• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Dungeons & Dragons: Wizards of the West

We are waiting on slow DM

Why is nobody responding in the IC chat? Everyone was so pumped to start and now that we have started, nobody is chatting.

Kind of expected it really, if no one posts in roughly another thirty six minutes, I'll try and scrap something together.

[QUOTE="kaneki ken]okay how do we start
just got online

[/QUOTE]
Check the roleplay tab, should catch you up to speed

Whenever for the moment, but after that I guess wait for the posting round to come back to you and we might roll for initiative later

[QUOTE="kaneki ken]can i post when ever or do i have to wait?

[/QUOTE]

You all can post whenever after i post until i say we are going to start using initiative. There will be some parts in the roleplay where we won't use it.

Can I be a battle wizard? it's literally a wizard who has both practice in the art of the arcane and the blade.

Atto said:
Sorin Whitereaver

Sorin had just entered the castle as the woman was yelled out in suggestion of a safe haven, Stopping at the entrance he yelled back at her "And who is to say it wasn't you who summoned this beast." Just as he spoke the ground shook causing him to take a wide stance to keep his footing. He managed to kick the hilt of a sword causing it to flip into the air, Grabbing the handle he'd glare at the woman in awaiting a response. His surroundings slowly breaking away around him as he stood there, however, not seeming to mind in the least bit as his eyes remained locked on the woman who was attempting to lead anyone else who'd enter the castle into what he'd only assume was a dungeon of some sort where she'd either protect them, or end their lives.
BRUHHHH

And also, where is Snaky?

Uh Atto she ran into the room without waiting for a response

I'm not sure where he is but, i think he is online

Aviendha said:
Where is your character?
Outside, looking for people that might need help from getting under rubble or injured people, if there are / is / were any, he hasn't rushed into the castle yet

Alright, hmm... Will your character go to the castle? Or would you uh.. like me to forcibly put him in there??

The castle is where everyone needs to go in the end. If they are not there when we really start i will find a way so that they are.

Aviendha said:
Alright, hmm... Will your character go to the castle? Or would you uh.. like me to forcibly put him in there??
The castle is where everyone needs to go in the end. If they are not there when we start i will find a way so that they are.
They will, that is in fact what they plan to do after checking that they're not abandoning anyone outside to die or stay crushed under rubble or try to crawl away with a leg missing or something

Okay

You could have your character helping someone and get knocked into the castle or you could have them check the area but its quite and anyone injured or stuck is away and then start heading to the castle or something like that.

Aviendha said:
Okay

You could have your character helping someone and get knocked into the castle or you could have them check the area but its quite and anyone injured or stuck is away and then start heading to the castle or something like that.
But wouldn't that mean kind of controlling the enviro like a GM? If you want I could probably just post there was no one to be found and head into the castle I guess.. *shrugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back