• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Elder Scrolls - Akavir’s Rise OOC

Elder Scrolls concept art is always so cool :3
GNq9drf.jpg

7f7de6826def083f276270991438e73b.jpg

5c3258a6bf77fdae5683ddd1108090c1--morrowind-art-the-elder-scrolls.jpg

Forgot to mention! You can be one of the Akaviri races!(Along with any other race that isn’t OP or gods.) Whether this be prisoners or possibly guards if you pm me to plan :3

If you need help coming up with racial abilities, I can do that as well :)

So guys, what’s your favorite race in Skyrim?

Mines is either Argonians or Dunmer

Argonians because they’re very easy to make intimidating and can look badass with anything! Also not having to worry about oxygen while swimming is a plus xD

Dunmer because they are easy to make alluring or handsome(Those red eyes really help :3). Also I love their abilities, fire being a fun element to mess around with and how charming they can be. I’m looking at you Teldryn!

I am a practical guy, i like magic and/or stealthy archer depending so I go for Bretons, Bosmer, or khajjit. My favourite though khajit stealth monk/archer was my last character I ran skyrim and oblivion. I just found it fun idea of Cat Fu.

Khajiits are definitely my favorite race. They’re pretty a interestingand is really complex. They have an ancient civilization that had complex machines and written languages back when the human races were barely civilized, though sadly most of the population was wiped oit by the Knahaten Flu. Then there’s the various khajiit subraces which varies depending on the positions of the moon. There’s the Senche, huge battle cats the size of an Altmer. The Alfiqs who look like common house cats but are actually intelligent, can understand spoken languages, and can apparently cast spells. They can’t speak though. The Ohmes and Suthay who look more like elves and humans than they do Khajiits. And the Cathay, the type found most comminly in the games. Not to mention their culture, naming sense, morality, and religion, the Khajiits are a complex bunch and I love them for that.

Forgot to mention! You can be one of the Akaviri races!(Along with any other race that isn’t OP or gods.) Whether this be prisoners or possibly guards if you pm me to plan :3

If you need help coming up with racial abilities, I can do that as well :)
How would our characters be included in the story as guards? Just asking.

The Argonians . . .
  • Habitually ignore time and have a biologically perfected life cycle intrinsically connected to a hiveminded race of super-intelligent trees.
  • Are a collection of innumerable species all handpicked, mixed, engineered, and made into survivalist killing machines by a race of intelligent trees.
  • H I S T S A P
  • Have sorcerers who can do magical bio-engineering and fire 6th dimensional artillery
  • Ended the Oblivion Crisis in Black Marsh all on their own by flooding the gates with such might and fury that Dagon's lieutenants had to shut them.

Alright guys, what’s your favorite guild?

For me, college of winterhold because I’m just a magic fanatic :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back