• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Dynasty Warriors~ Advanced to casual lit always open

Rinny

Rawr
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I've recently gained a newfound love for my favorite childhood video game. So I am craving some juicy roleplays of course.

Fairly open availability, I usually can spit out thick 3-7 paragraphs per post and I reply quickly.

DW8 is my preferred but I am good with all titles.

Doubling is preferred, for obvious reasons and willingness/ability to roleplay multiple characters and battle scenes for equally obvious reasons.
MxF will be my preference but I dont mind MxM if that's your preference. I have lots of different plots and would love to hear yours as well.

My main favorites right now are prolly Zhang Liao, Xiahou Dun, Zhao Yun, Jia Chong and Xu Shu.

PM only as I keep up on replies easier this way, hit me up for details and plots I am pretty flexible and have so many different ideas I could just go on endlessly here. It would be easier just to work with you on what would fit better for all of us.
I do have one massive plot but it's pretty detailed and long term.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back