• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice Dungeons & Dragons: Wizards of the West

Rand said:
If it's not a bird that comes out of that egg, then it's magical. Don't be the technical prick -_-
it might be a Squirtle . _ . i'll get the egg later, it's whatever I'll start off with something else.

But a Squiiiiiiiirtle would be maaaaaagical....

... Heh. Oscar'll have a bottle of water. He doesn't need MAGIC. (Also, that's totally a character thing. Oscar hates magic items (as long as they're not shiny new weapons) and will be quite loath to use them)

We'll my potions and scrolls would all equal up to one item... Since you guys will probably have items that'll last forever, and my 2 potions and 2 scrolls are one time use things...

No, I just found that ungodly hilarious that after all of that effort, you opt to not keep any of the magic items after all.

Just snickering on my end. Ignore good ol' me.

WE SHOULD GET THE RP STARTED AND LET OTHER PEOPLE JOIN WHEN THEY DO! :D

... When do you "return"? And where are you returning from?

What is it with you and putting really vague, questionable statements in your posts that I have to follow through and ask about? WTF? First it was the god damn magic potions, then it was the egg, and then you decided no magic items, and now this?

Ah, I'm just yanking your chain. I hope you won't be gone too soon!

Ugh why does everyone argue on my thread? I mean seriously? Anyways, there was one other person that wanted to join, they aren't on right now but, i was thinking we could start when one more person joined. It should only be about a day, but if it's any more we will go ahead and start.

And geez what is with my alert i can't see anything anyone posts in here!

Last edited by a moderator:
SnakyDragon said:
No, I just found that ungodly hilarious that after all of that effort, you opt to not keep any of the magic items after all.
Just snickering on my end. Ignore good ol' me.

WE SHOULD GET THE RP STARTED AND LET OTHER PEOPLE JOIN WHEN THEY DO! :D
START START START!

Three votes to start!

MAKE. THAT. FOU-

Oh, wait, shit, I'm the original. Scratch that, it's still three!

Aviendha said:
Ugh why does everyone argue on my thread? I mean seriously? Anyways, there was one other person that wanted to join, they aren't on right now but, i was thinking we could start when one more person joined. It should only be about a day, but if it's any more we will go ahead and start.
And geez what is with my alert i can't see anything anyone posts in here!
Also, it only alerts you if someone posts in the In-Game chat, I think. FYI.

Sometime today

I think we should start roleplaying tonight at around 7:00 or 8:00 EST. So try to be on if you can, sorry for the short notice.

If all of you could tell me what time zones you are in, then I can put it into account for the future and see if there is a time that works for everyone.

Yeah we probably are going to start... I'm not sure though. There are only two people on right now. And i said 30 minutes ago or 30 minutes later that we would start. Do you think anyone else will be on 30 minutes from now?

Posting order, well it always starts with me, then anyone can go unless we have to role for initiative. The turns will probably change a little for every scenario depending on who is paying attention to there surroundings.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back