• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ♡ emily's mxm partner search ♡

bbyblsm

☼ euphoria ☼

meeee.png
About the Admin

Hello there loves, my name is Em and I'm currently on the hunt for some new roleplays. (:

⇢ I'm 19-years-old and prefer to roleplay with people who are 18+ as well.

⇢ I'm in the GMT-4 timezone, however, I do suffer from pretty severe insomnia, and am online at odd hours, throughout the whole day.

⇢ I've been roleplaying for about six years now, it's probably my favorite hobby!

I'm looking for partners who:

⇢ Enjoy roleplaying !! I'm a bit of a nerd who makes playlists and moodboards for roleplays I'm in, so I love writing with people who share the same level of enthusiasm!

⇢ Put an effort into plotting...it's hard to come up with an interesting story when only one person contributes. :c

⇢ Value quality over quantity. I do personally tend to write semi-long responses, but I'm a-okay with any post length, as long as there's something to work with.

I'm happy to roleplay on any platform that my partner prefers, however, I do reply quicker when on Discord.

I'm really craving some friends to lovers plots, as well as enemies to lovers storylines. Below are a few plot ideas I've had, but I'm always open to hearing your ideas as well. (:

{ Update 7/9/19 : I'm also currently craving some BTS roleplays, so if anybody is interested in that, please do reach out !! }

⇢ Friends to Lovers: MuseA and MuseB are childhood best friends who practically grew up with one another. After graduating from high school, now free from the pressures of always trying to fit in, MuseA discovers he's developing a crush on MuseB. He's completely in denial until MuseB begins crushing hard on someone else and he's consumed by jealousy.

Alternatively...

Enemies to Lovers: MuseA and MuseB have an ongoing feud that all began with a petty fight way back when they were in the 1st grade. When MuseA begins dating MuseB's best friend, the two are forced to be kind around one another. But MuseA didn't expect to actually enjoy MuseB's company and maybe he enjoys it a little too much now.

⇢ Friends to Lover: MuseA met MuseB in his freshman year of college and the two have been super close ever since. A drunken kiss occurs during a party and afterwards, they aren't quite sure how to continue on. MuseA chooses to pretend it never happened, which in turn hurts MuseB more than he's able to comfortably admit.

Alternatively...

Enemies to Lover: MuseA sits next to MuseB in their literature class, and while he doesn't hate him, he is rather annoyed by his presence. MuseB is enthusiastic about the course, a social butterfly, and his quirks are pretty bothersome to quiet, uptight MuseA. During a party, MuseA drunkenly kisses a stranger and only remembers one thing about him: he was wearing a citrus perfume. The next day at class, MuseB shows up, smelling of citrus.

⇢ Friends to Lovers: Band mates and best friends, MuseA and MuseB, know they're in trouble, when feelings come out during a late night in the studio. While neither of them deny what they said, they both are certain that they can't be together. They try to remain friends but soon realize just how difficult that is, with how deeply they feel for each other.

Alternatively...

Enemies to Lovers: MuseA and MuseB are singers for two separate bands that are signed under the same label. The two bands hate one another and often compete for time in the studio. One night, MuseA and MuseB get into a heated argument about this, which ends with them kissing. They know they can't ever mention what happened, but they also know they don't want that kiss to be the last.

I also have some concepts that I enjoy doing, though, they aren't really fleshed out or anything, and would require some brainstorming!

⇢ Runaways
⇢ Coworkers
⇢ Exes
⇢ Single parents
⇢ Gang members

If you're interested in any of these, or just wanna plot together, feel free to send me a PM and we'll go from there. (: xo

rj cutie.jpg

codedbycrucialstar

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back