• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

starberrymoo

Lover
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"Here, have some blue, calm yourself!"
ઇଓ
original (8).jpg
hi hi everyone !
My name is Gen and I'm currently craving a good DSMP Roleplay !

{☆} things to know about me:
- I am a minor first and foremost, just in case that makes anyone uncomfortable!
- I go by she/he/they pronouns
- I'm currently in school so my replies may be a bit staggered.
- I am very ghost friendly for that reason ! I understand life can get the better of us sometimes and you don't have to give me a reason just tell me if you aren't able to respond for awhile or become disinterestes.

{☆} preferences:
- I am Semi-Literate, meaning that while I'm not expecting 6+ paragraphs, I don't enjoy one-liners. A paragraph or two would be the minimum requirement { more is always accepted !}
- I don't personally have any triggers, but please be sure to let me know prior if you have any.
- 3rd person only please !!
- PM on site only !!

{☆} general knowledge:
Just some things to know before replying !
- I am extremely LGBTQ+ friendly which means that anything from fxf, mxm, etc. is 100% accepted !! { if you aren't then I suggest not messaging me at all }
- oc x canon, canon x canon, oc x oc is accepted !! just don't forget to send in a small bio if you're roleplaying as an Oc and expect to double with oc x canon /lh

- I will not be roleplaying any problematic shipping and if the cc has stated they are uncomfortable with being shipped with anyone, I will not be doing that either.
- open to platonic or romantic !!
{ please keep in mind that I'm not the biggest dnfer !!! so if we do end up doing that ship it would need to have a good storyline }
- open to au's, lore based, or irl
- I do have a few plotlines/idea if you don't have any or we can come up with something together !
- I can roleplay as mostly any character so don't be afraid to ask <3

{ઇଓ} plot lines/ideas:

tw: running away, abandonment, trauma
these are a bit roughly patched together but we can discuss specifics and such if interested in one of these!

- lore based/au:
Trauma was a fickle thing for Tommy. He had delt with that sort of pain before and was always... "rewarded" with the consequences of actions out of his reach. Since the more he tried to run from it the more it seemed to follow him wherever he went. He didn't have many options really or at least thats what he thought which would lead the boy to do the next logical step to pack his bags and run. He ran in hopes of no one noticing where he had gone and for awhile no one did. Too caught up in their own issues to notice the blonde had gone. For awhile no one did except for one simple robot by the name of Sam Nook with a new objective.
Find Tommyinnit.

-
found family/minecraft irl au:
There wasn't much to say about the lives of Karl, Sapnap, and Quackity. Or well, not much you could complain about living life calmly and without danger. The trouple liked it that way, not having to worry about every little thing with the only real danger being the mobs that would occasionally spawn near their home. And it seemed like life had noticed how careful they were and it had different plans one stormy night. With rain pouring down came Sapnap, running in terrified with a screaming child tightly clung to his shirt, the sound of burning being evident in the air. Life had different plans for them, they just didnt expect it to come in the form of a screaming enderchild by the name Ranboo.

~ these are just rough ideas and if you have anything else in mind please message me or let me know <3

hi ! I would love to do a dreamsmp roleplay with you ! You seem really chill and fun ! But, may i request a fantasy or medieval one ? {specificaly SBI with tubbo and ranboo! i could talk forever about aus my brain holds} They always seem like fun :]
- I will also say, might take me a bit to warm back up to the roleplay, haven't done a serious one in a bit LMAO.

hi ! I would love to do a dreamsmp roleplay with you ! You seem really chill and fun ! But, may i request a fantasy or medieval one ? {specificaly SBI with tubbo and ranboo! i could talk forever about aus my brain holds} They always seem like fun :]
- I will also say, might take me a bit to warm back up to the roleplay, haven't done a serious one in a bit LMAO.
hey there!!! I'd love to roleplay with you! I haven't done anything medieval before but I'd 100% be down to do something fantasy related! {I'd love to hear about the au's/idea's you have as well!}
- that's okay! it's been awhile since I've done anything serious as well, I'm just happy to get back into it again!
I'll DM you rn :]

hi!! idk if ur still looking for a rp but i'd be super down to rp w/ u!! im interested in some fantasy stuff (anyone in it), or maybe dystopian. just hmu if u'd like to ^^

hi!! idk if ur still looking for a rp but i'd be super down to rp w/ u!! im interested in some fantasy stuff (anyone in it), or maybe dystopian. just hmu if u'd like to ^^
hi hi!! My rps are always open so dw! I'll dm you asap and we can discuss details! :]

Hello. if you're still open to this, may we roleplay on this topic? Feel free to decline if you don't want to or if it's closed.
but in that small chance that it might still be open or you accept this I would like to use an OC if that's okay

Hello. if you're still open to this, may we roleplay on this topic? Feel free to decline if you don't want to or if it's closed.
but in that small chance that it might still be open or you accept this I would like to use an OC if that's okay
Hey!! I'd love to roleplay with you! I'll DM you if that's okay :]

Of course. and by the way, when I'm talking OOC, I will be using italic and purple as a way to show I'm talking to you OOC.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back