• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Elder Scrolls - Akavir’s Rise OOC

It is a close second. My money though goes to Dark Brotherhood, when do you get the chance to kill an emperor or act as an orc chef while being khajjit.
I really wished the Emperor quest was longer and more epic. In fact, Skyrim would have been way better if the combat was better. Only archery and unarmed are the only ones that felt the most epic to me, the rest felt like flailing around with a sharp stick.

I really wished the Emperor quest was longer and more epic. In fact, Skyrim would have been way better if the combat was better. Only archery and unarmed are the only ones that felt the most epic to me, the rest felt like flailing around with a sharp stick.
Being a mage is also fun in my opinion, especially if you mix and match different spells together :)

Being a mage is also fun in my opinion, especially if you mix and match different spells together :)
Unarmed is still the most awesome to me, especially as a Khajiit. It's pretty strong early game, especially if you have the unarmed enchanment and that unarmed perk. The finishing moves sre pretty awesome too.

FILHhg5.jpg

the_box_by_panzadarkie-d5gp4z1.jpg

B BlueClover I'll be making a Ka Po' Tun char, so I'll be making a few new spells and racial ability. I'll make sure to add a description that tells what it does, do I also need to put how much magicka it costs?

B BlueClover I'll be making a Ka Po' Tun char, so I'll be making a few new spells and racial ability. I'll make sure to add a description that tells what it does, do I also need to put how much magicka it costs?
Hm, I’ll say no and trust you that they won’t be abused :)

I’ll add a racial page later and add the Ka Po Tun into it

It’s Richard, more specifically, Richard, Chief Warlock of the Brothers of Darkness, Lord of the Thirteen Hells, Master of the Bones, Emperor of the Black, Lord of the Undead, and Mayor of a little village up the coast. For Pony!
Damnit I thought it was Robert, SHIT

My soon-to-be brother-in-law showed up with a book of the comic and let my flip through it, so I recognized the character. So ya know, I thought "Hey look! Something in common!" I guess I really didnt absorb as much as I thought... :|

I’ll look over all the cs’s later tonight! :)

In the meantime, think about the fact that there was possibly a cyborg in elder scrolls lore

Users who are viewing this thread

Back