• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Drawing lines in the sand and forgotten times closed

Twila gave a nod as she watched Fin and the bunny. "Do you think you'll be okay?" she was worried about is feeling toward her sister getting in his way. She wondered if maybe he had so conflicted emotions right now. "And we should get back.. How are you going to keep this from Cho? I'm sure she's not as blind as her father."

Bash smiled at her and laughed. "I see. Well then remind me never to get on your bad side." He joked before poking her cheek gently. "So candy then pet store it is." He exclaimed as he walked toward the place. "You still want to get a seahorse?" He asked wondering about that.

Fin sighed"trust me knowing cho she wont question it... "he said sighing lightly looking at twila *hmm... *he thought sighing looking at twila "..we can get back ah everything will be fine "he said sighing lightly "oh me ill be fine "he said sighing lightly looking at her and walking quietly.

Cho sighed lightly looking at bash"of course i do their only the most amazing creatures ever !"she said looking at bash "candys great though to !"she said looking at bash and sighing lightly she tilted her head some *hmm..*she thought looking at him.

Twila gave a nod as she sighed thinking about it. "So Fin. Are you happy.. I mean to have Moon back at least in some way?" she asked noticing that the Hollow was sleeping in his arms and making weird rabbit noises. "Gosh my sister said she would never ever have feeling for any guy." She laughed thinking about it all.

Bash smiled listening to her. "Then you can get one. You can keep it at my place if you want. That way Fin doesn't yell." He said walking into the candy store. "And feel free to get whatever candy you want." He told her as he walked over to a rack of gummies. He didn't know if he wanted those or maybe caramel.

Fin sighed lightly "i dont know i quess"he said sighing lightly looking at her "it be better to have moon as moon and not a bunny hollow"he said sighing "so shall we hop back?"he asked looking at twila *hmm..*he thought sighing looking at her and shaking his head some *oh my...*he thought sighimg.

Cho nodded"Are you just trying to have a reason for seeing me?"she asked sighing looking at him and shaking her head"and caramel for me... and sugar ... and greem apple and caramel lollipops "she said sighing shaking her head happily.

Twila gave a nod knowing he was right. She would be a lot happier once they got her sister out of that form. She laughed hearing his comment. "Really Fin, really?" She couldn't believe he had made a hop joke. "Yeah let's get back before you start making more rabbit related jokes." She giggled.

Bash smirked at her as if he had something up his sleeve or he was being sneaky. "Maybe I am. and what would you do if I was?" He asked with a laugh wondering if she would be upset or not. He didn't think she would. "Caramel does sound good right now." He said grabbing a few caramel candy items and walking to the register.

Fin looked at her"oh i wasnt joking... i acutely ment it"he said laughing he gave an odd sigh when he got there *i wonder if bash will be joining us tommrow *he thought worriedly looking at her he looked at twila and sighed"i will be happy when she back back"he said.

Cho looked at bash and simply stared at him she was trying to find answer but she simply just couldnt "thats not even right !"she yelled "stop that !"she said she gave an odd sigh before simplying hiding her face slightly *ah crap..*she thought sighing *you shouldve just walked away ! cho *she gave an odd sigh and jumped when she heard that in her head.

Twila gave a nod as she watched Fin. "You think every thing will be okay?" She asked walking back toward the house. She felt relieved once they got there. Giving a yawn and found a nice place to curl up and rest. Hopefully in the morning she would be a little bit closer to having her sister back.

Bash laughed as he walked Cho back to her house. "You didn't have to say anything." He chuckled enjoying this. She was something else and she always seemed to be able to make him laugh. "So tomorrow. I bet it'll be fun. I almost wonder what Fin's been up to though." He laughed having not sensed Fin for most of the day.

Cho shruggred she sighed lightly she seemed tense when she got to her house she sighed opening the door she sighed seeing fin with a hollow in his hands she looked at bash before fin "im not even going to ask !"she yelled at him "thanks bash...i had a really good time..and i will see you here in the morning... "She said give him a rather odd face before laughing and walking inside.

Bash raised a eyebrow at Fin, but just shook his head in the end. He figured Fin was just weird like that. "No problem Cho. I'll see you tomorrow and sleep well." He told her with a smile before turning and heading back to his place. He hoped tomorrow would go smoothly for the most part, though he did expect to get into at least one fight with someone tomorrow.

Cho sighed lightly before looking at fin she tilted her head looking at fin before walking * i hope everything will be going... okay tommrow...*she thought sighing she tilted her head before walking to her room and laying on her bed *oh my..*she thought sighing looking at her pillow before falling asleep.

Twila sighed as she walked out to the living room in the morning. Gasping she ran to Fin and started poking him to wake him up. "Fin!" She said in a sort of whisper. She frowned hoping he would wake. The Hollow rabbit had turned into a Arrancar over night and was curled up a sleep on the floor not far from Fin. It was in fact Moon, but she didn't know if it would be safe for any one else to see her right now.

Bash yawned when he crawled out of bed. Grumbling he went to his closet in hopes of finding something that didn't look to punk. He didn't want to give to much of the wrong impression today. He knew his general appearance would to enough injustice already.

FIn looked at twila "were did the rabb-"he looked at twila then the arrancar"oh shit..."he mumbled sighing "okay..okay dont freak..as long as no one else sees her besides chos..family it will be alright...i really dont think her dad will care he had arrancars friends but we will hide her just in case.."he said.

Cho grumbled when she hit her hand on the bed railing "Ow!"she yelled"dang it "she said before hitting her desk "crap...that hurts"she said sighing and looking around before getting up and getting dressed.

Twila sighed looking between Fin and her sister. "Gosh this is going to be crazy. What do we do? Should we wake her?" She asked inching closer to Moon and feeling like she needed to reach out and touch her to make sure this was real. "Do you think Cho is going to be okay if she sees here?"

Bash stretch once he had gotten dressed and put his boots on. He wondered if Cho was up yet. She probably was and doing something Cho like. He laughed thinking about what Cho like was. Shaking his head he started toward her place. He was nervous a little about meeting her family.

Cho sighed lightly "fin is dad home yet?!"she yelled downstairs she gave an odd sigh before falling downstairs she was running around like a chicken with its head cut off she sighed before eating some breakfast pretty quickly she gave an odd sigh poor girl hadnt even noticted she had selective sight at times.

Fin sighed"she didmt even noticted she can be selective at what she sees at times"he said seeing twila he tilted his head some "just move her to the sparebedroom for now and we will keep watch on her"he said sighing looking at twila "okay up we go "he said before grabbing her and carrying her there.,

Twila almost laughed about Cho's selective sight. Shaking her head she followed after Fin. She really hoped her sister would be okay, though a part of her couldn't stop from worrying about it all. She shook her head noticing how Calm Moon seemed right now. Moon let out a small sigh before opening her eyes a little. She had felt someone moving her and it had frightened her a little.

Bash sighed as he came to Cho's house. He could imagine her being all sorts of clumsy right now. Shaking his head he knocked a few times knowing Cho would come answer the door. Ichigo grumbled hearing the door. "Does this place look like a hotel?" He asked walking down the stairs toward the kitchen. He wasn't really mad about all the people, but it still was a little irritating at times.

Cho dropped everything when she heard her dads voice"ah crap"she said sighing before racing to the door she looked at her dad"Hi dad ! "she said sighing before opening the door "BASH !"she yelled before clinging to the boy she gave an odd sigh before letting go"your here..um my dads kinda annoyned.. right now" she said.

FIn sighed looking at moon when he sat her down he looked at twila"uh shes waking up"he said sighing lightly looking at twila he tilted his head some "chos dad is already annoyned im worried now"he said sighing knowing the guys temper.

Ichigo mumbled something under his breath as he ate a quick snack. "Cho what have you been up to? And is that a boy I hear out there?" He called walking back toward the front door. He wasn't sure how to feel about his daughter with a guy. More so one he didn't know.

Bash sighed and hugged Cho back. "Don't worry about it. I'll survive." He told her with a big smile before noticing her father standing int he door way watching them. He could tell it was still sinking in, but he was sure he was going to get a foot to the face soon enough. Which he did. "Hands off my Cho!" He heard her father say.

Twila gave a nod and frowned. "Oh my.. I think he's busy beating someone up right now. We should be safe right?" She asked hoping to keep her sister safe for a little while. Moon sat up and rubbed at her eyes before looking around. The sounds were starting to bother her and she inched away a little before giving a small whine.

Cho looked at bash and chuckled some " ..im not sure you will"she said smiling "espically if fin lets it slip that i spent the night at your place.."she mumured "oh and ive been up to nothing dad.."she said looking at him "though i wish i could say the same for fin..he crashed an ambulance into a building "she said.

Fin sighed lightly and nodded he sighed before looking at moon "i proisme you its alright.. hes not going to hurt you and i wont .."he said looking at moon "hey...trust me its alright.."he said looking at her and smiling some and sighinbg worriedly.

Bash grumbled as he rubbed his face where Cho's father had kicked him. "Old man starting stuff he can't finish.." He mumbled under his breath as he stood up and gave Ichigo a daring look. Ichigo was choosing to ignore Bash for the moment. Turning to Cho he hugged her and sighed. "Oh has he. That idiot couldn't ride a bike with training wheels let a lone drive." He laughed clearly amused now.

Moon inched closer to Fin and sighed. She was finding it hard to communicate or think clearly right now. She did recognize Fin to some level. He was familiar and what she could remember was happy and safe. Smiling a little she sighed and started to relax a bit.

Cho looked at bash as if saying sorry for her dad "hush now.."she said looking at bash she chuckled lightly hearing her mother she sighed seeing her mothers hair in her face she ended up walking into stuff "asnd that...hairball is my mom... "she said sighing lightly laughing some looking at bash.

Sarah sighed before tossing her hairback in a messy bun before seeing bash "o my gosh she brought a boy home an acutal boy... !" she said before walking over to bash "you are a few years older then her"she said before getting her foot stepped on by cho who was as if saying stop now "you stop "she said fixing to argue with cho.

Fin sighed lightly "okay well..um..since you cant communicate right at this moment ... how about we play a game of cards?"he asked looking at her "nod your head for yes"he said.

Bash grumbled but didn't say anything else. He wasn't to eager to get another foot to his face. "She seems okay." He whispered to Cho about her mother. "Why is your dad so weird and grumpy?" He asked not understanding how this family was still functional. Shaking his head he looked at Sarah and sighed. "My name is Bash.. well that's my nickname any way."

Moon looked at Fin and tilted her head to one side before giving a small nod. She slightly remembered cards, but not to much. "Fin.." She mumbled remembering a few names here and there. "Cards." She repeated being able to repeat what she heard with no problem.

Sarah sighed lightly "did you hit him in the face Ichigo... "she said looking at him eyeing him "why did you do that?"she asked sighing lightly looking at the two, cho laughed looking at bash " hes always been this way bash"she said looking at him and smiling "and mom is alright at times'she said looking at bash.

FIn sighed lightly"Well thats good you can repeat..some"he said sighing lightly "... want me to show you how to play?"he asked sighing at her worriedly he gave an odd sigh and smiled at her happily.

Ichigo looked Sarah and grumbled. "He was hugging our daughter." He said giving Bash a look. "Keep your hands off my girl." He told Bash before walking back to the kitchen. Bash sighed as he gave Cho a nod. "You think he'll calm down a little?" He asked hoping he would because it would be a long day other wise.

Moon smiled at Fin. It was her own way of saying yes. "Play." She demanded hoping he would get the idea that she wanted to play the game. She was starting to slowly get back to her normal self, though most of her memories were gone.

Sarah rolled her eyes "fin hugs her all the time ... but you dont yell at him.."she said sighing lightly looking at ichigo "its not fair you know"she said sighing lightly looking at ichigo before walking into the kitchen, Cho smiled at bash and sigheD"hard to tell..really it just depends..."she said truthfully"want to watch tv with me ?"she asked smiling.

Fin smiled"ill take that as a yes"he said before pushing some cards towards her to see her reaction *moon *he thought smiling at her he gave an odd sigh hoping she had some new powers but he wasnt sure that was the way it worked.

Ichigo huffed and looked at Sarah. "Because Fin doesn't hold her like he's trying to get some." He said before standing and walking toward the frig. "And she doesn't hug him like that either." Bash sighed and gave nod. "Tv sounds good." He told her hoping to just enjoy today with her.

Moon looked at the cards and blinked before grabbing them. She wasn't sure what to do with them but she thought the images on them were pretty. Moon looked up at Fin and gave him a big smile. "fun" She remembered having fun with Fin.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back