• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Drawing lines in the sand and forgotten times closed

Cho sighed lightly "hmm well she kinda like me i quess... though i take after dad mostly.."she said sighing lightly looking at bash "i dont really know how to explain her youd just have to meet her..."she said sighing lightly looking at bash "...shes um..well "she sighed lightly looking at bash shaking her head some;.

Fin blinked at it "alright... thats strange..." he said sighing looking at twila '' just leave it be its not my job to control hollows it other soul reapers my assignment is cho.."he said sighing he looked at twila "....wait is that hollow shaped like a bunny?"he asked sighing.

Bash gave a nod and sighed. "I think I understand Cho. Sometimes it's hard to describe people." He said taking her hand and sighing. "So you wanna get some ice cream or something?" He asked with a sigh. He was just glad to be spending time with someone, well more so Cho.

Twila sighed and gave a nod. "Yeah I guess so." she could understand why he didn't want to bother with it. "Yeah it's a rabbit... why?" She asked looking back at the Hollow. It was still following Fin. She couldn't make it out to well, but she could tell it was a bunny for sure.

Cho looked at him "yeah but why do you keep taking my hand bash ?"she asked looking at him clearly not understand that at all "...i mean why do people even hand hold?"she asked sighing " that was a stupid question sorry ...."she said sighing looking at bash, FIn sighed"just reminds me of moon thats all ... "he said looking at the hollow"err...its still follow me'he said sighing lightly "...err..why is it following me?"he said sighing "its like superglue or something"he said.

Bash looked at Cho and laughed. "Nah, it's fine. I guess people hold hands because they like the feeling of being close to someone else and knowing that person is there. My mother used to say she held my hand because she knew that way I wouldn't leave her and that was comforting to her." He explained the best he could.

Twila gave a nod and sighed. "Should we kill it?" she asked not sure how to handle hollows. "Yeah, Moon loved bunnies." She sighed and glanced back at it. "I once heard that hollows tend to follow people or return to locations that held strong memories or bonds from their life.' She said with a sigh not knowing if that was true or not.

Fin sighed"nah dont kill it.."he said sighing lightly "i cant..kill it not since its a bunny... i generally cant kill animal ...hollows"he said sighing truthfully" your not supposed to look at the face either"he said sighing lightly looking at twila he gave an odd sigh looking at her *oh my...*he thought sighing.

Cho looked at bash and sighed lightly "ah i see"she said looking at him she gave an odd sigh "....well im glad i didnt listen to moon and fin.."she said sighing lightly "fin told me no...and i did the oppioste ...it occurs to me i might need to start listening to fin sometime ...but not right now im to comfortable were i am now"she said smiling.

Twila gave a nod. "Okay, and why not? Is there something wrong with face?" She asked glancing back at the bunny hollow. "It really seems to like you." She said with a wary sigh. She wasn't sure what to think right now. "Do you think it's dangerous?" She asked noticing how small it was. She had also heard that big hollows had more power then smaller ones.

Bash gave grin. "I'm glad you didn't listen to them either. sometimes it's best to just do what you want, though I guess other times you need to listen." He said thinking about it. He knew there were times he should have listen to people but he was to stubborn to do so.

Fin sighed looking at twila "not much some are harmless acutely"he said sighing lightly looking at twila "sometimes ..you can see the true face of the human..."he saidd looking at twila "..its happened before"he said sighing looking at her and shaking his head some "one of my friends acutely "he said sighing.

Cho nodded"like last night..."she said sighing looking down "if i hadnt walked home..alone ..moon would have -"she sighed looking around "fin...wouldnt have had... to come after me... and fight fenton that soon but moon..."she sighed clearly trying to get this all piece togther.

Twila gave a nod and stopped looking at the hollow. "I see." She wasn't sure what else to say. "But what if it is someone you know..?" She wondered if there was anyway to get them back or if it was just pointless to even think about it.

Bash sighed and looked at her. "Don't blame yourself for that. What happen happen and well I've always been told stuff happens for a reason and that no matter what you do if it's meant to be it will be." He said looking at her and sighing.

Fin looked at twila and sighed"no one explained that part to me they just said you hope its never that situation"he said looking at her and sighing lightly "i quess i understand what their saying but still i want to know how to rbing the people back or..get them to were they need to be or else im no soul reaper at all"he said sighing.

Cho looked at bash "i know that bash but still..."she said sighing lightly looking at him she gave an odd sigh "so you want to come eat..dinner..with me ..at my house... tommrow?"she asked looking at him she gave an odd sigh"my whole family?"She asked,

Twila frowned and looked at Fin. She wondered if it was just her, but she could swear she heard a female voice asking for help. It sounded scared and confused. "Do you hear that?" she asked before glancing back at the hollow and wondering if maybe it was making the plea for help.

Bash looked at Cho and sighed. "Yeah I'd like to come over and have dinner with your family." He said smiling at her and wondering just how much trouble he was going to get himself into. Though he wasn't so concerned, more curious.

Fin nodded and looked at the hollow"are you syaing that?"he asked paling out he looked at twila"im glad you hear it to means im not crazy "he said looking at twila "if moon was here shed tell me i was crazy "he said looking at twila and sighing then at the hollow"err that was you that was talking right?"he asked

Cho looked at bash and smiled"good.."she said looking at him "..so what do you want to do?"she asked looking at him"show me your power? or no ?"she asked looking at him and smiling she gave an odd sigh and smiled at him.

Twila gave a sigh and looked at the hollow. It was just looking at them with pleading eyes. She was sure it had been the one speaking a moment ago. It sat there and she swore it spoke again, pleading for help. "What do we do.. why is it following you of all people." She mumbled looking at Fin feeling hopeless.

Bash shook his head in amusement and smiled. 'I'll show you if you really want to see them. Though we have to go somewhere without so many people and you'll have to stand back a bit." He told her as they walked. He figured she had earned the right to see his powers, plus he had seen hers'.

Cho looked at him "its only fair i showed you my powers"she said looking at bash she gave a laugh "im sorry i must sound really ..like a little kid right now..."she said sighing lightly "oh what time is it.."she asked blinking she gave an odd sigh *hmm..*she thought seeing a crowd of people running she blinked "etiher a celebritys in town..or ...theirs wild rabid cats running the streets again"she said.

Fin sighed "we help it to the best of our abilites and who knows why dont question it"he said before picking it up"you never saw me doing this"he said sighing looking at twila before taking it to a certain place he gave an odd sigh looking at twila "were going to try and help "he said

Bash laughed as he shook his head at her. "Oh no, I get it and I would be sounding just the same." He told her as he walked. He raised a eyebrow at the people running. "You wanna go check that out or just keep going?" He asked knowing she did want to see his powers, but that could be trouble to and he figured she might want to help.

Twila frowned watching him. "Isn't that dangerous? You don't know what that thing can do... It might be playing you.." She said following him and frowning. She didn't really believe any of what she said. She was just being cautious about this. She noticed have the hollow was watching Fin, as if it was trying to remember something and looking at him would help. "That thing is really obsessed with you. Maybe you knew it.. are you sure you can handle this?" She was worried about how he would reacted if he had known the hollow before it had became such.

Cho looked at him "no im not going after them its probably a famous person i heard there was supposed to be a few this month one i know..hes a pain in the but.."she said sighing "..he looks somewhat like you only different color eyes"she said sighing lightly looking at bash she gave an odd sigh and sighed when she ended up putting her hair up in a messy bun.

Fin sighed"ah dangerous it might be but still... "he said sighing lightly "a soul reaper job is to help things isnt it"he said looking at her "if i knew it i knew it"he said sighing lightly he suighed when he got the place"im not sure how this is supposed to work.. "he said sighing "ive seen a few soul reapers do it a few times... whatever light this is powerful enough to ... "he sighed"well you see... it may work it may not its worked a few times... i really cant do anything to that hollow though...i told you before i just dont have it in me when it looks like an animal"he said.

Bash gave a nod as he watched her. 'Okay." He said walking her to a quiet place and then walking a bit off from her before using his power. A bunch of swords and knives showed up around him. Just floating there in the air around him. "Sorry it's not that interesting." He said with a sigh figuring it wouldn't amuse her as much as some powers might.

Twila gave a nod watching what he was doing. "What's going to happen to the Hollow?" she asked a little worried. She was scared, more so because a part of her kept thinking 'what if it's Moon'. She did know how she would handle that. It would make her sad to think of such a thing happening to her beloved sister.

"it will either be turned into a arrancar..or become a human again just still dead.."he said sighing "trust me it dosent hurt the hollow...ive watched it happen before"he said looking around he was obviously watching his back"if you sense anyone let me know.."he said sighing.

Cho smiled "are you kidding me bash thaTS awesome !"she said jumping around like a little excited kid on a energy drink *oh my... *she thought smiling at him "that is just so so cool !"she said smiling before looking at them "oh wow..thats just so awesome "she said before blushing "grr...sorry "she said smiling.

Twila gave a nod as she let out a nervous sigh. "What.. what if it's Moon..?" she asked looking at the Hollow and sighing. "Okay I'll keep guard." She mumbled before looking around to make sure no one was around. She could hear the little Hollow calling Fin's name now.

Bash laughed and shook his head at her. "Only you would think that, but I'm glad you do." He said feeling happy that someone thought it was awesome. He wasn't used to stuff like this. Mostly he was used to being sworn at or made fun of.

Fin sighed before walking over and getting the hollow "okay what do you want me to do "he said sighing looking at twila "im almost certain its moon..its starting to annoy me by not telling me what it wants me to do"he said sighing holding it .

Cho looked at bash "so um.... you want to go for a walk or something ?"she asked looking at him and blsuhing slightly she gave an odd sigh *hmm..*she thought happily "so ..im sorry.... i ate alot of your food at your place"she said sighing.

Twila sighed as she gave a nod. "I think it's just confused. Maybe that's all it remembers is wanting you to help her.. and she's trapped in that lost moment of thought." She said thinking it made a little bit of sense. "I mean my father did take her powers and with though probably her memories too." She said feeling a sad yet hopeful.

Bash gave a nod and walked over to her once he had stopped using his powers. "I'm not worried about the food." He said with a sigh. "So where do you want to walk to or is any where fine?" He asked with a happy smile. He realized he was rather close to her at the moment.

Fin frowned some he had a sad feeling now he sighed lightly "so what do i do?"he asked feeling conflicted"chos dad is coming home tommrow..hes going to flip if he sees this"he said sighing lightly looking at twila "so what do i do?"he asked feeling sad now.

Cho looked at him and sighed "anywere is okay..we might run into my mom"she said sighing looking at him "im sure she would be thrilled to see this"she said laughing "knwoing her though..youd might have to duck she gets overly excited about when she sees other people then fin around me"she said,

Twila sighed as she looked at him and thought. "We could go a head and try and help, but we should keep her our secret for now until we figure something more out. She might not remember any of us beside you and I'd hate for Cho to have to deal with that right now. We need a place to keep her too or some kind of disguise." She said seeing how the hollow was clinging to Fin. "Gosh I'm almost jealous..." She grumbled.

Bash smiled as he let out a sigh. "Your mother sounds interesting." He told her as they walked. "So I take it you didn't hang around other people much before this. I figured a pretty girl like you would have a ton of friends." He said with a smile thinking about it. He realized that sometimes it didn't work that way and he felt a little bad it hadn't for Cho.

Cho shook her head"no..i really didnt... a boy in fifth grade.. told me i was fat.. and stupid..so i kicked him the face with my shoe.."she said sighing lightly".. yeah after that.. the only friend i had was snow... "she said sighing "yeah ... other then snow and moon and you havent nreally talked to anyone besides fin"she said sighing.

Fin sighed lightly "tommrow might be a better day for that ik wont have to watch cho.."he said sighing he looked at twila"lets get back and keep her our secret alright"he said sighing "why that?"he asked referring to why she was almost jealous.

Bash laughed and sighed. "You sound like me with antisocial factor." He laughed and sighed. "So how about we go to the candy store and then the pet store?" He asked knowing they were close to both places right now. "We could get you something from both places if you want." He offered.

Twila gave a nod and sighed. "So we leave her a hollow for now. and well if it is Moon, which I have no doubt it is, she's so fond of you.. she has hardly even looked at me and when she does it's a empty look but when she looks at you.. her eyes are full of longing Fin." She explained with a small sigh.

Fin sighed lightly looking at twila and nodded"yeah she can crash on the ...sofa..with me... though im going to make her look like a normal bunny chos dad wont know the difference.."he said sighing lightly looking at twila "...well this should be fun "he said sighing looking at twila and shook his head some.

Cho looked at bahs "come to think of it your the first guy i havent hit... ive hit fin fenton and a whole bunch of others..mom says i have my dads temper"She said sighing lightly 'oh..and id love to go there...!"she said excitedly.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back