• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Emerald Grove Asylum

The sky...the big brilliant blue sky...it had been ages since she last saw the sun. Karelyn's hands would stretch outwards, her arms and pale skin being graced by the sun. She falls her her knees, tears streaming down her cheeks as her skin soaks in the rays of the sun. There was a series of loud thuds and the sound of nature was absent from the dome of nature. This shocked Karelyn, her green eyes opening wide as she looks up towards the tree-line to see a barely visible figure just beyond the clearing. She could...hear its breaths, feel the blood dripping down its mandibles...it sent a chill down her spine. Of course she had seen this creature many times but never in person...in the flesh. The red head would stand up, she knew that Michael could calm the beast down but he still seemed weak from the ordeal before. "Guys!...That monster is here!" she would say with panic in her voice. Regardless of whether or not the rest of the group would see Goliath, she would approach the trees slowly, her gaze cast upwards to find the behemoth in the trees. "Where are you monster?..." her heart felt as if it were going to burst from her chest.

Micheal wonders around in a place that looks like his childhood neighborhood, but strange. The sky was red, and it was a bit windy that instead of blowing the trees, blew their shadows. Micheal continued to wonder around this place until he looks down a street. On that street he sees a body. He goes over to see the body, and then see that it is his brother's and starts to run to it. He finally gets to it and looks at the body. Then suddenly the body of his brother looks at him and gives Micheal a toothy smile. "Why are you so against death Micheal? Is it because of me? Or..." Micheal's brother's hair turns black and his face turns into Micheal's. "Is it yourself?" Micheal tries to back away from the body but falls on his ass in the process, but this time no one was there to help him. "Your so afraid of losing yourself that you barely even use what your ability can really do." "SHUT UP!" Micheal closes his eyes to ignore what he was seeing.
Suddenly he opens his eyes, breathing heavily. Then he sees a girl hugging him. "Um... do I know you?" he says very confused and groggy. Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
She immediately gasped then scowled at him before hugging him tighter. "Can't believe uncle never told you about me. How rude.... but then again you were locked up in here while I was experimenting on all of you so that must be why." She said before giggling and hugging him once more before smiling happily. "But besides that I am Anna! Your sweet seductive genius cousin!!" She said happily as she quickly stepped back while saying the words and ended up pointing at him with a mischievous smile and a wink
973e5b35c1893a517f449aefabc19dc4.gif

The sky...the big brilliant blue sky...it had been ages since she last saw the sun. Karelyn's hands would stretch outwards, her arms and pale skin being graced by the sun. She falls her her knees, tears streaming down her cheeks as her skin soaks in the rays of the sun. There was a series of loud thuds and the sound of nature was absent from the dome of nature. This shocked Karelyn, her green eyes opening wide as she looks up towards the tree-line to see a barely visible figure just beyond the clearing. She could...hear its breaths, feel the blood dripping down its mandibles...it sent a chill down her spine. Of course she had seen this creature many times but never in person...in the flesh. The red head would stand up, she knew that Michael could calm the beast down but he still seemed weak from the ordeal before. "Guys!...That monster is here!" she would say with panic in her voice. Regardless of whether or not the rest of the group would see Goliath, she would approach the trees slowly, her gaze cast upwards to find the behemoth in the trees. "Where are you monster?..." her heart felt as if it were going to burst from her chest.
Goliath let out a deep low growl as the girl approached asking where it was. Slowly it took a step out of the lush forest then another and another till it was standing right I front of her its eyes locked onto her as it's green skin slowly started to fade to his normal coloration. Heated breaths blasted out of its mouth as it stared down at the woman, blood gently dripping onto her from its jaw as it stared her down waiting to see if the girl was friendly or not

Karelyn would gasp, her eyes as wide as saucers as she stared this monstrous form right in the face. Its heated breaths would lap against her body, yet it hadn't made her move an inch. There was one thing that coursed through her body – fear. For the first time (other than her first few months in this hellhole) she felt fear – it was a powerful emotion and to her it was strong enough to illicit a response from the powers that laid dormant in her body. The giant would feel...an invasion in its mind, a pressure and then a sharp pain. Karelyn was...doing something to it and she didn't even know it. Rocks around the ground would begin to shake and as the raw emotion and adrenaline coursed through her, her nose would begin to bleed.

Karelyn would gasp, her eyes as wide as saucers as she stared this monstrous form right in the face. Its heated breaths would lap against her body, yet it hadn't made her move an inch. There was one thing that coursed through her body – fear. For the first time (other than her first few months in this hellhole) she felt fear – it was a powerful emotion and to her it was strong enough to illicit a response from the powers that laid dormant in her body. The giant would feel...an invasion in its mind, a pressure and then a sharp pain. Karelyn was...doing something to it and she didn't even know it. Rocks around the ground would begin to shake and as the raw emotion and adrenaline coursed through her, her nose would begin to bleed.
Goliath immediately took a step back groaning in pain as it clawed at its forehead a little before its eyes locked on the girl. It knew it was her causing this pain and it wouldn't let her continue. Goliath let out a massive rage filled roar before he snatched the girl up in one hand and lifted her up high before throwing her into the ground with extreme force. Then he picked her up once more by her left arm and tossed her across the room and into a wall before he charged on all fours. Before anyone could do anything Goliath had the girl in his hands tearing her apart with his teeth and eating her. Goliath growled deeply as he chowed down on the now dismembered girls flesh and bone

Snake's eyes widened down at Alice, she was touching him..And he despised that. Despite not showing his scowl, he certainly had one in the darkness of that corner. Though he refrained from snapping at Alice she was in fact, a newcomer for him. And patience would be a better option than scolding. He gave her a nice little pat on the head, as if to quicken the touchy touchy moment. "My friend is not very...Nice..Let's say he's not one to make chit-chat with other people. He'd rather eat you than anything else..But I guess I'll gladly be your friend..Just like that other person is already...At least I assume." Pointing at October.

Devil's voice grew louder within his mind, becoming more exciteable.
"I think she likes you, Calcifer!! HAHAHA!"
"Shut up you annoying bastard.. She's only showing friendliness. Nothing else. She seems to be aware of your presence though..I wonder how."
"Maybe she can see me? Sometimes people have that innate ability to see "others"....She might see me as a shadow person."
"Interesting..."

Though that wasn't all though. A scientist had arrived, claiming to be related to Michael. He paid no mind to their conversation, but bowed his head a little in response to her greeting. He had completely forgotten Karelyn at that moment, when he looked back towards the Jungle..It was too late. He saw the creature already beginning to devour her. He blinked in shock more than fear. "Torn apart so quickly..What the hell" He finally walked out from the shade, revealing his appearance, while dragging Alice along as she was still hugging him.

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
NViouz_DVationz NViouz_DVationz
boo. boo.

"Cousin..." Micheal looks puzzled as he looks around to see if he was in the training room. As he was looking, he saw his hand was still not gloved and quickly puts the glove back on. Micheal rubs his temples, trying to full wake up. Micheal looks back at the girl named Anna finally realizing what she is wearing and recall what she said before. He just puts his head in one of his hands trying to calm down from both the dream and Anna.
Then he sees the girl he help being fling across the room, beat up and bloody, and then being devoured by the Goliath. Micheal suddenly can't breath, his heart beats like crazy, and his chest starts to hurt. Micheal is experiencing a panic attack. Micheal grabs his chest, trying to calm down. Micheal thinks of something. He pulls off his glove and imprints calm onto the glove. He places it on his chest in hopes to calm himself down. After a few seconds, it starts to work and Micheal can breath again. After the panic attack stops, he just continues to sit down and stare at the floor trying to piece everything together. Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Alice White 6c3916374d9785751de73b6b356490b3.jpg Alice let go of Snake and looked over at the carnage of a now dead girl. "The boys stared at the gore that was previously their friend, little had they noticed the mighty beast seemed anxious, angry, even a small bit afraid. However Alice was there to show them there was nothing to be scared of. She walked up to the beast, blood dripping from its massive jaws," As she spoke she walked up to the monster and smiled, "She knew the beast was no true threat. It was simply scared, just as its action had struck fear into the hearts of other..." Looking up at the beast she giggled. "I know Aza. He's nothing more than an overgrown puppy..." Walking close to the beast still she wrapped her arms around its leg, only partially holding it in her grasp. "It's okay friend... you don't need to be scared anymore... Aza will help me take good care of you." If Snake were to watch ever so closely he may have noticed a flicker of her shadow, something moving out of place, a faint irregularity. Alice giggled and let go of the Beast, stepping back and smiling, however something seemed off about the smile, as if she were hiding some darker truth, which wouldn't be far from true.

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving boo. boo. Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Magadude Magadude

"Cousin..." Micheal looks puzzled as he looks around to see if he was in the training room. As he was looking, he saw his hand was still not gloved and quickly puts the glove back on. Micheal rubs his temples, trying to full wake up. Micheal looks back at the girl named Anna finally realizing what she is wearing and recall what she said before. He just puts his head in one of his hands trying to calm down from both the dream and Anna.
Then he sees the girl he help being fling across the room, beat up and bloody, and then being devoured by the Goliath. Micheal suddenly can't breath, his heart beats like crazy, and his chest starts to hurt. Micheal is experiencing a panic attack. Micheal grabs his chest, trying to calm down. Micheal thinks of something. He pulls off his glove and imprints calm onto the glove. He places it on his chest in hopes to calm himself down. After a few seconds, it starts to work and Micheal can breath again. After the panic attack stops, he just continues to sit down and stare at the floor trying to piece everything together. Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
Anna stared down her cousin with a glare before grabbing his right cheek and pinching it. "Hey come on snap out of it god. Uncle always told me you were smart and not a dummy so why are you sitting there like a rock?!" She asked him as she kept pulling on his cheek

Alice White View attachment 292894 Alice let go of Snake and looked over at the carnage of a now dead girl. "The boys stared at the gore that was previously their friend, little had they noticed the mighty beast seemed anxious, angry, even a small bit afraid. However Alice was there to show them there was nothing to be scared of. She walked up to the beast, blood dripping from its massive jaws," As she spoke she walked up to the monster and smiled, "She knew the beast was no true threat. It was simply scared, just as its action had struck fear into the hearts of other..." Looking up at the beast she giggled. "I know Aza. He's nothing more than an overgrown puppy..." Walking close to the beast still she wrapped her arms around its leg, only partially holding it in her grasp. "It's okay friend... you don't need to be scared anymore... Aza will help me take good care of you." If Snake were to watch ever so closely he may have noticed a flicker of her shadow, something moving out of place, a faint irregularity. Alice giggled and let go of the Beast, stepping back and smiling, however something seemed off about the smile, as if she were hiding some darker truth, which wouldn't be far from true.

Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving boo. boo. Ginko The Mushishi Ginko The Mushishi Magadude Magadude
Goliaths head immediately whipped down to see a child hugging his leg when he had felt the touch of her. He growled deeply before realizing it was just a child and slowly quieted down as it stared at her watching her intently. Goliath still held the mangled remains of the girl in his hands as he watched the child

She was there, and then she was not. Karelyn's body was nowhere to be found, being devoured by that... Thing. Ah, yes, the true nature of the monster had been revealed. It was no intelligent creature, it was simply a raging beast. October let out a cry of shock as he fell backwards, his arms clutching himself in terror. As far as his eyes could see, the room around him had suddenly transformed into a gory hell. The walls were splattered with blood, and the remains of countless humans littered the floor in a gruesome display. October struggled to close his eyes, but he felt as if he couldn't.

And still, his companions stood about as if nothing had happened. October could now see oozing creatures forming from whatever was on the ground, but they still stood and did nothing. No, October never considered himself to see things. He felt as if he was the one who saw the truth, and that everyone else was in the wrong. Even that girl, Alice, was still smiling and happy. Tears of pure fear coursed down October's face as he curled himself up on the floor. This mental fear was what the boy feared most of all; physical fear was another matter. He embraced that, but this was what drove him truly to insanity.

"Are you doing this? Fucking stop, you... you..." October screamed at Michael, wrongly accusing him of an illusion. This couldn't be real, it couldn't be...

Magadude Magadude

Micheal puts on his glove and says "My ability can imprint feelings and thoughts, I can't make illusions. This is real. The girl who was eaten was eaten." Micheal looks around at the bloody scene and speaks again. "This is probably what would of happened if I wasn't in that room." Micheal thinks about that. Did he plan this? He brought the most violent people in the same room just to see if I could calm them. He wanted to know the limits of my ability. Micheal then turns to Anna who was pinching his cheek. "If you are my cousin, then why are you here? You are a scientist so it doesn't really make since for you to be here." I still don't know if she is my cousin or not. She could be a random scientist they sent to get close to me. boo. boo. Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

A lot of things happened in a short amount of time. The girl who yelled at him approached the forest. Another girl came in through the regular doors, skipping around, much too happy for his liking. Suddenly, the monster appeared, and the girl with the mind powers was thrown around, and killed. Zzahc widened his eyes, surprised at the quickness of the beast. He edged closer to the girl that calmed it down last time, the Judge giving him the memories from Chazz and Jackson. If anyone could stop it again, it was probably her. He then thought about the dead girl. Humph, shouldn't have yelled at him and shouldn't have tried to do whatever to the monster. He stood still,waiting to see what would happen.

She was there, and then she was not. Karelyn's body was nowhere to be found, being devoured by that... Thing. Ah, yes, the true nature of the monster had been revealed. It was no intelligent creature, it was simply a raging beast. October let out a cry of shock as he fell backwards, his arms clutching himself in terror. As far as his eyes could see, the room around him had suddenly transformed into a gory hell. The walls were splattered with blood, and the remains of countless humans littered the floor in a gruesome display. October struggled to close his eyes, but he felt as if he couldn't.

And still, his companions stood about as if nothing had happened. October could now see oozing creatures forming from whatever was on the ground, but they still stood and did nothing. No, October never considered himself to see things. He felt as if he was the one who saw the truth, and that everyone else was in the wrong. Even that girl, Alice, was still smiling and happy. Tears of pure fear coursed down October's face as he curled himself up on the floor. This mental fear was what the boy feared most of all; physical fear was another matter. He embraced that, but this was what drove him truly to insanity.

"Are you doing this? Fucking stop, you... you..." October screamed at Michael, wrongly accusing him of an illusion. This couldn't be real, it couldn't be...

Magadude Magadude
Micheal puts on his glove and says "My ability can imprint feelings and thoughts, I can't make illusions. This is real. The girl who was eaten was eaten." Micheal looks around at the bloody scene and speaks again. "This is probably what would of happened if I wasn't in that room." Micheal thinks about that. Did he plan this? He brought the most violent people in the same room just to see if I could calm them. He wanted to know the limits of my ability. Micheal then turns to Anna who was pinching his cheek. "If you are my cousin, then why are you here? You are a scientist so it doesn't really make since for you to be here." I still don't know if she is my cousin or not. She could be a random scientist they sent to get close to me. boo. boo. Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
"Oh well that's a good question. You see they kinda found out I am like you guys. I have powers as well and uncle didn't take kindly to knowing his head scientist was like everyone one on the other side of the spectrum. So he made me a prisoner.... sort of." She said with a giggle before she looked over to the terror filled boy and sighed. Reaching into her pocket she pulled out a syringe with a capped needle on it and smiled as she walked over to him. Kneeling down infront of him with a smirk she held up the needle. "Do you wanna not see the scary things anymore?" She asked him as smiled a little more. "Because if you want to not be so scared I can give you this." She told him

"Fuck off, fuck off..." October whimpered as he remained on the floor, watching as amalgamations of human parts seemed to dance about him, reveling in his terror and laughing in his ear. Crystals had begin to grow once more, but now many of them formed sharp points. Smaller ones grew on his face, but didn't obstruct his vision at all. The boy's face twisted in anger as he listened to Michael's denial of having anything to do with this, not believing it for a second.

He would have retorted, but someone new had knelt down before him. It was yet another girl, but this one wasn't like any of the others. She knew something, October could tell.

"Do you wanna not see the scary things anymore? Because if you want to not be so scared, I can give you this."

In her hand, the girl held a syringe filled with some sort of clear liquid. Her tone was unthreatening, but October caught his breath at the sight of the needle. They had done this to him before, those men. Whenever they did that, all but one of the hallucinations disappeared. But it was him that stayed. No October would rather be faced with a thousand terrifying images than have to face him.

They were all trying to torture him! October could see the "truth" now. They all wanted to make him come out, he who would make pain painful. "You're all... You're all crazy fuckers!" October scrambled to his shaking feet, backing away from the group. "Fucking nuts. You're all nuts." The crystals in October's body now began to grow at an exponential rate, completely encasing his arms. "Fucking feed yourself to that monster."

Anna's innocent smile turned cold and calculating as she got up and in the boys face. "If you don't shut the fuck up right now your gonna be the next one that gets eaten." She snapped coldly and quietly at him before grabbing his face and turning it to see Goliath staring straight at him waiting to see if he got louder or more angry. "Now I suggest you take this before you make yourself into a light snack for something that could care less if you were covered in crystals." She said to him with a cold tone as she looked into his eyes once more with a commanding look. "Goliath is immune to pain so your crystals won't be a good defense against him. He will just rip your skin off. Now as I said before if you don't want that to happen take the fucking serum."
boo. boo.

Alice White "Wonderland" 6c3916374d9785751de73b6b356490b3.jpg Alice giggled at the scene everyone had caused. The girl who looked to be one of the scientists was holding a serum for the frightened boy and another of the boys was having his own personal breakdown. It seemed as if the beast, the boy with his own friend, and Alice herself were the only ones who were acting normal, if that was you could call their personalities. She skipped forward until she was between the scientist lady and the crazy boy. "If you want I can show you my friends! I'm sure Aza wouldn't mind since it will keep me alive. He doesn't want me to get hurt from the big beasty." Without waiting for an answer she swiftly grabbed the scientist's hand with the needle and ensured he was injected with the serum. A few moments would pass before Alice's own gift, hallucinations of sorts, would begin to take effect on him. She turned to the others and smiled, "I'll introduce the rest of you to my friends another time!" She then turned back to the startled boy and grabbed his hands, pulling him back and spinning around him a few times until her abilities had taken full effect...
Alice's Wonderland
As her ability took grasp of October things began to change, everything was a shade brighter, her appearance was no different other than spatters of blood on her dress and bandaged arms soaked with her own blood. Behind her stood several figures, some resembled creatures such as a large crow and a ferret with a top hat, but others were not so comprehensive. One being in particular stood over Alice's shoulder and smiled. It was more a nightmare than some bizarre drug induced vision. It stood at seven feet and didn't seem to have legs. Instead it seemed to have taken Alice's shadow as its own body. It's form swirled and twisted every direction never ceasing to move. It's smile was crooked and it's teeth bloody and sharp. Long claws attached to what seemed to be its arms were also soaked in blood, most likely from Alice's many wounds. "Hello human... welcome to Wonderland." It's voice only added to its terrifying visage. The sound gravely and distorted. To top it all off, it had glowing silver eyes that seemed to pierce through him.

"Hey Anna, I kind of test this earlier but I'm not to sure since Crystal kind of angered him before it could at least try to say something. Can this guy talk, or at least understand English?" Micheal says as he gets up and points to the Goliath. He looks back to see Anna's response and sees Crystal being spin around by the white hair girl. Micheal looks confused for a moment then just ignores it and looks back at Anna. Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Alice White "Wonderland" View attachment 293654 Alice giggled at the scene everyone had caused. The girl who looked to be one of the scientists was holding a serum for the frightened boy and another of the boys was having his own personal breakdown. It seemed as if the beast, the boy with his own friend, and Alice herself were the only ones who were acting normal, if that was you could call their personalities. She skipped forward until she was between the scientist lady and the crazy boy. "If you want I can show you my friends! I'm sure Aza wouldn't mind since it will keep me alive. He doesn't want me to get hurt from the big beasty." Without waiting for an answer she swiftly grabbed the scientist's hand with the needle and ensured he was injected with the serum. A few moments would pass before Alice's own gift, hallucinations of sorts, would begin to take effect on him. She turned to the others and smiled, "I'll introduce the rest of you to my friends another time!" She then turned back to the startled boy and grabbed his hands, pulling him back and spinning around him a few times until her abilities had taken full effect...
Alice's Wonderland
As her ability took grasp of October things began to change, everything was a shade brighter, her appearance was no different other than spatters of blood on her dress and bandaged arms soaked with her own blood. Behind her stood several figures, some resembled creatures such as a large crow and a ferret with a top hat, but others were not so comprehensive. One being in particular stood over Alice's shoulder and smiled. It was more a nightmare than some bizarre drug induced vision. It stood at seven feet and didn't seem to have legs. Instead it seemed to have taken Alice's shadow as its own body. It's form swirled and twisted every direction never ceasing to move. It's smile was crooked and it's teeth bloody and sharp. Long claws attached to what seemed to be its arms were also soaked in blood, most likely from Alice's many wounds. "Hello human... welcome to Wonderland." It's voice only added to its terrifying visage. The sound gravely and distorted. To top it all off, it had glowing silver eyes that seemed to pierce through him.

"Hey Anna, I kind of test this earlier but I'm not to sure since Crystal kind of angered him before it could at least try to say something. Can this guy talk, or at least understand English?" Micheal says as he gets up and points to the Goliath. He looks back to see Anna's response and sees Crystal being spin around by the white hair girl. Micheal looks confused for a moment then just ignores it and looks back at Anna. Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
Anna glared at the child for a split second before realizing what she was doing and petting the girl happily. "That's a good girl." She said happily before she jumped up and looked to her cousin. "Well he used to talk before his transformation. He understands English but rarely actually listens to us. He was quite the handsome guy before he turned into my favorite beasty!!" She said happily as she ran over to her cousin and wrapped her arms around his neck once more before giggling and kissing his cheek before letting go and looking to Goliath as he growled and Miachle

"So he was human." To be honest, I thought is was some type of animal, like a bear or something, that they experimented on. This makes it a lot easier. Micheal looks back at Anna and says "What was his name before he turned into the Goliath?" Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving

Anna's grip was strong as she forced October to face the beast. The feeling of her nails digging into his chin brought no relief. He struggled weakly in her grasp, managing to break away from her for an instant. "Fucking witch, you fucking get away from me!" The boy threw his hands before his face in an attempt to shield himself in case she tried to attack, but nothing happened. Instead, Alice came over, placing herself between him and Anna. Now, October still wasn't quite sure what to think of her, seeing as how he hadn't gotten to know her. Any of his opinions, however, soon turned sour as Alice plunged the needle suddenly into his arm, injecting all of its contents into him.

Their effects would take a few minutes to fully react, but the hallucinations began immediately. October stood, feeling almost paralyzed, as the girl twirled about him, making his eyes spin in circles and his head feel fuzzy. All at once, everything was still, and October could see them.

Them.

Alice's friends.

They were real.

There were creatures, most modeled after real beasts, but there was one that was not. It grew behind Alice, like her shadow, and its terrifying appearance didn't help matters. It spoke to October, but the boy could barely register what it said. There was a dreadful ringing in his ears, and he could hardly concentrate on anything. His eyes didn't seem to want to focus, but he could see that thing just fine.

"Az... Aza... You're... Aza..." October had heard Alice speak the name, and somehow he knew it belonged to the monster behind her. He wavered on his feet for a moment before toppling on his chest. His crystals had ceased their growing, but any remaining ones still stuck out of him like pins in a pincushion. October was still awake, but he felt paralyzed and immobile. His eyes roved around, only now reflecting his pure terror at the sight of Alice's friends. Oh, what he wouldn't give for his simple crow...

"What do you... want..." October wheezed out another sentence, his voice trembling and hands curling and uncurling.

Alice White 6c3916374d9785751de73b6b356490b3.jpg Alice giggled at October and looked up at Aza. "See? He looks scary but he's actually really nice!" Of course only October could see Aza and Alice's demented 'wonderland' as Aza called it. To everyone else it was merely gibberish. Aza then replied to the boy, "I want Alice alive. Your panic however is making an otherwise effortless task a royal pain. I'd like it if you'd get a grip and act sensible... otherwise." As if this hallucination world were some cartoon Aza's claws made an audible *shing* noise as he showed off the blood stained knives that were his fingers. "We'll have to kill you, for Alice's sake of course..."

Although Aza was calm and direct, it was painfully obvious that he hid malice in his words. "Aza, this is time to play! He won't hurt me!" Aza was aware of this fact, but his seriousness was evident. "Let me introduce you to my friend, Lucy!" As she was mentioned a wolfish figure stepped forth, standing at his height and on two legs. "Hey there handsome." Her voice, unlike Aza's was smooth and seductive, her intents very obvious. Her chest was extremely defined and her fangs were a glowing white. "I'm Lucy. What's your name?"
boo. boo.

Snake had been quiet the whole time. Watching everyone speak, the scientist, Michael, Alice, and October. He even took careful watch of the beast that stood before them. He made no attempt to communicate to it, he personally found no reason to. Alice had seemed to show October her world, and he decided to stay out of it..But he couldn't help but think of what he saw..A shadow? behind Alice? how unusual.. He pondered on its implications. The only other person there that wasn't doing anything that entertaining or interesting was Zzahc. So he decided to move somewhat near him, keeping himself away from the others at the moment.

Devil's voice once again was in his mind
"So it seems that Alice girl really isn't all talk...And what's more interesting is she helped you unlock the ability to see other beings...How intruiging. She's not as normal as I thought!"
"So...I can see the Shadow People hm? I wonder how she helped me..Maybe she did something..Maybe her hugging was what unlocked it."
"People unlock the ability to see through various different means, sometimes it just takes two strong energies to clash together. Maybe Aza saw me, and thus you were able to see Aza's shadow because I sensed his own."
"Hmm...Maybe this isn't a drag after all."

Snake smirked, he found everything today very interesting.. He was intriuged on what else will happen..

WilliamDeen WilliamDeen

"So he was human." To be honest, I thought is was some type of animal, like a bear or something, that they experimented on. This makes it a lot easier. Micheal looks back at Anna and says "What was his name before he turned into the Goliath?" Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving
"Jackson.... but dont call him that. it sends him into an uncontrolled rage fit.... he killed half the guards and nine scientists last time we called him that." Anna informed Michele as she hugged his arm and giggled some more

Got it. So only call him by that if we want him very angry. That should be helpful. But, why would he want a unstoppable monster? Unless he has a way to stop it of course. Maybe they developed a weapon that could stop him. He's immune to pain, so facing him straight on is basically suicide. It seems like he's not immune to drugs, since he's knocked out by tranquilizer. So they might have developed a drug or serum of some kind to make him temporary weaker. He looks at Anna and says "Is there some type of drug or serum that makes him weaker?" Daniel Reaving Daniel Reaving (Sorry if this seems a little meta)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back