• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Drawing lines in the sand and forgotten times closed

Sarah sighed some "dont you think your over reacting a bit i mean shes already spent the night at bash's "she said before closing her mouth knowing that was the wrong thing to say she sighed looking at him "nothing happened that i know of... and chos a good girl"she said sighing lightly shaking her head some, CHo sighed and looked at bash when she heard mother say that"you might want to consdier getting ready to defend yourself"she said sighing.

Fin sighed and looked at moon he grumbled lightly trying toi figurie out how to explain it"so you got any red cards?"he asked sighing "if so hand it here"he said tipping his head some/

"She what!! And where was Fin when this happened?" He asked starting toward the living room. "I don't care if she is a good girl or not. All it takes is one bad boy to ruin that." He growled before tackling Bash and putting the boy in a head lock. Bash looked at Cho for some help. Ichigo was holding him so tight he could hardly breath.

Moon looked at her cards and puffed out her cheeks before handing Fin the card. Even though she didn't like giving him the card she was still finding this amusing to some level. "Black?" It was her way of asking for a black card. She figured that's how this went. They demanded what they wanted and if the other person had it then they had to fork it over.

Sarah grumbled and growled before grabbing ichigo and kicking him the but"now you look!..she had to..fenton was after here and fin was trying to take care of fenton you got there..!"she said grumbling "and how would you know weather hes a bad one or not youve hardly given him a chance and id get off and let him go or chos about to erupt and so is her powers !"she yelled.

FIn nodded before sliding it over "any blue ones?"he asked joking he figuried why not joke for a bit he sighed"sorry ..wild card?"he asked being competely serious now he gave a happy smile watching MOOn * ..im going to miss ..you sleeping on the sofa with me *he thought sighing.

Ichigo go let go of Bash but grumbled as he rubbed his butt. "That really hurt." He said before sighing. "Yeah yeah, that doesn't change the fact that she's still my daughter and she shouldn't be hanging around some boy that's older then her." He said before leaving it go. He knew he would have to just suck it up for now. Bash sighed and looked at Cho. "He seems to be over protective and over reactive." He mumbled before sitting down on the couch.

Moon gave Fin a not so amused look before smiling. "No.. hungry" She said before putting down the cards and moving right next to him. She still had some small rabbit like features. The ears for one and her nose still twitched from time to time, but other then that she looked like her old self.

Sarah grumbled "it wouldnt have if you listen first "she said sighing lighly looking at him she gave a sigh "it was bound to happen and you know it ichigo... she was bound to find a guy .. whatever he is to her and you know it "she said sighing lightly looking at him , Cho sighed lightly "hes always been like that from what ive heard"she said smiling at bash "hes reacting better then i thought"she said looking at bash.

fin nodded "ok food um carrots?"he asked "or other food like pancakes" he said sighing worriedly looking at moon " so what do you want to eat ?"he asked sighing lightly looking at her.

Ichigo didn't want to hear that. "It didn't have to happen. She could have just stay my little girl forever." He grumbled before stuffing his face. He didn't like the idea that Cho was growing up so fast. It would mean she wouldn't need him to protect her soon. Sighing he looked at Sarah knowing she was right. Bash laughed and sighed. "It's fine. I'm still alive which is cool." He told her before pulling her closer to himself and sighing. He was starting to feel more relaxed.

Moon smiled and trow her arms around Fin. "Pancakes!" she chimed with a overly happy tone. Maybe it was just the sound of it, but she liked the idea of pancakes. Twila sighed having been watch the two the whole time. "Fin.. do you think she'll remember more once I get her powers back for her?" She really hoped so. Plus it made her happy to see how happy Fin was making her sister.

Sarah sighed "you know im right ichi "she said sighing she smiled watching cho and bash "you were gone way to much and we both know it she grew up to fast " she said sighing looking at him "you just dont like being wrong "she said sighing lightly looking at him , CHo smiled at bash "your not afraid my dads going to kill you if you do that?"she asked sighing.

Fin sighed lightly "maybe im not totaly sure " he said sighing looking at twila "....do me a favor watch moon while i make pancakes for eveyone or you could ask sarah she loves to cook "he said sighing looking at twila/.

Ichigo grumbled knowing Sarah was right and he couldn't win this fight. "Yeah.." It didn't mean he had to like it or accept it. Bash smiled and sighed. "I am but I'm not going to let that stop me." He chuckled knowing it was against his nature to let something like that stop him.

Twil gave a nod before walking out to ask Sarah. "Um.. could you make pancakes..? I'll help too." She asked feeling a little shy for once. She wasn't used to having so many people around that seemed to be close to each other. Moon was still hugging Fin. She didn't really want to let go either. "Fin fun." She told him with a big smile.

Cho smiled at bash "ah okay.."she said smiling " so ..."she said smiling "you think my family kind of whacky ?"she asked"well my dad im sure he much would have rather perferd..me to ...bring a ..guy who ... was afraid of him home..."she said laughing looking at bash and smiling.

Sarah smiled " of course and come help if you want to"she said lookling at her"im sarah your name would be?"she asked looking at twila and sighed lightly she tilted her head some watching cho and bash *i know the way she looks ..*she thought sighing shaking her head some she gave a sigh before getting the pancakes started. FIn sighed lightly looked a moon "yes yes im fun i understand that"he said sighing lightly he shook his head some as if saying *goodness gracious *he thought.

Bash laughed at her comment. "They aren't so bad and he probably would be happier if I was afraid of him." He smirked and shook his head. "Though that's not the type of person I am and we both know it." He laughed knowing this was going to be a interesting relationship between him and Ichigo. He didn't think they would ever really get a long.

Twila smiled and followed her to the kitchen. "My name is Twila." She told her with a small smile. She felt a bit unsure of how to behave. She had never been around some on motherly like this. Moon sat back and looked at him with big eyes. She huffed when her curls started to fall in her face. They were messy from not being brushed.

Cho smiled at bash "oh my..he was so mad... "she said sighing "im sorry if my mom got you in trouble which she did..."she gave an odd sigh before hugging bash "so..im wondering whats for lunch later..."she said sighing "knowing my mom shes going to be working on dinner all day"she said sighing.

Sarah nodded and smiled "ah i see well thats a nice name... "she said smiling "you spent the night here right ?"she asked "...well next time let me know that way i can get the bed's covers washed"she said smiling.FIn looked at moon "your hairs a mess again moon "he said laughing gently he gave an odd happy sigh .

Bash gave a nod and smiled. 'Don't worry about it. I probably would have gotten my self into trouble had she not done it first. Beside it all turned out okay any how." He laughed and smiled at her. "So what do you think will be for dinner?" He asked not having ate a dinner like this since back when his mother had still been alive.

Twila gave a nod and looked down at her feet. "Okay." she wasn't sure how to take that. She felt a little out of place right now, almost like she was intruding. Though she was probably just over thinking it all. After all she had never seen a family like this before. Moon smiled at Fin before blowing some of the hair out of her face. "normal" She shrugged remembering her hair was usually out of control in the morning.

Cho smiled and laughed"hmm..well ..knowing mom..a little bit of everything truthfully .."she said looking at bash "if we take off..my mothers going to want to take my farther with us..not becuase she dosent trust me... but becuase my dad gets himself in trouble everytime shes cooking"she said sighing

Sarah looked at twila"yeah you sure do have nice feet"she said smiling looking at the girl"so twila..since this is for fin and.. the arrancar upstairs..what do you want to eat?"She asked, Fin nodded "yes it is normally like this atleast from what i remember "he said sighing looking at moon and smiling happily.

Bash laughed and sighed. "Sounds like there is going to be a lot to eat. Good thing I skipped out on breakfast." He laughed, though the truth was he didn't have anything to eat for breakfast. "Your dad seems like he's always in some kind of trouble." He said with a shake of his head. He knew it wasn't much different from himself though.

Twila looked at Sarah and blinked in shock. Sighing she thought about it before shrugging. "I'm not sure. I'm used to just eating whatever the cook back home makes me. Normally it's something that looks and sounds weird." She said not seeming happy about that. "and the arrancar is my sister." Moon laughed as she smiled at Fin. "You are weird." She told him. It was the most she had managed to put into one sentence so far and it was improvement.

CHo smiled at bash "... you didnt have anything to eat at your house did you? and you cant talk..your always in trouble"she said sighing looking at him and tilting her head she gave an odd sigh and looked at bash and smiled gently "..and he is..once there was a new soul reaper on the block.. he chased them around the block..demanding ...to find out why they were here"she said sighing.

Sarah smile some"well how about some strawberry ror blueberry pancakes..then .. with..afruit and nuts on the side?"she asked looking at twila and smiling lightly"i know that"she said sighing happily and tilting her head some, Fin nodded and looked at moon and smiled"... i know i am but so are you"he said sighing happily.

Bash laughed as he shook his head. "You know me that well" He chuckled finding it strange that she could read him like that already, though maybe it wasn't such a bad thing. "Oh wow, sounds like your mother has her hands full with him." He sighed wondering if he had ever done something like that.

Twila's eyes lite up at the mention. "Oh I love strawberries!" she said almost jumping but then she calmed down a bit. "Sorry.." she had been taught it wasn't right to act out in such a way. Emotions were things you kept to yourself. Had she been old enough to remember her mother she would have remembered a different way of living. Moon laughed and sighed. "I know. Weird is good." She told him playing with one of the pillows.

Sarah smiled and looked at her in the eyes"dont say sorry for showing your emotions here..twila..it makes me happy when people do"she said smiling looking at twila and smiling happily at her"good... now ill start on your breakfast"she said looking at twila she gave a sigh watching cho and bash *after dinner i want a word with him..*she thought. FIn smiled at moon "im glad.. and your play with a pillow"he said smiling *how ive missed you moon *he thought sighing worriedly.

Cho smiled"Im picking up..some signal you were putting out..my mom always said she could tell what dad was thinking half the time but the other part was a mystery " she said looking at bash "hmm.."she said sighing looking at bash "...and yes she does..but she knows how to handle him when shes watching "she said laughing.

Twila smiled and sat down in a chair. Sitting there watching Sarah, she kicked her legs back and forth. "I'm not used to this. My mother died when I was young and my father is.. well not the nicest person around. I was raised by sibling and the house keeps. It doesn't make for a lively home." She admitted thinking about her life back home. Moon looked up at Fin and smiled. "I am. It is soft." she told him with a big smile. "Like a bunny." she sighed feeling more and more like herself.

Bash sighed as he gave a nod. "I see. So it's going to be hard to keep things from you?" He asked with a grin before sitting back a bit. "I'll just have to try harder." He laughed as he flashed her a cocky grin. He was actually enjoying himself right now.

CHo looked at bash and smiled"want to go to he club tonight?"she asked looking at him "you did offer..remember,,"she said before hearing snow hit the ground laughing and snow said "but you cant even dance !" she said looking at cho "im sorry..but when it comes to dancing your ...awful "she said before getting hit with a pillow by cho.

Sarah smiled at twila "ah i understand how you must feel my mom died..and my dad wasnt the best person in the world though my dad did try i cant speak for your dad since moon is an arrancar... and bash is... well ..hes here..with cho,.."she said sighing lightly .Fin smiled at moon '" ah that sounds like the moon i remember "he said smiling at her and just wanting to hug her *ive missed her so much *he thought sighing.

Bash smiled at her before hearing snow and laughing. "Maybe I can help you with that dancing problem your friend claims you have. Club it is." He said feeling happy that she wanted to go with him out dancing. "Oh I can't wait." He smirked thinking about how much fun this would be.

Twila gave a nod and sighed. "Yeah my dad isn't the best. I was told at one time he wasn't so bad, but I can't believe that about a man whom killed his wife and then his own child." She sighed thinking about it. "And Bash isn't so bad. I think he's more lost then any thing." She said having always loved her brother even if he denied her as a sister. Moon smiled and moved closer to Fin before smacking him with the pillow and laughing. "I had to do it." She told him feeling like it was normal for them to play fight.

Cho looked at bash "should i feel..troubled by that smirk or happy or uneasy becuase honestly... im feeling a little bit of all of that"she said looking at bash and sighing happily she looked at bash " and that oh i cant wait..defftanitly..making me feel uneasy like maybe i should have said that"she said looking at bash.

Sarah smiled at twila"you seem like a smart person twila.."she said looking at her and sighing lightly"you want to see something after your done eating..its a room of mine its an old room..i was saving..."she said sighing lightly.Fin smiled at moon "i know you did moon"he said before grabbing it and smacking moon with it"sorry had to do it "he said smiling.

Bash laughed as he listened to her. "Oh you should be feeling all that and more." He told her with a happy grin. "So you are going to enjoy yourself tonight, but for now don't worry about it." He told her knowing she would have to wait and be surprised. He would enjoy it more that way too.

Twila gave a nod as she started to eat. "This is good and okay." She hadn't felt like this before. It was a nice cozy feeling. Maybe this was how a really family life was supposed to feel like. Moon smiled at Fin and laughed trying to get the pillow back from him. "Give me." She told him with a big smile.

Cho looked at him "what do you mean ? all that and more..?"she asked sighing her curious side was kicking in she looked at bash "so...um..bash "she said sighing before looking around "...dance wont be that hard right?"she asked looking at him worriedly and tilting her head some *hmm..8she thought sighing

Sarah sighed lightly and looked at twila and tilte her head some "so you like staying here?"she asked lookling at her and sighing some *goodness...*she thought looking at twila ,Fin smiled at Moon " heres the pillow"he said smiling and looked at her"i wish you could remember ..moon"he said sighing lightly.

Bash laughed as he pulled Cho close. He could hear her father grumbling from the other room which just made him laugh more. "It's not that hard. I'm sure you will pick it up real fast. You are smart after all." He told her feeling like he couldn't wait until he was dancing with her tonight.

Twila gave a nod and smiled. "I do like staying here. It's nice. I've had so much fun since I got here." She told Sarah as she finished her breakfast. "Fin is a lot of fun too." she smiled thinking of Fin as a brotherly figure. Moon took the pillow and cuddled it. "I wish I remembered too." she told him wishing she could recall all the things about herself.

Cho smiled hearing bash laughing "okay good but i do have a question..why does my dad..not like you so much.?"she asked clearly confused by the whole mess she smiled at him "so you think dancing is fun .."she said almost questioing it *hmm..*she thought sighing looking at him and smiling happily.

Sarah nodded before standing "follow me.."she said sighing lightly looking at twila before walking in a room that had a black roof and glowing stars she gave a sigh "it was for another child if i had one..but ..i wasnt able to have any others except for cho"she said sighing "i painted the stars myself"she sauid sighing, Fin sighed"we would both love it if you remembred and i know your sister would love it if you remembred to.."he said sighing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back