• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Eaethix OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
Nah, I really dont think he can possess corrupted things from Wraevadar. Or if he tries, he'll become corrupted himself and turn into a monster. Maybe some things he'll be able to, and to handle, but I dont think he can these. Theyre like a writhing mass of just corruption. Idk if theyre even really technically alive? lol

He IS corrupted though. That's his thing. He was born from it and is a living wisp of corruption. He's more intelligent and sentient than the monsters in Wraedavar but he could be classified as one nonetheless. But if they are just a writhing mass then that isn't something he'd bother with. Not much to get out of possessing evil jello.

Figured out Nightmare's curse. I had it in my brain for a while but I was struggling with wording it properly.

revior revior Your character really helped because the idea of the whole 'becoming the person they eat' was what I had in mind for Nightmare's curse.

ugh, immediately, shes cute af XD

well i love your char Rev!! and those are both PERFECT pics!! and the corpse eater demon is great! and the idea/lore behind them is too!

with that said, you could make it a bit more, like you could make Annaliese a special Crusader, like you said "i dont know why shes here in wraevadar", maybe shes with a specific group that patrols the barrier, using magic to restrain its expanse and stop any corruption that overflows.
or maybe shes one of the Holy Chosen, and was killed upon entry and became a corpse eater

just putting out some ideas

Figured out Nightmare's curse. I had it in my brain for a while but I was struggling with wording it properly.

revior revior Your character really helped because the idea of the whole 'becoming the person they eat' was what I had in mind for Nightmare's curse.
im glad you figured it out, but im kinda confused how what you wrote is a curse?

Glad to have helped.
ugh, immediately, shes cute af XD

well i love your char Rev!! and those are both PERFECT pics!! and the corpse eater demon is great! and the idea/lore behind them is too!

with that said, you could make it a bit more, like you could make Annaliese a special Crusader, like you said "i dont know why shes here in wraevadar", maybe shes with a specific group that patrols the barrier, using magic to restrain its expanse and stop any corruption that overflows.
or maybe shes one of the Holy Chosen, and was killed upon entry and became a corpse eater

just putting out some ideas
Yeah, I left it vague because I wasn't really sure how things worked yet and thought I'd figure it out later. But her being one of the Chosen could be interesting. Maybe someone from the Church could recognize her somewhere down the line and make her question who she really is?

if shes one of the Holy Chosen, then you gotta add which god chose her to bestow powers unto her
and that means she died relatively recently, making it into wraevadar? tho your post sounded like she died awhile
which i can work with, by making more than 6 Holy Chosen, and making her one that was like, say had another mission to like quell wraevadar or something
tho being chosen by another god might kinda mess with the abilities you gave her so idk

Glad to have helped.

Yeah, I left it vague because I wasn't really sure how things worked yet and thought I'd figure it out later. But her being one of the Chosen could be interesting. Maybe someone from the Church could recognize her somewhere down the line and make her question who she really is?
but this idea is cool haha

Nalia wasn't a crusader but was on a kind of mission to help quell wraevadar.

Would you be opposed to Annaliese and Nalia having known each other for a brief period of time? revior revior

Nalia wasn't a crusader but was on a kind of mission to help quell wraevadar.

Would you be opposed to Annaliese and Nalia having known each other for a brief period of time? revior revior
but nalia has nothing to do with The Church

and stopping the expansion isnt quite the same as Nalia's. Nalia was sent within to "reclaim" wraevadar (which is a MIGHTY AMBITIOUS goal, tho definitely one i can see people having lol)

but yea i mean, maybe Annaliese was also sent in to reclaim Wraevadar (The Church's orders tho)

if shes one of the Holy Chosen, then you gotta add which god chose her to bestow powers unto her
and that means she died relatively recently, making it into wraevadar? tho your post sounded like she died awhile
which i can work with, by making more than 6 Holy Chosen, and making her one that was like, say had another mission to like quell wraevadar or something
tho being chosen by another god might kinda mess with the abilities you gave her so idk
Well, the idea was that her memories have been fading so she's definitely been there for a while. As for the abilities, I actually wrote in one of them that she channels the blessing of the Preeminence into her blade, so maybe that could be the power? Either way, as a Corpse Eater Demon, she actually don't have those abilities anymore (that's why I crossed them out), just an attempt at recreating the abilities with the shadow limbs. And no, she's not going to notice the difference, probably because she don't remember what they used to look like.

Well, the idea was that her memories have been fading so she's definitely been there for a while. As for the abilities, I actually wrote in one of them that she channels the blessing of the Preeminence into her blade, so maybe that could be the power? Either way, as a Corpse Eater Demon, she actually don't have those abilities anymore (that's why I crossed them out), just an attempt at recreating the abilities with the shadow limbs. And no, she's not going to notice the difference, probably because she don't remember what they used to look like.
nah, i doubt this char in particular was chosen by the Preeminence. Since i have plans in that regard, tho maybe the same god can choose multiple people, and in that regard, maybe Emersity just gave her some power cuz idk she liked the girl? Tho i think someone chosen by Emersity shouldnt really die that easily, but idk xD

but nalia has nothing to do with The Church

and stopping the expansion isnt quite the same as Nalia's. Nalia was sent within to "reclaim" wraevadar (which is a MIGHTY AMBITIOUS goal, tho definitely one i can see people having lol)

but yea i mean, maybe Annaliese was also sent in to reclaim Wraevadar (The Church's orders tho)
I left it vague and said she was going to ASSIST in it, so it could be said that Nalia and her friends were assisting the Church since Nalia was a powerful druid. And what better way to reclaim a desolate wasteland than to bring in an expert on nature?

I left it vague and said she was going to ASSIST in it, so it could be said that Nalia and her friends were assisting the Church since Nalia was a powerful druid. And what better way to reclaim a desolate wasteland than to bring in an expert on nature?
you deff could go that route, sure! i could see that being plausible

Oh! We could make it that after Nalia was captured, Annaliese went after her and wounded up getting killed. How about that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back