• Shadow

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (comment below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Fangs9090

Total Video Game Nerd
Supporter
Mainly out of curiosity, though also for some inspiration, I was wondering what most thought was the coolest element. Of course, I didn't use the term "cool" because then there would have been too many people picking ice because they think they're funny. Anyway, after answering, feel free to give your reasoning for your answer below if you want.

(I don't even know if I'm doing this right...)

Last edited by a moderator:
I voted ice because of the pun not really for any particular reason, I just like ice and the cold a lot xD  I can also think of more things that can be done with it than any other element, due to it usually involving the creation of solid objects (Ice).

Shadow comes close second, though, since it can also include stealth spells and curses (While, as its opposite, Light can include revealing and cleansing)

Well I chose ice because I like winter and because it can freeze things and it can be used creatively a lot of the time. Also since a lot things that I like have ice powers.

Personally, I think that electricity is a pretty interesting power. Think of how abundant your sources would be! There's just so many possibilities- though dangerous, there's a lot to do with it. However, if I had to choose an element for myself, it'd be air (or light).

I suppose I should've done this earlier, but I kept forgetting. My favorite is ice, though fire has its charms too. Since I made the poll though I'm not gonna vote because I want to see what other people think.

Shadow is pretty neat-o, due to how mysterious it would be and such. (If that makes sense?)

Would it be a little too much to ask for people to share this so they can add their opinion? '>.>

I went with shadow just because if you look at fairy tail and all the shadow element people. If they were at a higher skill level instead of puny punks compared to natsu and gajeel then they would be extremely bad ass I love shadow elementists because they have so much give on what their elemental limitations are

I've always vibed with water, maybe it's because I've always lived by the sea. I like how it can be beautiful and life-preserving but also savage and lethal. 

You control air, you could suffocate anything dependent on oxygen. Suppress any other elements with the power of wind. Simple as that.

Really hard to say - I like the cold a lot, but fire has its very own style as well... moreover, there's the night with its silent, shadowy grasp... think nature is the way to go, though: Even in the darkness, there is life floating around. And after the glaciers melted or the bushfires died down, there is always that little sprout stretching its leaves to the sky, as if it wanted to say: "Made it. Nature always finds a way."

Light. I can throw epic raves whenever I want!

Or electricity. I'll never have to charge my phone again!

I voted ice because of the pun not really for any particular reason, I just like ice and the cold a lot xD  I can also think of more things that can be done with it than any other element, due to it usually involving the creation of solid objects (Ice).

Shadow comes close second, though, since it can also include stealth spells and curses (While, as its opposite, Light can include revealing and cleansing)

Ice is helpful too. It can freeze water, fire, people and anything that blocks its' way.. I think.

So much shadow.

TooEdgy4Me...

Personally, Earth, it seems infinitely more useful given everything around you is... well, Earth.

Good luck blocking those Heat-Seeking Thermal Missiles with your shadow/fire abilities!

I'll just be chillin' under my huge unlimited-supply of ground. Causing Earthquakes for fun, and when bored enough I can play Mincecraft; real life eedition by crafting my own houses. And I hate Minecraft!

Last edited by a moderator:
So just the options in the beggining?

Well, the last option is "other," in case you come up with something that's not there. Of you choose that though, you have to leave a comment stating what "other" element you chose.

Whispers is space/time an element? Bc cosmic manipulation would be p neat 

irl tho I've been pegged as an air sign type of person lol. I'm fascinated by lightning, biased by air and think cosmic manipulation would be a super cool ability. so one of those three ahhh I don't know what to put for the poll they're all so good..

I'm a ice user as it has many applications from solid constructs,blizzards,denisty,and able to go Absolute Zero. I've rolelplayed as many ice user and enjoy this element a with a happy heart.

I've always liked the idea of electrical elemental powers since playing inFamous... you just feel like a powerhouse, even without the sustained precision lightning strikes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back