• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Dunkirk/Soldier/Wartime RP? | FCs, het, doubling

monsterwaffle

pls love waffles
Not too sure about the reception I'll get for this, but I recently watched Dunkirk and felt the urge to rp it. Or at least a solider/wartime rp. I like canon x oc, just gonna say that now. I know most people hella hate it, but it's my search thread soooo~ ¯_(ツ)_/¯ If you'd rather not do something directly from Dunkirk, we can do our own, original rp. But I would really prefer to have one of those actors I've listed below portrayed as a faceclaim. I'm open to faceclaim suggestions of your own as well as well. I mainly rp m/f, but will do m/m or f/f if we double (which I highly suggest because I love doubling~)

PM ME FOR A RESPONSE!

• So, just to reiterate everything in list format for the skimmers:

• - I'd love to rp within the setting of the Dunkirk movie (either post-dunkirk, pre-dunkirk, AU?)
      - doesn't have to be exclusively dunkirk, but at least related somehow
      - m/f is my cup of tea, m/m is fine if we double.
      - i'm picky with FC's, but if we double, I'll use any FC for your pairing that you want~
      - discord, skype, google docs, emails, PMs are fine. Preference is in that order.
      - PM me to discuss things!

• Who I want you to play:

- Alex
        - Tommy
        - Gibson
        - Shivering Soldier

Who I can play for you:

- Literally anyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Back