and not for a good reason either'.

Davina lead her sister into the club laughing at how pumped the place already was, she grabbed her sisters hand and lead her over to the bar and grinned dancing with her sister. "See it's not that bad right? just a party with a lot of people dancing with us trying to have a great time."She spoke laughing as she saw girls dancing with guys. "Come on, I know what will make it easier."she spoke softly. "Drinks!"

Codelia sighed as she felt herself getting bounced back and forth between people and shook her head, once they got to the bar her sister ordered her a dirty shirly and Davina got herself a redheadedslut. "A red..headed what the hell is that?"she asked her sister quietly.

Davina grinned as she looked at her. "Readheaded Slut? that is dear sister of mien who knows not how to party! Don't worry i will saave you! but it is a shot of cranberry juice, peach schnapps and Jägermeister. But it's simple on the tongue..my tongue atleast. for you i ordered you something simple, since you only drink wine. A dirty Shirley is made up of vodka, lemon-lime soda and grenadine syrup. Deliciousness."She spoke grinning as she looked at her and smiled. "Relax..it's a great moon out, it's powerful event..relax and enjoy it with me..okay?"she spoke giving her sister soft eyes.

Cordelia sighed and tapped her sister on the hip. "Go play..i'll come out there later. Keep your necklace on..so i can find you faster okay."she spoke softly, she moved to get up herself and slip outside. She was dieing for a cigarette..a cigar..something.

Looking for two male characters, possible a female character would have to talk about it with whoever wants to rp..

Cordelia sat with her book in her lap watching her sister throw clothes madly in the air, She sipped her wine slightly watching with a grin on her face. "Whats wrong Davi, Can't find an outfit. Looks like we are going to-"

"FOUND IT!"

"shit.."Cordelia's head fell backwards as her wine glass sat floating in spot. "Davina..can't we talk about this?..We shouldn't be going out around this time..You know bad things happen around this time of year..between our powers and our blood..we can't be sure what will happen..Grandma would not want us out."She spoke sitting up before shaking her head, she knew her words were just going through one ear and out the other.

*** Davina ran out of her bathroom and grinned slipping on her shoes. "Come on it's the best time to get out and party, I know it's not you think but we just moved here. Grams gave us this house, we are older and free minus our parents living next door with our grandpa we just met, going to college. Our family owns a store now, We need to live a little." She spoke as she grinned at her sister. "Woah wait...your not wearing that are you? Save that for another night." She spoke wiggling her finger at her sister as she put on her make up with her magic. "Come on sis, Party! live a little!" the youngest of the sisters jumped onto the bed and bounced onto her sister. "Come on? Whats the harm? whats the Worst thing that can happen."

"Well-"

"Shut it i wasn't really asking you."She spoke staring at her sister and shook her head. "You need to live and relax a little okay? just tonight for me?...please?"she spoke softly giving her sister her best attempt of he puppy dog eyes.

Cordelia sighed and fought against her better judgement. "...ugh....FINE!"She shouted slamming her fists on the bed. "Just tonight, Only tonight."She spoke softly as she held her fingers to her sisters face. "ONE NIGHT!"

Davina grinned as she looked at her sister. "You'll never forget this."She spoke softly to her and hugged her before getting up and fixing her hair.

Cordelia sighed as she began to put her make up on, she put her charms on just incase as she looked past her sister at the mirror. 'somethings says i won't..and not for a good reason either'.

Davina lead her sister into the club laughing at how pumped the place already was, she grabbed her sisters hand and lead her over to the bar and grinned dancing with her sister. "See it's not that bad right? just a party with a lot of people dancing with us trying to have a great time."She spoke laughing as she saw girls dancing with guys. "Come on, I know what will make it easier."she spoke softly. "Drinks!"

Codelia sighed as she felt herself getting bounced back and forth between people and shook her head, once they got to the bar her sister ordered her a dirty shirly and Davina got herself a redheadedslut. "A red..headed what the hell is that?"she asked her sister quietly.

Davina grinned as she looked at her. "Readheaded Slut? that is dear sister of mien who knows not how to party! Don't worry i will saave you! but it is a shot of cranberry juice, peach schnapps and Jägermeister. But it's simple on the tongue..my tongue atleast. for you i ordered you something simple, since you only drink wine. A dirty Shirley is made up of vodka, lemon-lime soda and grenadine syrup. Deliciousness."She spoke grinning as she looked at her and smiled. "Relax..it's a great moon out, it's powerful event..relax and enjoy it with me..okay?"she spoke giving her sister soft eyes.

Cordelia sighed and tapped her sister on the hip. "Go play..i'll come out there later. Keep your necklace on..so i can find you faster okay."she spoke softly, she moved to get up herself and slip outside. She was dieing for a cigarette..a cigar..something.

Looking for two male characters, possible a female character would have to talk about it with whoever wants to rp..
I'm interested if you're still looking.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back