• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Elder Scrolls - Akavir’s Rise OOC

Later down the line of this RP, I was thinking of introducing a couple characters. Would that be allowed?

I'd provide the CSs for acceptance before bringing them into the RP, but I don't want them to be in it yet for a couple reasons ::

1) Don't want to swamp myself by having to write several posts at once during the opening act of the RP.

2) Characteristically, they wouldn't be involved in the story at this point.

Later down the line of this RP, I was thinking of introducing a couple characters. Would that be allowed?

I'd provide the CSs for acceptance before bringing them into the RP, but I don't want them to be in it yet for a couple reasons ::

1) Don't want to swamp myself by having to write several posts at once during the opening act of the RP.

2) Characteristically, they wouldn't be involved in the story at this point.
Hm, i’ll allow it as long as they don’t try to take control of the story. Also, don’t try to bite off more than you can chew :)

Hm, i’ll allow it as long as they don’t try to take control of the story. Also, don’t try to bite off more than you can chew :)
Definitely not. :D

EDIT :: No worries about that, I've managed six characters in one RP once. Though at that time I had the benefit of them being tied into one another, and in opposition at times with varying agendas -- so they essentially worked off of or against each other.

However, I was the GM of that RP, so it was somewhat necessary that I controlled so many.

Anyway, point is, I won't overwhelm myself. :)

EDIT 2 :: I'll just plop the CSs in now actually, just to be safe. -- Their involvement (if accepted) will be quite a bit later in the story, and will depend on the route the story takes.

Last edited:
26804679_1306323332847693_7019400171168774780_n.jpg

this is a literal munchkin cat versus a tiger here. Maroluna is five foot three and Kaliran is SIX FOOT SEVEN.

He has to bend over to put his hand on her forehead.

I was under the impression that Luna was speaking in a regular tone, and that Varion is rather good at picking up gossip.

If I was wrong about this, please let me know in the future instead of being passive aggressive about it in the IC

Last edited:
I mean, it is a normal tone, yes, but I was under the assumption that everyone was far enough away that they wouldn't be able to
hear her?

Also, whoawhoa, I was not being passive-aggressive. I'm sorry if that was what you thought was going on there, that was far from my intention I apologize profusely

I'll try to post after 2 or 3 others. I rushed this one (cries over writing quality) due to wanting to catch up to the rest of the party.

I wanted Ev there for the escape, if not involved in it.

Also, whoawhoa, I was not being passive-aggressive. I'm sorry if that was what you thought was going on there, that was far from my intention I apologize profusely
I also apologize for jumping to the wrong conclusion. It was premature to call you out like that.

I also apologize for jumping to the wrong conclusion. It was premature to call you out like that.
Nono, it’s fine. I can understand how things can often get mixed up. It’s not easy to discern tone through text across the Internet. So absolutely no hard feelings here

The new site is fancy! I’ll try to get a post up sometime later, by the way, which of us haven’t posted yet? I feel like someone hasn’t posted yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back