• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.
It is a linked thread above! And it looks good to me. We all set to start making ours??

Edit: do u have a pref on ‘look’, anime or realistic etx

where did you post it?
All of the threads, like the actual Roleplay, and the Lore tab will be up there as well. When I finish them

Capture click here.PNG

It is a linked thread above! And it looks good to me. We all set to start making ours??

Edit: do u have a pref on ‘look’, anime or realistic etx
Normally I don't care, but since it's Dresden files, I'm going to lean more realistic. And yeah you can work on them. Feel free to pm me or consult the source material/wiki with your questions.

I read some of the Dresden Files books, but their expensive, and very popular, so I've yet to read any more.

I read some of the Dresden Files books, but their expensive, and very popular, so I've yet to read any more.
Well I’m sure between the wiki and I you can fill in what you’re missing if you’re interested. This is an AU so you don’t need story lore. Just setting.

Hello, I saw Urban Fantasy and Noir, and was instantly hooked, so I made an account just now, before I was just browsing the site anonymously,
this seems interesting, I sent it to a friend of mine, maybe they might be interested hopefully?

Could you perhaps say details of when the rp starts, what days the rp will be on?

Hello, I saw Urban Fantasy and Noir, and was instantly hooked, so I made an account just now, before I was just browsing the site anonymously,
this seems interesting, I sent it to a friend of mine, maybe they might be interested hopefully?

Could you perhaps say details of when the rp starts, what days the rp will be on?
The roleplay has just started, and I don't control when people post. The setting is rooted in a series called the Dresden files, so maybe give the fan wiki a look and see if you're interested.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back