• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Eaethix OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
haha yea! i thought that was a clever twist :P
i was like
"Whats the absolute WORST thing for a pirate?" - in terms of a curse
"What if she couldnt TOUCH treasure?"

sorta wrote itself

thats also how i tackled my archer
"whats the WORST thing for an archer?"
Answer: Loss of sight
Curse easily decided

Ah, I didn't notice that pattern. Quite a nice way of deciding the curse.
yup! thanks! :D
theres quite a lot you can do with curses, like i said
i thought of one earlier, that wasnt that bad, but still annoying, but now i cant recall it but XD

i do think thats a good (And easy) way of dealing with ur char's curse. just ask "What would be the worst thing for this character?" and make that the curse

Gion might actually be the reverse of that pattern now that I think about it XD
His initial concept is just a dead thing that is more lively than normal living being. 'Cursed' to be alive you can say.

Ive recently added "Curse:" to the character bio, making it a requirement. Since peeps seem to like the curse idea.

If you feel your character doesnt have a curse, please go back and add on and let me know that you did! :) Thanks!

I always like concept that seems funny at first but can be dug deeper later.

Well, I can do that, but I dont really see the reason of why curse become a requirement. I think it being optional is good enough.
what concept are you talking about here?

ya thats why i didnt really make it a requirement, but its just kinda a fun concept to play with, if u dont want one, then no worries lol
ill just leave it as a "requirement" for future bios lol

The treasure melting thingie. I can imagine it might change her attitude about being a pirate since she can't do it for greeed anymore... or she can weaponize it to destroy things from her enemies.

What exactly are those monsters? Because if they are worth the time Nightmare might just possess one

Users who are viewing this thread

Back