• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Elite Task Force's New Recruits | Future Roleplay

Femboy

Chaos Incarnate
Roleplay Type(s)
A roleplay that takes place in the Year 2038 in the future, where Earth has essentially become more militarised, way more populated and much, much more lacking in rural areas, as well as multiple other locations in the nearby solar systems have been populated too.

4th April, 2038
There was a reported attack on a major military base located on the planet Lysix, which in comparison to other things isn't entirely that far from Earth. The base wasn't destroyed or in much disrepair, but many guards and soldiers were killed during the attack. A few relics recovered from an archaeological team focused on hunting for alien artifacts on different planets were recovered a few days ago, most of them seemed to be left but two in particular were stolen. What their actual purpose was is unknown, there hadn't been enough time to study them. Whoever broke in must've known what they did beforehand.

The invaders were dubbed Blackwraith, a very small and very secretive organisation with very little information about them. There was reported only about four people during the attack, it was estimated that they aren't a group which deals with numbers or armies, but rather recruiting highly skilled operatives and mercenaries to work for them permanently.

7th April, 2038
It wasn't long until Blackwraith had struck again, this time two members had struck Astral-C, the first (and only) city to be built and sustained on the moon, to help with crowding problems on Earth. Astral-C was almost sabotaged hard enough that the entire city would lose all oxygen and atmosphere, everyone would have died if it happened. What they came here for was still unknown, whether to just cause chaos or if there was a greater motive. At this point, the Blackwraith terrorist group was too big of a problem to be ignored by the Government, and thus the military.

However, there's a problem. The military sure has a huge fleet of ships and a massive army of soldiers, but elite enemies such as this would still win. Mercenaries and other hires around the galaxy are legends, they have acquired some of the strongest and most valuable technology in existence, and are some of the most skilled fighters ever. They would need equal champions of their own in order to stand a chance.

So a new project was started to counter Blackwraith. The project was dubbed the Full Rainbow operation, where they would attempt to recruit the most powerful and skilled characters in order to partake in operations and tasks, and to become an elite task force unit in order to find and take down each of the members of Blackwraith.

Blackwraith has some pretty impossible to come by tech and such, so the government is releasing all caps on the budget in order to provide the members of this new task force with the best equipment money can buy.

Of course, a strong task force isn't good without some diversity in the team's capability, so each operative is being equipped with a different unique set of equipment with different abilities. Which equipment they have is depicted by what colour in the task force they become.

They plan to recruit (6-10) members (depending on how many people join and make OCs) each with a different chosen colour equipment, and thus different abilities given with each one.

The spaces for members offered are Red, Blue, Yellow, Green, White, Black, Pink, Brown, Orange and Chrome (a blank-ish, reflective metallic colour). At least 10 spaces for operatives with unique gear for each. It doesn't seem like the first time they've done this before, but they're guaranteed this should work.

Yeah so this isn't entirely the most creative idea

uh just a little shoutout here to NeonFlow NeonFlow for giving me the idea you can blame me for stealing this concept a little, but yeah join this persons rps theyre good

Each colour will probably be a first-come first-serve dibs and the abilities/equipment that comes with being the Agent of that colour are unknown. Feel free to dibs them down below.

If you really don't like what you end up getting, then I'll let you offer to swap with someone else / take one of the unchosen ones.

I'll reveal what each one is in private message when I release the CS/later when all/most of the people that we need have joined. You'll be able to add it to your form then.

Because RPNation rules, no smut, romance is ofc allowed and stuff

This might be my first time actually doing an RPN roleplay so be gentle >.< im sensitiv

Writing requirements for a post would probably be at least a good-sized detailed paragraph at least once or twice a week. You don't have to put incredible amounts of effort to do like four or five big paragraphs in each post if you don't want to but I want to make sure that the roleplay doesn't just go silent from nobody posting.

Last edited:
While the concept is the same as wasteland riders
I cannot disagree, that this’ll bring many buyers
so without making too much effort to be bled
im interested, show me what’s in red

Users who are viewing this thread

Back