• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Eaethix OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I’m thinking a young monarch who was ruler of a kingdom surrounded by woodland, cursed by a god of the earth for his inconsiderate fashion of destroying the forest to expand his kingdom, despite the warnings of his advisor. He has a crystal for a heart or something. It violently shifts him into biomechanical avatars of nature, which grants him extraordinary power but strips him of his consciousness. That’s just what comes to mind first when I think of someone who has a curse.

I’m thinking a young monarch who was ruler of a kingdom surrounded by woodland, cursed by a god of the earth for his inconsiderate fashion of destroying the forest to expand his kingdom, despite the warnings of his advisor. He has a crystal for a heart or something. It violently shifts him into biomechanical avatars of nature, which grants him extraordinary power but strips him of his consciousness. That’s just what comes to mind first when I think of someone who has a curse.
hmmm okay start there, sounds like something we can work with XD
tho sounds a lot like many of the other chars
tho not the monarch part, which i do like !

well explain how the whole crystal heart thing is and works? thats pretty neat :o
and a curse could literally be anything! from turning into something else, to losing something, etc

I’d like to think his heart has been magically replaced with said crystal, it having divine properties. Maybe it makes him ‘heartless’? Since he was punished for caring not for nature, maybe he can’t care much for anything, making him uncontrollably cold in emotion. Whether it grants him any special powers in this instance I’m not sure. The whole transforming thing I was thinking was to be in reflex to protect nature since he refused to do so before, so he’s forced to be a guardian.

i think the idea to protect and forced to do so is more interesting than becoming heartless, since he already was so dispassionate before, right?

Make him cursed into a plant loving person and I mean, he really LOVES plants to the point that his goal is to make Wraevadar green again XD

Make him cursed into a plant loving person and I mean, he really LOVES plants to the point that his goal is to make Wraevadar green again XD
great idea! XD

i ultimately was wondering how this plant-person who lives in a forest was going to end up in wraevadar

Huh, maybe he just moves subconsciously, casting druidic spells against his will. Ahaha, maybe it’s pulling him to his destiny by his heartstrings? And yeah, if he’s already a cold bastard, taking his actual heart is more poetic than anything. He’s probably just an excellent innate nature sorcerer whether he likes it or not. He gets Disney Princess swarmed by wildlife and he just freaks out.

LOL disney princess swarmed by wildlife and freaks out? thats pretty dang funny!

do NOT eat him
Considering that Wraevadar is apparently a death filled cesspool, being swarmed with wildlife would probably be a death sentence for the entire group in all honesty. XD

Considering that Wraevadar is apparently a death filled cesspool, being swarmed with wildlife would probably be a death sentence for the entire group in all honesty. XD
yea probably, but Wraevadar is HUGE. like bigger than the entirety of the rest of whats left of Eaethix. Probably by like 2 to 3 times, maybe even by 4 times. theres A LOT of area in Wraevadar that many probably are not familiar with

it also has a bunch of biomes, and cities and people, too, tbh, tho its not quite like what youd imagine a normal city and normal people being, we'll get to those parts eventually

Is there actually a normal water source in Wraevadar? Or the water there is also twisted into something else? I think its kinda cool to have a literal black sea there

there is a black sea in wraevadar, and itll be how my lizard lady is revealed

as for water
if theres people who need water, they have to have a way of purifying their own water
there really isnt regular drinkable water, tho maybe there is some hidden somewhere, it depends on if i can think of such a place

Users who are viewing this thread

Back