• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Eaethix OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
i think someone else is doing something else with dragons/dragon shifters

and like i said, my lizard pirate lady has something similar, so we got a trio of dragons lol
Would you like me to change it then? I mean if you think there are too many similar characters I should probably pick something else for my character =)

Would you like me to change it then? I mean if you think there are too many similar characters I should probably pick something else for my character =)
um, nope? i mean, i think you should do what you want to do! :3
use the pic you want, make the char u want
my pirate lady wont be the exact same anyway
but if u think the chars all sound too similar and would prefer something else, then by all means X)

um, nope? i mean, i think you should do what you want to do! :3
use the pic you want, make the char u want
my pirate lady wont be the exact same anyway
but if u think the chars all sound too similar and would prefer something else, then by all means X)
I will think on it and see what I decide =)

Since I got some time, I decided to go more indepth with a few Steelbound houses

House Deyval, before the Cursed Binding, were known for having the largest amounts of fully armored and properly trained knights, able to muster many regiments of mounted knights and mounted men-at-arms. Now, even as a shadow of their former selves, Deyval still maintains the traditions of cavalry combat, though in a strange way. Unable to maintain entire stables of war horses due to a lack of available food, they instead had the smiths of House Unwin forge new bodies for themselves, turning the most elite of their House into what can be considered an armored centaur, with the upper body of an armored knightly man, and the lower half of a fully barded warhorse.

House Leofric, as an entirely elvish house, were considered rather unorthodox by many of their peers. Wearing medium to light armor, rather then the full plate or half-plate of many other houses, and preferring fighting using glaives, bows and throwing spears, the latter two being considered peasant weaponry. They also seek to fight using hit and run tactics, striking the enemy at specific weak points, probing their formations before landing the killing blow, which is considered quite dishonorable by most House standards. Still, their skills in these tactics and accuracy with a bow or crossbow is nothing short of elite, making every member of House Leofric a master skirmisher, before and after the Binding.

House Whitechapel prided themselves at having the closest connections to the old pantheon, a collection of saints and old gods worshipped once by the majority of the Houses and their serfs, but now, in these harsh times, many spend their lives toiling and working rather then praying. Still House Whitechapel maintain these old traditions, and as more and more people abandoned the old pantheon, they became more and more dedicated to their gods, crafting extremely ornate armor, attaching wings onto their backs to make them look angelic in nature, as heralds of the past ways, and even engraving Sigils onto their wings to allow them to take flight for up to an hour before in order to drive home that they nothing less then holy heralds.

House Unwin is the smallest house, but is considered the most important house. They took the most casualties during the Cursed Binding, as their members tend to focus more on the art of Sigil Casting and smithing instead of combat, and thus many of their ranks are powerful Sigil Smiths, but during the Cursed Binding, many were unfortunate enough to not be wearing any of their armor, including some of their oldest and most knowledgeable Sigil Smiths. Despite the loss of many of their ranks, the Knights of House Unwin is still considered a valuable and formidable force, as a single Sigil Smith is capable of turning the tide of a battle as they cast powerful spells to rain death upon enemies, or strength the front lines by hardening the metal bodies of their comrades.

hehehe, yeppp! Dark World was my rp! my baby! :3

really?? :o you were apart of that???

i do think i remember "Deus Vult" lol
huhhhhh, wow, cool! whod u play? :3

tbh i actually thought about rebooting dark world when i came back lolz

Since I got some time, I decided to go more indepth with a few Steelbound houses

House Deyval, before the Cursed Binding, were known for having the largest amounts of fully armored and properly trained knights, able to muster many regiments of mounted knights and mounted men-at-arms. Now, even as a shadow of their former selves, Deyval still maintains the traditions of cavalry combat, though in a strange way. Unable to maintain entire stables of war horses due to a lack of available food, they instead had the smiths of House Unwin forge new bodies for themselves, turning the most elite of their House into what can be considered an armored centaur, with the upper body of an armored knightly man, and the lower half of a fully barded warhorse.

House Leofric, as an entirely elvish house, were considered rather unorthodox by many of their peers. Wearing medium to light armor, rather then the full plate or half-plate of many other houses, and preferring fighting using glaives, bows and throwing spears, the latter two being considered peasant weaponry. They also seek to fight using hit and run tactics, striking the enemy at specific weak points, probing their formations before landing the killing blow, which is considered quite dishonorable by most House standards. Still, their skills in these tactics and accuracy with a bow or crossbow is nothing short of elite, making every member of House Leofric a master skirmisher, before and after the Binding.

House Whitechapel prided themselves at having the closest connections to the old pantheon, a collection of saints and old gods worshipped once by the majority of the Houses and their serfs, but now, in these harsh times, many spend their lives toiling and working rather then praying. Still House Whitechapel maintain these old traditions, and as more and more people abandoned the old pantheon, they became more and more dedicated to their gods, crafting extremely ornate armor, attaching wings onto their backs to make them look angelic in nature, as heralds of the past ways, and even engraving Sigils onto their wings to allow them to take flight for up to an hour before in order to drive home that they nothing less then holy heralds.

House Unwin is the smallest house, but is considered the most important house. They took the most casualties during the Cursed Binding, as their members tend to focus more on the art of Sigil Casting and smithing instead of combat, and thus many of their ranks are powerful Sigil Smiths, but during the Cursed Binding, many were unfortunate enough to not be wearing any of their armor, including some of their oldest and most knowledgeable Sigil Smiths. Despite the loss of many of their ranks, the Knights of House Unwin is still considered a valuable and formidable force, as a single Sigil Smith is capable of turning the tide of a battle as they cast powerful spells to rain death upon enemies, or strength the front lines by hardening the metal bodies of their comrades.
we posted at the same time so i didnt see this at first haha, but this is cool stuff! i like the idea of mechanized centaur people!

ill add this to lore :3

also nice! well written! its cool youre writing more! ^^
i really want to post, but i want to give hellonhighwater a chance to post, since theyve only gone once

yup!

also, you dont have to focus entirely on the steelbound, tho im deff down to see more about them! you can make more lore if u want!

hehehe, yeppp! Dark World was my rp! my baby! :3

really?? :o you were apart of that???

i do think i remember "Deus Vult" lol
huhhhhh, wow, cool! whod u play? :3

tbh i actually thought about rebooting dark world when i came back lolz
Kale. The green monster girl!

Haha it's fine, I can hold a grudge for a long time XD But yeah it was great.

I think this RP should keep your attention for the time being. I'd hate for it to fizzle out if you rebooted the dark world rp

wow u found ur char! now i remember!

someone named king crimson was also there! tho i guess the crimson king, and king crimson r diff peeps lol

I may need another day to finish my character, the weather has been hot as hell so I didn't do much today except chill and eat ice cream lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back