• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Dungeons and Dragons

Blackvelvet

Looking to get a group together to play dungeons and dragons. I will Dm myself unless someone else wants to step up as I am still a bit inexperienced at dming but yeah I was thinking about doing either hoard of the dragon queen or tomb of annihilation if anyone is interested

I was wondering the same thing, if the rules would be modified and in what way? I mean, I can see some simplifications made for play by post and I think tht'd be a good way.

Never done an official campeign. If you'll allow Xanathar's guide to everything, I'm in! I've been wanting to try my kensei.

Looking to get a group together to play dungeons and dragons. I will Dm myself unless someone else wants to step up as I am still a bit inexperienced at dming but yeah I was thinking about doing either hoard of the dragon queen or tomb of annihilation if anyone is interested
Not to be rude, but any idea on when we will be getting started?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back