Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Light

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Shadow

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (comment below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I'm surprised air isn't getting more votes; it's pretty OP. Personally I voted earth. Don't mind me; I'm just going to open up the Grander Canyon beneath my enemies. I hope they can fly.  :P

Radiation or just 'nuclear control' would be fucking rad, pun intended. The ability to control the nuclear forces would be insane; you could irradiate your enemies, have a nuclear power-plant on demand, be able to effectively transmute materials into different types of material with fission and fusion processes, all sorts of useful stuff. Very good 'generalist' power if used creatively.

What exactly would be the difference between Nature and Earth powers??? Haha I'm just curious and trying to figure it out

i voted electricity

kinda cool the others agree with me

its just sexy and destructive, what more do you need

laxus <3

I'm gonna make a fence sitter answer. *Cue the boos*

If we're talking creation then I'd go with earth or nature. Ice would do in a pinch,especially permafrost, but it still lacks permanence.

If we're talking preservation then I'd go Ice,water or air. Preservation of life,goods or food.(Yes you need oxygen for life but if you're that screwed then water and food is the least of your concerns pal)

If we're talking outright destruction of life and property I'd say fire or lightning.

If we're talking travel or stealth I'd put my money on Light or darkness

All of this however is dependent on the presence of the others being unperturbed. For example fire needs certain gases to maintain itself or a catalyst to start. 

Woah, 49 votes. One more and I'll offer to tell people why I bothered making this to begin with. Even though no one actually cares.

I chose light because...

l152sajsrw965gzonxw5.jpg

And that makes 50. Well then, I don't want to bore everyone with my reasoning and ideas, so if anyone actually cares about my intentions, they can send me a PM asking about it and I'll be glad to tell them.

And that makes 50. Well then, I don't want to bore everyone with my reasoning and ideas, so if anyone actually cares about my intentions, they can send me a PM asking about it and I'll be glad to tell them.

If they don't want to read it, they don't have to :P

the shadow elemental... i've spent my entire life hiding amongst shadows, it would only be fair that i became a part of them...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back