• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Tearyfalls_file

Mr. Sensitive
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
"What is this place...?" The words reverberated through the air, bouncing off unseen walls before returning, as if seeking confirmation. "Am I dreaming...?"

Welcome to DREAMING, a whimsical RP venture I've conjured up! This inaugural thread marks our foray into the surreal, where the beloved characters from Gravity Falls stumble upon a peculiar dream realm. Here, they'll encounter familiar faces long thought to be consigned to the past (like Bill) and meet enigmatic newcomers who feel strangely recognizable yet utterly alien (like Will from the AU Reverse Falls).

I'm excited to open the gates for OCs, though let's keep them grounded; no overpowered entities, please. Canon characters are also welcome, even if they may occasionally deviate from their typical traits – after all, it's a new story, anything goes! And for those inclined, romance and relationships can certainly bloom amidst the dreamy chaos, as long as we shape them together.

There aren't many stringent rules from my end. I do appreciate a bit of insight into how you're portraying your chosen character (for instance, if you're taking on Mabel, perhaps emphasizing her infectious energy).

So, let's dive into the fray together and unravel the mysteries of this dreamland. I look forward to our collective imagination running wild in the ensuing discussion! (I'm new here, so idk what I'm actually doing)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back