• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Is anyone interested?

• Total voters
CerpinTaxt CerpinTaxt He is the co-author of this roleplay. Idk if I mentioned him, but a story like this is best written by 1+ people. Cerpin is an extremly talented writer and came up with the majority of the lore.

If you want I'd still like you to co-run this like last time.

Very cool, and thank you!
(I don't have Discord so my personal preference is for an OOC thread on here ^^" )
I apologize if this has already been answered, but do the hunters get to use any kind of arcane abilities, or just weapons/technology?
Yes, in the link I posted you'll find thst Cerpin made various factions for the rp. They all have their own arcane roots and some people just are naturally gifted with magic.

We should have a little chat, Shadow Realm. Could you do me a favor and add me on discord really quick?

With a bit of discussion me and CerpinTaxt CerpinTaxt will be shelving the rp for now.

We both agree that if this is to return, it needs to be worked on and return when we think it is ready. I entirely agree with this, as with the love we both spent on this it'd need to be added onto quite a bit to live up to its legacy, I'm sorry for the unexpected changes, but this is honestly for the best outcome for this story. When we return, it will be better than ever and I'm really thankful you liked what you have seen.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back