• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Employee Forum & Help Desk [CCC OOC]

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here

Squad141

The Purple Soul
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[ACTIVATING...]

[WELCOME, UNDEFINED_USER.]
[ACCESSING CRYPTO-CONTAINED LOCAL NETWORK...]

[ERROR = UNABLE TO READ USER LOG]
[RESORT TO NEW USER?]

> Yes.

[VERY WELL. PROCESSING...]
[FOLDING DATABASE...]
[DEVELOPING DIGITAL PHOTOGRAPHS...]
[CREATING STAFF LIST...]

[COMPLETE.]
[WELCOME TO THE CRYTID CONTAINMENT CORPORATION {Forum and Staff Help Desk}.]
[PLAYING ADMIN MESSAGE...]

This Forum on our local network, newly set-up and full of potential, is for any new employees that have been recently inducted, or even staff members that have simply forgotten rules of procedures. Here, you can ask your co-workers, underlings, and even myself any questions about the program (within jurisdiction of course). This can also act as a sort of announcement thread for any work-related activities, or for events as small as having a cold and being unable to attend work that day.

Please do not abuse this forum and it's abilities, and have a wonderful day.

Last edited:
[ADMIN CONTROL PERMITTED.]
[LIST CREATION UNDERWAY...]
[LIST = POSSIBLY INTERESTED PARTIES - CREATED]
[OPENING LIST...]

[OPENING ADMIN NOTE...]

Please keep in mind that from MechKing and down, are simply listed users who reacted to the post, and did not express an interest or lack thereof. I do not know their opinions so far, so their attendance at all is up in the air.

Yeah the interest check was intriguing, but it didn't explain much xD
The basic premise is that the organization, the Cryptid Containment Corporation, is an organization dedicated to research (long-range research mind you) of anomalous creatures/items around the world. They use the SCP Foundation online as a Red Herring, but have never had a real 'task force' before. The players, you, will be the first ever field agents who get up close and personal with the creatures and items that shatter the laws of reality.
Still interested?

The basic premise is that the organization, the Cryptid Containment Corporation, is an organization dedicated to research (long-range research mind you) of anomalous creatures/items around the world. They use the SCP Foundation online as a Red Herring, but have never had a real 'task force' before. The players, you, will be the first ever field agents who get up close and personal with the creatures and items that shatter the laws of reality.
Still interested?
Definitely intrigued ^^

Definitely intrigued ^^
Wonderful! Just wanted to get this OOC finished so I could get all the codes bits finished and allow for a place for people to chat about the upcoming story. I’m making a short lore page and another character sheets currently, which should give more insight to the world.

Wonderful! Just wanted to get this OOC finished so I could get all the codes bits finished and allow for a place for people to chat about the upcoming story. I’m making a short lore page and another character sheets currently, which should give more insight to the world.
I look forward to reading the lore~

Love the idea. Always liked all the SCP: Containment Breach concepts.
I'm afraid I'm not going to be able to join, however. Best of luck, try not to die.

The Idea is really cool and I would love to join, but unfortunately I can't. Best of luck to all of you

Happy to be hear friend! This’ll be my second SCP-ish role play in a week.

If any of you guys find any plot holes in the lore, feel free to mention it. I should have a character sheet up by tonight or early tomorrow.

Oh hey Bronco Bronco , just read that other SCP-inspired one your co-hosting. Looks pretty good! Really gets into the idea of a real organization like the Foundation.

thanks man, both me and Viper appreciate it. If you're not too bogged down with this, feel free to hop aboard the express train to hell.

Bronco Bronco and H3LLJUMPER_177 H3LLJUMPER_177 your characters look great!

I do want to say that there’s no exoskeleton bit, so I dunno about that.
Oh! And just a thought, though this is a Mobile Mission Force, it’s different from the MTFs of SCP because it’s ‘centered’ around guns and containment. This story is about the first force going out into the open and looking for new and dangerous things not able to be found in photos and labs. Great characters though, love the backgrounds!

Squad141 Squad141
I mean we have lower body support stuff that helps with weight and stuff that is already out ( ) and since I was assuming we were doing the later date one(after 2019) I thought it'd be ok since the exo suit would have advanced by then.

I'll probably have to delete her gatling gun now, sadly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back