• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Drawing lines in the sand and forgotten times closed

Bash sighed finally pulling himself together. He still felt like he could have done more, but he realized it was to late for the I should haves. Right now he needed to focus on doing the right thing with the people that were still around. He would start with Cho, he really did care for her.

Twila gave a nod and sighed. "Yep, names Twila and I'm the second youngest. I'm sorry about what happen with my sister. I know it's hard and you must have known her better then I did." she said with a sigh. "I'd say I'd get justice for this, but what could I do against my father.." She knew right now she stood no chance.

Fin looked at twila "i know right now you cant do much twila ..but one day you might be able to "he said sighing looking at her he gave an odd sigh "and your sister was a great person she only wanted the best for you and the others ..she wanted you to live..like she was free bascilly"he said sighing looking at twila.

CHo sighed as she walked tracking bash down she was eeriely quiet not being her normal cho self she gave an odd sigh *i felt something awaken last night in me but i have no idea what it was..*she thought an odd sigh shaking her head some.

Twila gave a nod and sighed. "Yeah, that sounds like Moon. She was something else. I only wish I could have given her this letter, just to see the smile on her face." She said looking down at the letter she was holding. "So what all did she do in this town. I want to see what she saw." she chimed with a smile.

Bash sighed as he walked around the park hoping to run into Cho. He figured now was a good time to get back to helping her with her powers. He wasn't about to lose her too. He wouldn't be able to pick himself up if that happen.

Fin sighed lightly and smiled"come on ill be happy to show you around "he said smiling gently he gave an odd sigh as he walked towards the door with snow behind him "the amusement park food places were do you want to go to first?"he asked looking at her and tilting his head lightly he gave an odd sigh.

Cho looked at bash "hey..."she said quietly looking at him "um....what are we going to do today?"she asked sighing lightly she looked at her hand *its werid its like i can feel some kind of energy in my hand its a strange one to *she thought sighing.

Twila smiled and gave a nod as she followed Fin. "amusement park?" She asked with a tilt of her head. she had never heard of such a thing. "What's that?" She wondered if Moon had liked it or not. she hoped so. "Oh food! What sorts of food is there to eat in this town?" She was so excited to experience it all.

Bash smiled and sighed seeing Cho. "I was actually looking for you. I was wondering if you wanted to get back to trying to learn how to use your powers." He said with a sigh as he watched her. He wanted to be with Cho right now and to do something to clear his mind as well.

Cho looked at him "we could try..."she said sighing looking at bash she gave an odd sigh though she looked at him and agve a weak smile "im glad your still here bash "she said truthfully she gave an odd sigh "so ...lets get started then "she asked.

FIN nodded at twila"any kind of food you can imgange bascilly ..."he said sighing looking at her"and its a place with rides"he said sighing lightly looking at twila"though i sugguest...riding the scary rides though safes good to "he said sighing.

Bash smiled and sighed. "Yeah let's, and I'm glad you are here too." He said with a smile. "So how about we start with you trying to summon your power." He said wondering if they would get any closer today. He hoped so. He was glad to be with Cho right now.

Twila smiled and gave a nod. "Oh rides, they sound like fun. I like spicy food. Moon liked sweet stuff, but I like spicy food." She said with a big smile. She sighed wondering what the rides would be like. Though she couldn't help but think of her sister too.

Cho nodded and looked at bash soon she saw the rays come shooting out of her hand "woah... "she mumured she gave a sigh"a;ll night long i felt like i could hear someone talking to me...but thats stupid..i mean no one else is there in my dreams except for me"she grumbled sighing looking at bash .

Fin smiled "i think you should rides the ride first..instead of eating first twila..."he said sighing looking at her and smiling "i know the perfect place"he said smiling at her and sighing happily.

Bash smiled and sighed. "Your powers are a part of you. They've always been able to talk to you, it's just a matter of if you were listening." He told her with a sigh as he watched. "Try giving it a form. Imagine it." He told her knowing they would make some progress today.

Twila gave a nod and smiled. "Okay! Oh this place is so big! I've never been to such a big place before.. how do you not get lost?" She asked looking at him like a innocent little child, though she kind of still was one.

CHo looked at him and sighed lightly before imganing branches and rainbow knives it got started but then a knife came flying out and it busted to piece"great !..."she said sighing "sorry bash..."she said sighing "it wont let me..get past... the start of it"she said sighing "..i see but why are they talking to me now"she said.

Fin smiled at her "..easy..ive lived..here all my life.." he said sighing lightly he shook his head some and sighed lightly "so what do you like most twila?"he asked looking at her he gave a quiet sigh.

Bash smiled and sighed. "It's fine Cho, at least you got some where with it. Baby steps at first is just fine." He told her with a sigh as he thought over some ways to help her. "I'm not sure why they would start now. It's hard to say, because there could be many reasons." He told her before taking her hand. "Would you like to go get something to eat though?"

Twila smiled and sighed. "It must have been nice living here." She told him as she looked around. "I like the wild side of things. My sister wasn't so wild, but she liked adventure. She was much more calm then I am. I tend to get hyped up and out of control." She laughed but smiled. "And spicy food. I like spicy food."

Cho looked at him and jumped slightly when he took her hand she just stared at him for a moment "hmm yeah !"she said she gave a odd sigh looking at him "yes please...!"she said looking at him " hmm something other then ...pizza and ittlians please..!"she said looking at bash and smiling happily.

Fin smiled"Alright you like the wild side hmm well i think i know the ride....its a 3d one..and animals jump out at you while your on a roller coasters dinsoaurs and lions and tigers !"he said looking at her.

Bash smiled and gave a nod. "How about seafood? Or maybe Asian Food?" He offered as they walked back toward town. He had a few places in mind and he hoped she would like them. "So I think your power is pretty cool so far." He told her wondering how she would take that.

Twila clapped her hands and smiled. 'Oh that sounds like it would be great. A good scare is something I live for." she chimed and sighed wondering if this happiness was how her sister had felt. she sure hoped so.

Fin smiled at twila"how about a scary movie afterward?" he said looking at Twila *hmm..* he thought tilting his head some "....so ready to get on the ride ?"he asked looking at her "scary movies can be fun "he said .

Cho smiled and looked at bash and smiled"asian food "she said smiling she blushed rather red"thanks i quess..so you.... your power i want to see it soon "she said looking at him "hey bash"she said before stopping and hugging him "thanks err..sorry "she said backing up.

Twila smiled and gave a nod as she got on the ride. She knew this would be fun. "Yes a scary movie sounds good." She told Fin and sighed. "How close were you to my sister?" she asked wondering because she had been told that Moon and him didn't get a long at first.

Bash smiled and gave a nod. "Okay, then I'll have to show you sometime." He sighed and walked toward a chinese place. Stopping when she hugged him, he gave a smile and shook his head. "No it's fine Cho. I don't mind." He told her with a small laugh as he reached for the door and opened it for her.

Cho looked at bash and smiled at him "oh okay..."she said befoire walking in "so..um... you..know alot "she said looking at him "so.. ya know... my powers... were ..really werid sounding it was a really small voice but as the rainow glowed..more..it was still quiet it never changed "she said truthfully .

Fin looked at twila"... we were pretty close i even danced with her..but id about dance with anyone..."he said looking at her and smiling gently "so... you excited for this ride?"he asked looking at her he really didnt want to talk about twilas life he knew how it would probably go he gave an odd sigh and shook his head.

Bash gave a nod and smiled as he walked to a table. " Yeah I do know some stuff, but I'm not the smartest person around." He said with a happy sigh. "Yeah? My powers sound weird too. when it talks to me its in one of those voice where you can't tell if it's happy or anger." He laughed and sighed.

Twila gave a nod and smiled. "I am excited and I'm glad to hear that. Moon loved to dance." She said with a sigh before leaving that topic go. It's all the more she needed to know. "So what do you like Fin? I have to know some thing about you." she laughed and gave a sly grin as if she was thinking of using the information to pick on him.

Cho looked at bash and smiled happily ".... yeah.."she said sighing "i know somethings like that.."she said laughing looking at him "so you like anyone?"she asked looking at him "im just curious"she said yawning.

Fin looked at her and smiled and laughed "food,..."he said sighing lightly "...dancing anything really twila dont really have any dislikes"he said looking at her and sighing some '' and by the way... im sure..everythings going turn out just fine in time"he said sighing lightl he gave an odd worried sigh.

Bash looked at her and laughed. "Yeah I like you. Beside that I don't care for anyone else. I've been rejected by two many people before to really get close to anyone." He admitted with a sigh. "I wish I would have spent more time getting to know my siblings though." He said with a sigh.

Twila gave a nod and sighed. "You sound like a easy person to please." She teased and sighed. "I'm sure it will be. I don't see why it wouldn't be. I'm going to get justice for my sister and put my father in his place, but for now I'm going to live life the way I want." she said with a sigh thinking about it.

Cho looked at him and sighed"yeah i would like it if i had sibblings but no..after me they stopped..."she grumbled she gave an odd sigh " you still got others bash"she said sighing looking at him "i mean it may be to lare for some but not for others"she said sighimg looking at him and smiling happily.

Fin smiled"sounds like a good plan and how do you except to get justice..?"he asked sighing lightly"id love to help anyway i can "he said sighing lightly looking at her *hmm...*he thought sighing looking at her.

Bash gave a nod and sighed. "I know you are right, but honestly I don't think any of them except Twila and Nico care for me. I was there for a year in their home and those two never left me a lone." He left and sighed. He would have to talk to them sometime.

Twila looked at Fin and gave a grin. "Oh I have a plan. I just need to trick my father into walking into a trap. I need to catch him off guard and them I'll take his powers from him and have him arrested. I'm sure it wouldn't be hard to find enough evidence against him." She said with a sigh.

"oh yeah speaking of twila i ran into her... shes staying at my place i guess... she said that she would just gulit trip ...you into letting her having a place to stay but...i offered my place.."she said sighing lightly looking at bash she gave an odd sigh . Fin nodded and looked at twila and sighed"it shouldnt be that hard to find a trap to set.."he mumured"just think of something he loves .... a posseion maybe though im convienced he has no heart"he said sighing

Bash sighed hearing that. "That would be Twila for you. She has always been stuck up my butt when she can get away with it. Plus she is stubborn as mule." He chuckled and sighed. "I think I kind of missed her when I came back here to live." He said to Cho and shook his head.

Twila gave a nod and sighed. "There were only two things I've ever noted my father to love. Power and my Mother. He would do anything for power, even kill. But he did care for my mother to the point where he cried at her passing even if it had been his own fault she died." She said with a sigh crossing her arms.

Cho looked at bash and sighed lightly "im kinda looking forward..to my dad coming back into town..though i will have to sneak out to see you"she said laughing "i really dont know how he will handle ...me hanging out with older guy besides fin but fin dosent count..."she said sighing lightly looking at bash.

Fin sighed"hmm you should set a trap for something that would give him more power?"he said sighing "which would be what exactly ?"he asked sighing looking at twila"know of anything ?"he asked sighing lightly looking at her .

Bash gave a nod and laughed. "What father wouldn't have a problem with his daughter hanging out with any guy?" He asked smiling and watching her. "I know my mother would have adored you. she was just that sort of person.' He laughed and sighed. "So what about your mother. I've heard you speak of your dad, but not your mom?"

Twila sighed and looked at Fin. "I'm not sure. I would say myself but I don't have any great power, so that wouldn't work." She gave a small huff and looked at Fin. "Hey there is a bunny following you.. Oh wait it's a hollow." She said pointing and finding that kind of odd.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back