• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom dream smp...? in (nearly) 2023...?

i never thought that i would be trying to get someone to do a dream smp roleplay with me in 2022 (almost 2023, oh god) but here we are. my adhd is trying to get revenge on me for completely separating myself from the fanbase in the height of one of my strongest hyperfixations to date by dragging me back into it kicking and screaming.

i need to make it VERY clear that when i say dream smp i am solely referring to the characters, not the streamers. i, as the members of the smp do, consider the roles they play in the lore and plot to be characters entirely separate from their real-life counterparts. there is a distinct separation and this is NOT real-person rp. they are actors who are acting in what is essentially a play.

so yeah.

i have experience playing pretty much all characters from back in 2020, but i'm most comfortable with george, quackity, schlatt, tommy(?) and dreamXD. i would really love to do an rp of george and XD, maybe incorporating some villain!george if possible, but i'm really open to any ideas, including aus.

i'm open to both platonic and romantic rps, but the romantic ones are only for specific characters. if you have a ship in mind, just ask!

just a disclaimed: i'm not caught up on the most recent lore (september 2022 onwards), and my knowledge of some specific plot points is rusty because of how long i've been away from it all. i'm still solid on my knowledge of the earlier lore, e.g. l'manberg, the election and it's aftermath, and the festival arc. (it feels so weird for me to be referring to the festival as "earlier lore" oh my god). i was never 100% sure what was going on with the egg, and still am not, but i feel like i know enough to sustain a good rp of it if that's what you're feeling.

i really hope someone responds because this will be even more embarrassing than it already is if everyone views this and is completely uninterested. relying on the few dsmp fans on here to pull through.

Hey there, rather new to the site, but if this is still up as an offer I'd be totally down to roleplay!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back